4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Do you believe that you used the proper form of that word?

You did not.....so I showed it to you. You should thank me instead of putting up a childish fuss.

Childish fuss? only a child would bring up irrelevant shit such as propre use of a word on a discussion forum.
If you want a place that uses words properly go to a literary discussion forum
Here let me show you the way.

Literature Network Forums

You know, you are right. Nothing is less important when posting on a message board than using the written language well. As always, you are making perfect sense. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

Do you believe that you used the proper form of that word?

You did not.....so I showed it to you. You should thank me instead of putting up a childish fuss.

Childish fuss? only a child would bring up irrelevant shit such as propre use of a word on a discussion forum.
If you want a place that uses words properly go to a literary discussion forum
Here let me show you the way.

Literature Network Forums

You know, you are right. Nothing is less important when posting on a message board than using the written language well. As always, you are making perfect sense. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

It's a fucking discussion board dude, there will not be a test when you leave at the end of the day. Of course I'm lazy when it comes to grammar, and the reason for that is I really don't give a damn.
I guess you have a problem with a few liberals here with what they type? If so why don't you say sun'tin to them.

Last edited:
I do when I am in a discussion with them. Oddly enough, I find myself engaged in lengthy discussions with imbecile nutters much more often than with imbecile liberals.

I do when I am in a discussion with them. Oddly enough, I find myself engaged in lengthy discussions with imbecile nutters much more often than with imbecile liberals.

Considering I think your an imbecile I guess we're all imbecile's

you're

I'm very comfortable with that. You have demonstrated an acute lack of awareness. It is a pretty good bet that if you find someone to be an imbecile, he or she is much brighter than you.

I accept your compliment. Thanks.

Considering I think your an imbecile I guess we're all imbecile's

you're

I'm very comfortable with that. You have demonstrated an acute lack of awareness. It is a pretty good bet that if you find someone to be an imbecile, he or she is much brighter than you.

I accept your compliment. Thanks.

I accept you have come to terms with reality I am very aware. Don't equate my lack of caring about making sure you see the correct word used in the correct manner, to how very much I am aware of what is going on in this country, 'cause frankly dear, I don't give a god damn.

You really are a fucking moron. There's a legal definition as to what an assault weapon is. You, on the other hand, have your head up your ass. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. What the fuck do you call a rifle with flash suppression, a pistol grip, and a 30 (or more) round magazine.

We get it you want all guns banned. So stop playing games. You know there's a big difference between a legal definition and a political one. The term is twisted by both the media and Lefties to push an agenda. And weapons such as handguns and others which have nothing in common get classified like the AR15. But the thing that pisses you off so bad is when people follow the rhetoric to it's ridiculous conclusion. That being the word assault is an action not an object. So by your own standard anything that can be used that way should be labeled as such. But then you realize how stupid it would sound if the news reported someone being stabbed with an assault pencil or assault chainsaw or assault golf club. So you just end up seething and calling people names because there is nowhere to intelligently go with the argument.

And btw a flash suppressor doesn't have a damn thing to do with a gun's lethality anymore than a pistol grip or folding stock do. Sadly the fact you don't know that means the paragraph above are wasted words.

The only reason we have the descriptor "assault" in the first place is because our legislators have made every effort to appease gun nuts in past attempts to crate sensible gun legislation.

Now, as is all too often the case, the terminology has been mashed and twisted by bullshit rhetoric and lame talking points.

This latest post by politico is nothing different.

"assault pencil"......."assault golf club"

Only when a golf club is used in a manner that is far removed from it's intended purpose can an asshole claim that it was used to assault anyone. This simple fact iescapes Politico?
Doubtful.

Follow the rhetoric to its ridiculous conclusion..........my ass. There is no conclusion when it comes to nutter rhetoric.

The only reason we have the descriptor "assault" in the first place is because our legislators have made every effort to appease gun nuts in past attempts to crate sensible gun legislation.

Now, as is all too often the case, the terminology has been mashed and twisted by bullshit rhetoric and lame talking points.

Only when a golf club is used in a manner that is far removed from it's intended purpose can an asshole claim that it was used to assault anyone. This simple fact iescapes Politico?
Doubtful.

Follow the rhetoric to its ridiculous conclusion..........my ass. There is no conclusion when it comes to nutter rhetoric.

I keep hearing this phrase being tossed around, and I'd like you to define it for me, if you will.

What is 'sensible gun legislation'?

Doubtful.

I keep hearing this phrase being tossed around, and I'd like you to define it for me, if you will.

100% background checks on all gun sales, not the current 60%. Limits on the size of magazines/clips to 10 shot. 100% compliance with mental health officials reporting people with a predisposition to kill themselves and/or others, with adjudication if requested. 100% of all weapons providing spent rounds for an identification database?

What's wrong with that? Is it unreasonable to limit the availability of firearms to criminals or nuts? Why can most states be able to limit the capacity of weapons used for hunting, including the power to cease a weapon, and not limit magazine capacity?

Last edited:

Doubtful.

Gun legislation that makes sense. Genius.

This is generally viewed by sensible people as legislation that protects an adult individual's right to purchase and own firearms for sport or self defense.....provided he or she meets certain criteria....such a registering the firearm. This includes other regulations determining carry laws, psych evaluations and required training certifications. You know, sensible stuff like that.

Now...you, being a nut, won't consider any of that stuff sensible because...in your special world, you plan on defending your cul de sac from Obama's brown shirts when they come to seize your children for the work camps.

Doubtful.

100% background checks on all gun sales, not the current 60%. Limits on the size of magazines/clips to 10 shot. 100% compliance with mental health officials reporting people with a predisposition to kill themselves and/or others, with adjudication if requested. 100% of all weapons providing spent rounds for an identification database?

What's wrong with that? Is it unreasonable to limit the availability of firearms to criminals or nuts? Why can most states be able to limit the capacity of weapons used for hunting, including the power to cease a weapon, and not limit magazine capacity?

So you want to require private citizens to perform background checks?

You do realize that of that '40%', The vast majority are gifts to family, inheritances and transfer of inoperable curios and relics, don't you?

Limiting magazine size is ridiculous. It takes less than 3 seconds to change a magazine, and in ALL mass shootings the shooters carried multiple mags. It won't ACCOMPLISH a thing.

Spent round I.D.? This does WHAT, exactly, other than make ammo that much more expensive?

Doubtful.

Gun legislation that makes sense. Genius.

This is generally viewed by sensible people as legislation that protects an adult individual's right to purchase and own firearms for sport or self defense.....provided he or she meets certain criteria....such a registering the firearm. This includes other regulations determining carry laws, psych evaluations and required training certifications. You know, sensible stuff like that.

Now...you, being a nut, won't consider any of that stuff sensible because...in your special world, you plan on defending your cul de sac from Obama's brown shirts when they come to seize your children for the work camps.

How does registering a gun keep it out of the hands of criminals and nutbags?

Hint: It doesn't. Criminals and nutbags aren't going to register them anyway. Registering guns accomplishes nothing more than providing a convenient list of LEGAL gun owners handy for the time of confiscation.

Why are you worried about CCW laws? Can you name the shooters that have had CCW permits?

Hint: There haven't been any.

Required training? You mean ANOTHER list of LEGAL gun owners, right?

IOW, nothing you've proposed accomplishes your goal of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and nutbags.

Who said that was my goal?

And....has anything that you have proposed any possibility of accomplishing said goal?

So you're admitting that your goal is to disarm law-abiding American citizens?

I propose we enforce the laws already on the books, but that's too fucking simple for you to comprehend.

You should avoid beginning posts with the word "so". It doesn't work for you. What follows is invariably a steaming pile of nutter shit.

See what I mean? Too simple for you to comprehend.

No surprise here... :lol:

We should have vending machines in every school, with 30 shot Glocks, so the five and six year olds can ward off any threat from scumbag freaks with AR-15s.

You should avoid beginning posts with the word "so". It doesn't work for you. What follows is invariably a steaming pile of nutter shit.

See what I mean? Too simple for you to comprehend.

No surprise here... :lol:

We should have vending machines in every school, with 30 shot Glocks, so the five and six year olds can ward off any threat from scumbag freaks with AR-15s.

Off your meds again, dick?

Forum List

Back