4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Was there video showing something else ( like an AR-15 ) in the trunk? Guy cited video as proof that the AR-15 was not used in the school because it was in the trunk.

If I follow your logic, the missing 18 minutes of Watergate tapes could have been in that trunk as well.
you could see something else in the trunk, but what it was I have no idea.

Well then, you cannot possibly say that Guy was wrong because that other thing could be the AR-15 in question. In fact, it probably is. Right?

I gave my opinion he can have his opinion just like you can. What in the fuck is up with these 20 questions game?

you could see something else in the trunk, but what it was I have no idea.

Well then, you cannot possibly say that Guy was wrong because that other thing could be the AR-15 in question. In fact, it probably is. Right?

I gave my opinion he can have his opinion just like you can. What in the fuck is up with these 20 questions game?

C'mon, BR...you know you like the attention your protests are kind of empty.

I would like to know why, upon discovering that Guy has limited knowledge of firearms....and cannot tell the difference between an AR-15 and a shotgun, you did not rip him a new asshole and order him to leave the thread due to his ignorance of firearms?

That is what you have done to a dozen other people in a dozen threads in the past two weeks. Why the change in modus operandi?

I would like to know why, upon discovering that Guy has limited knowledge of firearms....and cannot tell the difference between an AR-15 and a shotgun, you did not rip him a new asshole and order him to leave the thread due to his ignorance of firearms?

That is what you have done to a dozen other people in a dozen threads in the past two weeks. Why the change in modus operandi?

I give Conservative a little lead way just like liberals do with other liberals. and don't say y'all don't.

And a lot of those people who voted on the ban were removed from their political position.
One more time for the peanut gallery
For an assault weapon to be an assault weapon it must function like one. Words cannot change the functions of a semi automatic and make it an automatic weapon.

You're a fucking scumbag. How many six year olds were murdered with multiple gunshot wounds. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. You're a piece of shit.

How did Lanza get that AR-15 into the trunk of his car if he was using it to kill 6 year olds?

You do know there is video of the police removing it from the trunk, right?

Another idiot living in a fantasy world. The ME made very clear that the children that he autopsied were killed by multiple gunshot wounds, shot from a rifle. Do the fucking math, you piece of shit liar. I have no idea what weapons that Lanza had in reserve. He used an AR-15 to commit one of the greatest mass killings of children since Timothy McVeigh.

You're a fucking scumbag. How many six year olds were murdered with multiple gunshot wounds. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. You're a piece of shit.

How did Lanza get that AR-15 into the trunk of his car if he was using it to kill 6 year olds?

Another idiot living in a fantasy world. The ME made very clear that the children that he autopsied were killed by multiple gunshot wounds, shot from a rifle. Do the fucking math, you piece of shit liar. I have no idea what weapons that Lanza had in reserve. He used an AR-15 to commit one of the greatest mass killings of children since Timothy McVeigh.

yes McVeigh another raised in a home of a democrat union member terrorist.

I give Conservative a little lead way just like liberals do with other liberals. and don't say y'all don't.

Hmmm. I think you meant to say "leeway".

Too bad. I would love to see some consistency.

You're a brainless dildo.

You're a brainless dildo.

oh you didn't know that as a Child McVeigh grew up in the home of a democrat union member?

Hmmm. I think you meant to say "leeway".

Too bad. I would love to see some consistency.

I'm just as consistence with Conservatives as liberals are with other liberals, And as liberals are with other conservatives.

Do you believe that you used the proper form of that word?

You did not.....so I showed it to you. You should thank me instead of putting up a childish fuss.

Childish fuss? only a child would bring up irrelevant shit such as propre use of a word on a discussion forum.
If you want a place that uses words properly go to a literary discussion forum
Here let me show you the way.

Literature Network Forums

Forum List

Back