4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

But the legal definition says otherwise. Do you know what the military characteristics are.....the ones that we use to determine if a firearm is or is not an assault weapon.....in the legal sense?
No, tell us. And also explain how Senator Frankensteins Legislation is a good thing.

You have read it right?

Did You Know

Did you know that an imbecile can convince himself that he is not an imbecile simply by dropping a name or a phrase that he knows has been dropped by people that are not considered to be imbeciles.

Yep you somehow have convinced yourself that an assault weapons is an assault weapon because it's written on a piece of paper that it's an assault weapon. The function of the weapon doesn't matter to you.
What will you do when your cheap Rossi is on a ban list? Will that make it an assault weapon?

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.
^Why paranoid people shouldn't possess guns.

If you knew anything about firearms you would shut the fuck up.

One needs to know nothing about weapons to see that you are so paranoid that you would automatically think your neighbor (who you are afraid to talk to so deep is your paranoia) is shooting at you while she is attempting to defend herself from an invader to her home.

LL, with you as a neighbor, should legally be allowed to own grenades to protect herself from you when you have that final meltdown.

But the legal definition says otherwise. Do you know what the military characteristics are.....the ones that we use to determine if a firearm is or is not an assault weapon.....in the legal sense?
No, tell us. And also explain how Senator Frankensteins Legislation is a good thing.

You have read it right?

Awwww. Aren't you just the cutest thing. Butthurt because he failed to recognize sarcasm that slapped him upside the fucking head. .

Dick Tuck has already listed them for you. Pay attention.

And.....this new legislation has nothing to do with the legally accepted definition of an assault weapon. Reading it does you no good in this discussion.

You have read it right?

Awwww. Aren't you just the cutest thing. Butthurt because he failed to recognize sarcasm that slapped him upside the fucking head. .

And.....this new legislation has nothing to do with the legally accepted definition of an assault weapon. Reading it does you no good in this discussion.
Really? Because I'm looking at a copy of the proposed Legislation right now (downloaded direct from Sen Frankensteins website) and it says:

Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test.
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from
the characteristics test
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address
attempts to “work around” prior bans
"Strengthening" does NOT mean "Changing" in your mind? :confused:

Apparently the words Strengthen, Moving, Eliminating, and Banning DON'T mean "change".

Thanks LL!

One needs to know nothing about weapons to see that you are so paranoid that you would automatically think your neighbor (who you are afraid to talk to so deep is your paranoia) is shooting at you while she is attempting to defend herself from an invader to her home.

LL, with you as a neighbor, should legally be allowed to own grenades to protect herself from you when you have that final meltdown.

ok stupid anyone who thinks or supports a hunting rifle as a good home defense firearm is clueless about firearms.. I wouldn't want to be their neighbor they are a danger to those who live around them.

Anyone with some knowledge of firearms would know about over penetration of a projectile

And who in the fuck wrote that god damn definition? A fucking anti gun bitch.
It's the fucking FUNCTION of the firearm that makes it an assault weapon not some words on a piece of paper written by an anti gun stupid fuck.

The people who wrote that definition are the people authorized by the Constitution of the United States to do so. To America hating scum like yourself, who want to wipe their cum crusted assholes with the Constitution, that clearly doesn't mean anything. You are dirt.

And a lot of those people who voted on the ban were removed from their political position.
One more time for the peanut gallery
For an assault weapon to be an assault weapon it must function like one. Words cannot change the functions of a semi automatic and make it an automatic weapon.

You're a fucking scumbag. How many six year olds were murdered with multiple gunshot wounds. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. You're a piece of shit.

My little ol' Rossi .38 special.

Thanks for asking.

yes even your Rossi has Military Characteristic

images

Cool pic. Pretty soon you will tell me that my Rossi could be used to assault someone......and therefore is an assault weapon. C'mon.....you know you want to.

Yep. Totally irrelevant to the operating characteristics of the weapon in question.

You have read it right?

Really? Because I'm looking at a copy of the proposed Legislation right now (downloaded direct from Sen Frankensteins website) and it says:

Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test.
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from
the characteristics test
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address
attempts to “work around” prior bans
"Strengthening" does NOT mean "Changing" in your mind? :confused:

What does that have to do with the CURRENT legal definition of an assault weapon.....which defines the AR-15 as an assault weapon. Have you read the "discussion" between your idiot friend and me? That is what we were discussing. Not changes in the law.

Last edited:

Ravi, if bullets started tearing through YOUR walls wouldn't you assume you were being shot at?

Tell the truth for once...

The people who wrote that definition are the people authorized by the Constitution of the United States to do so. To America hating scum like yourself, who want to wipe their cum crusted assholes with the Constitution, that clearly doesn't mean anything. You are dirt.

And a lot of those people who voted on the ban were removed from their political position.
For an assault weapon to be an assault weapon it must function like one. Words cannot change the functions of a semi automatic and make it an automatic weapon.

You're a fucking scumbag. How many six year olds were murdered with multiple gunshot wounds. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. You're a piece of shit.

How did Lanza get that AR-15 into the trunk of his car if he was using it to kill 6 year olds?

You do know there is video of the police removing it from the trunk, right?

ok stupid anyone who thinks or supports a hunting rifle as a good home defense firearm is clueless about firearms.. I wouldn't want to be their neighbor they are a danger to those who live around them.

Anyone with some knowledge of firearms would know about over penetration of a projectile

For the record, dummy. I do not think ( or support?) using a hunting rifle is good for home defense. A shotgun is much better. My Rossi is better.

But....I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

For the record, dummy. I do not think ( or support?) using a hunting rifle is good for home defense. A shotgun is much better. My Rossi is better.

But....I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

Dumb Dumb I did say if that's all you have use it. If that is all you have and can't do better then by all means use it. But I would say nor support anyone who thinks using a hunting rifle is good for home defense. Unless I lived in the middle of nowhere with no homes within 5 miles of me.

How did Lanza get that AR-15 into the trunk of his car if he was using it to kill 6 year olds?

You do know there is video of the police removing it from the trunk, right?
Guy I saw the video, from my knowledge of the shotgun it looked like a stoeger 12 gauge pump shotgun. Not to say that wasn't the only thing in the trunk

723664_01_stoeger_12_gauge_pump_640.jpg

Wait a minute, there Big Reb.......

Are you trying to say that Guy doesn't know his firearms? Has he mistaken a shotgun for an AR-15 in the video?

I must say, I admire your restraint and the polite way that you brought that to his attention. You are quite the gentleman.

Are you trying to say that Guy doesn't know his firearms? Has he mistaken a shotgun for an AR-15 in the video?

I must say, I admire your restraint and the polite way that you brought that to his attention. You are quite the gentleman.

Here's what I am saying the video isn't clear enough, it looks like a stoeger 12 gauge pump shotgun to me. That's not saying there wasn't something else in the trunk.

Here's what I am saying the video isn't clear enough, it looks like a stoeger 12 gauge pump shotgun to me. That's not saying there wasn't something else in the trunk.

Was there video showing something else ( like an AR-15 ) in the trunk? Guy cited video as proof that the AR-15 was not used in the school because it was in the trunk.

If I follow your logic, the missing 18 minutes of Watergate tapes could have been in that trunk as well.

Was there video showing something else ( like an AR-15 ) in the trunk? Guy cited video as proof that the AR-15 was not used in the school because it was in the trunk.

If I follow your logic, the missing 18 minutes of Watergate tapes could have been in that trunk as well.
you could see something else in the trunk, but what it was I have no idea.

you could see something else in the trunk, but what it was I have no idea.

Well then, you cannot possibly say that Guy was wrong because that other thing could be the AR-15 in question. In fact, it probably is. Right?

Forum List

Back