4 Diseases Making a Comeback Thanks to Anti-Vaxxers

Because people have forgotten how devastating those diseases can be....

And they don't realize that vaccination only works when a critical mass is vaccinated.

Idiots...

Meh, let them do what they want. Darwinism in action if you ask me.

The problem is they screw over the immune compromised, as well as those too young to be immunized. By increasing the potential infected they allow it to spread where previously it would have been limited.

4875384d8ce1879cc71e87d77a99ccdc.jpg

Not vaccinating enjoys a certain vogue among liberal females who wanted an abortion but couldn't get someone else to pay for it. Costs them nothing to omit vaccinations and the end result, though delayed a bit, is about the same.

Not vaccinating enjoys a certain vogue among liberal females who wanted an abortion but couldn't get someone else to pay for it. Costs them nothing to omit vaccinations and the end result, though delayed a bit, is about the same.

Once you posted something that made sense, so I took you off ignore.

Bad move.

Really bad.

Hard to undo an abortion, isn't it!

Once you posted something that made sense, so I took you off ignore.

Bad move.

Really bad.

Hard to undo an abortion, isn't it!

Okay, ... well, thanks for that one time you faked humanity that made me see you in a different light. Paradigm shifts are always good.

Take care.

Okay, ... well, thanks for that one time you faked humanity that made me see you in a different light. Paradigm shifts are always good.

Take care.

I'd help you figure out how to use "ignore" but I have no experience with it. In any case, good to see that rumors of your having sulked off the board were exaggerated.

Really!

Alexandra Sifferlin. March 17, 2014

These should be avoidable

Measles has made a comeback, at least in New York City, where as many as 19 cases have been confirmed.

Why can people be so dumb? Read the story @ Vaccine-Preventable Diseases Emerging Thanks to Anti-Vaxxers - TIME :mad:

Mostly rich pampered liberals are against vaccines. Or at least they are the most vocal. They have been told the claims they make are ignorant and not supported by facts, they don't care, they FEEL it is right.

And that in a nutshell is the problem with liberals they don't think, they dont reason, they FEEL.

I've worked with autism for many years now and every professional I've met and Professor that I've had has always fully supported vaccinations. The people who are against vaccinations, at least in the case of autism, have very flawed information.

I had a boss once who was a PhD in treating behavioral deficits of children with autism; anyways she spaced out her kids vaccinations just in case - but the point is she got her kids vaccinated.

The anti-vaxxers in East Texas and Louisiana were uninformed, ignorant piney woods social conservative reactionaries without a thought of their own, having to rely on pastors even more ignorant than their flock.

NSFW with about five minutes to spare, there is a half-naked bunny onscreen - figured a warning would be necessary. I'm just listening at work, merrily doing whatever. I flip back to that screen and it's like Oh, whoa, WHOA! Warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back