4 Americans are killed in Benghazi, and all Hillary thinks to do is e-mail her kid

It is better than reading a book upside down like Bush did when he found out....lol

upload_2015-10-22_20-55-24.jpeg

Seriously, Hillary e-mailed her own kid who is nothing to the USA and told Chelsea that the embassy was attacked by terrorist.............No shit, was the embassy attacked by Santa's Elves or Buddhist Monks? The hell with the Navy seal team, call Chelsea, that is what is important.

And more important is that you morons can not understand this, well keep smoking, it's good for you.

Benghazi was three years ago.

Since then, the Republicans have done zip to address the real issues or focus on preventing something like this from happening again.

During those three years they've had hearing after hearing spent how many millions of taxpayer money, in what appears to be little more than a political witchhunt.

I imagine Hillary is pretty frustrated. She's not stupid enought to think they really care about Benghazi. I think I'd rather talk to my kid too. If I had one.

It was three years and still no answers. It is time that the people involved were held accountable. Hillary belongs in prison. Not the oval office.

Obviously it's the email of a heartless monster who killed the ambassador herself !

:lol: and did you notice how she said there were only 2 people killed and then <gasp!> come to find out later on there were really 4 people killed so she LIED and tried to COVER it up!

:uhoh3:

She actually killed the other two herself....dead men tell no tales!!!!!

I think you did. But it isn't convenient for you so you are trying to spin it, Valerie. It won't work. Hillary is a liar and the country knows it. You're fighting a losing battle trying to defend her. It's a case of too little too late.

uh the email being addressed to chelsea changes nothing, so there's no need to spin.......
but look at you go! :spinner:God bless ^

i had no idea chelsea had a pseudonym. can you link me to a source that explains that??

Seriously, Hillary e-mailed her own kid who is nothing to the USA and told Chelsea that the embassy was attacked by terrorist.............No shit, was the embassy attacked by Santa's Elves or Buddhist Monks? The hell with the Navy seal team, call Chelsea, that is what is important.

And more important is that you morons can not understand this, well keep smoking, it's good for you.

Benghazi was three years ago.

Since then, the Republicans have done zip to address the real issues or focus on preventing something like this from happening again.

During those three years they've had hearing after hearing spent how many millions of taxpayer money, in what appears to be little more than a political witchhunt.

I imagine Hillary is pretty frustrated. She's not stupid enought to think they really care about Benghazi. I think I'd rather talk to my kid too. If I had one.

It was three years and still no answers. It is time that the people involved were held accountable. Hillary belongs in prison. Not the oval office.

It was three years and there are no "answers" because there's been no crime.

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

They SHOULD HAVE told first responders to stand down . Instead they were sent to their graves.

They had to protect the embassy in tripoli . Assuming that was also a target . You act like Hillary didn't want to protect the ambassador . Why would she do that?

Her response was, What does it matter? Maybe you should ask for clarification on that response.

Why don't u post her whole quote.? No u won't do that . U neocons are shameless , taking words out of context to justify your insane conspiracy theories .

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

They SHOULD HAVE told first responders to stand down . Instead they were sent to their graves.

They had to protect the embassy in tripoli . Assuming that was also a target . You act like Hillary didn't want to protect the ambassador . Why would she do that?

Her response was, What does it matter? Maybe you should ask for clarification on that response.

What was her actual quote?

Obviously it's the email of a heartless monster who killed the ambassador herself !

:lol: and did you notice how she said there were only 2 people killed and then <gasp!> come to find out later on there were really 4 people killed so she LIED and tried to COVER it up!

By giving a stand down order. She does have their blood on her hands. Of course she knows this and she will answer for it one day before God. Where she has no influence, no backroom deals to make, where no bribes or threats will work for her. There is no appeals court at the Judgment Seat of Jesus Christ. She'll spend eternity in hell wishing she had listened to her own conscience back when she had one.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 to stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

Why didn't the embassy attacks and deaths that occurred under President Bush get warrant this "level of inquiry"?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

You've got some nerve.

What does it matter? With her two hands in the air as I recall.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 to stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

Why didn't the embassy attacks and deaths that occurred under President Bush get warrant this "level of inquiry"?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

This is about Benghazi, Coyote. We need to stay on topic here and address the matter of why Hillary has been permitted to avoid answering these questions for the past 3 years. Something is wrong. It is very obvious that something is wrong with this picture!

By giving a stand down order. She does have their blood on her hands. Of course she knows this and she will answer for it one day before God. Where she has no influence, no backroom deals to make, where no bribes or threats will work for her. There is no appeals court at the Judgment Seat of Jesus Christ. She'll spend eternity in hell wishing she had listened to her own conscience back when she had one.

What stand down order?

Benghazi Bungle

You've got some nerve.

This is about Benghazi, Coyote. We need to stay on topic here and address the matter of why Hillary has been permitted to avoid answering these questions for the past 3 years. Something is wrong. It is very obvious that something is wrong with this picture!

What makes THIS embassy attack any different than the others?

You've got some nerve.

Accurate quotes matter if you are going to make claims.

You've got some nerve.

Accurate quotes matter if you are going to make claims.

Her words, What does it matter?! Were quoted over and over again, Coyote. You feel she is innocent. I believe she is guilty and deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life. We won't agree on it and we can leave it there.

One day? Hillary is going to answer to Jesus Christ. She may not think so but she is. And at the Judgment Seat of Christ? We'll all be there to hear her testimony and to see her life played out - in a this was your life - movie documentary style revelation- as everything she has ever said, done, thought has been recorded in heaven. So on that day? We'll know the truth about Hillary Clinton. All of us will! You, me, Hillary's daughter Chelsea will be there, her grandchild, her friends, associates, every member of the human race who has ever lived will be there! Any murders, involvement with the occult, etc. all the truth about Hillary will be known by the whole world in one moment - at the judgment seat of Christ. I can wait until then. We'll see what comes up at that time. I'll see you there!

Her words, What does it matter?! Were quoted over and over again, Coyote. You feel she is innocent. I believe she is guilty and deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life. We won't agree on it and we can leave it there.

One day? Hillary is going to answer to Jesus Christ. She may not think so but she is. And at the Judgment Seat of Christ? We'll all be there to hear her testimony and to see her life played out - in a this was your life - movie documentary style revelation- as everything she has ever said, done, thought has been recorded in heaven. So on that day? We'll know the truth about Hillary Clinton. Any murders, involvement with the occult, etc. all the truth about Hillary will be known by the whole world in one moment - at the judgment seat of Christ. I can wait until then. We'll see what comes up at that time. I'll see you there!

Perhaps there will be a Heaven Holding cell for all of the politicians , and keep them all behind bars bashing each other for an eternity.

Forum List

Back