4 Americans are killed in Benghazi, and all Hillary thinks to do is e-mail her kid

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.
You're so full of shit.

911 has been harped at nauseum. The View said it wasn't possible unless somebody set charges to blow it up. Democrats used Iraq to get back Congress and eventually the White House....with the help of the worst economy since the Great Depression....which they were greatly responsible for.

You want to fix most of the problems in America today?

Send all of the Democrats to GITMO. Shoot the current occupants in the head. The real threat is these Democrats. Hillary feels we Republicans are her WORST enemies. The feeling's mutual, bitch!!

The Republicans got a national audience yesterday, one they pined for for months hoping to bring down Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democrats. What they got was a shameful accounting by their own media of how the committee was bested by Hilary Clinton. Really, they went after her with nothing new, no giant killer fact that would have damaged her and instead embarrassed themselves beyond repair. Just how stupid are Republicans in congress?

Hillary Clinton woke up smiling, the rest of you not so much. I think the committee helped cement her run yesterday and I hope she gives the committee credit in her inaugural speech.
Polly want a cracker?

prolonged-squawkcolor.jpg.cf.jpg

Good reply, just like the committee you have flubbed your opportunity to sound reasonable. I can't wait for the next Hillary Clinton poll her numbers will terrify you.
The only thing that is terrifying is you're allowed to vote.

They should take people like you to some other country so you can screw that one up instead of this one.

They SHOULD HAVE told first responders to stand down . Instead they were sent to their graves.

They had to protect the embassy in tripoli . Assuming that was also a target . You act like Hillary didn't want to protect the ambassador . Why would she do that?

Her response was, What does it matter? Maybe you should ask for clarification on that response.

What was her actual quote?

What does it matter? With her two hands in the air as I recall.

Accurate quotes matter if you are going to make claims.

Her words, What does it matter?! Were quoted over and over again, Coyote. You feel she is innocent. I believe she is guilty and deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life. We won't agree on it and we can leave it there.

It matters a lot - you know how important quotes are and how they can be mangled to fit an agenda, especially taken out of context.

Here is a link to part of the transcript, containing the quote - notice how rude and dismissive some of the senators were to her.
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

Here is the quote you are referring to:

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

Now tell me, in this context that it doesn't matter?

One day? Hillary is going to answer to Jesus Christ. She may not think so but she is. And at the Judgment Seat of Christ? We'll all be there to hear her testimony and to see her life played out - in a this was your life - movie documentary style revelation- as everything she has ever said, done, thought has been recorded in heaven. So on that day? We'll know the truth about Hillary Clinton. All of us will! You, me, Hillary's daughter Chelsea will be there, her grandchild, her friends, associates, every member of the human race who has ever lived will be there! Any murders, involvement with the occult, etc. all the truth about Hillary will be known by the whole world in one moment - at the judgment seat of Christ. I can wait until then. We'll see what comes up at that time. I'll see you there!

So why are you judging her?

Obviously it's the email of a heartless monster who killed the ambassador herself !

:lol: and did you notice how she said there were only 2 people killed and then <gasp!> come to find out later on there were really 4 people killed so she LIED and tried to COVER it up!

:uhoh3:

She actually killed the other two herself....dead men tell no tales!!!!!
By giving a stand down order. She does have their blood on her hands. Of course she knows this and she will answer for it one day before God. Where she has no influence, no backroom deals to make, where no bribes or threats will work for her. There is no appeals court at the Judgment Seat of Jesus Christ. She'll spend eternity in hell wishing she had listened to her own conscience back when she had one.

What stand down order?

Benghazi Bungle
The one the Secretary of State issues to the armed forces.

There was no stand down order, that's been proven false.

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.
You're so full of shit.

911 has been harped at nauseum. The View said it wasn't possible unless somebody set charges to blow it up. Democrats used Iraq to get back Congress and eventually the White House....with the help of the worst economy since the Great Depression....which they were greatly responsible for.

You want to fix most of the problems in America today?

Send all of the Democrats to GITMO. Shoot the current occupants in the head. The real threat is these Democrats. Hillary feels we Republicans are her WORST enemies. The feeling's mutual, bitch!!

The Republicans got a national audience yesterday, one they pined for for months hoping to bring down Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democrats. What they got was a shameful accounting by their own media of how the committee was bested by Hilary Clinton. Really, they went after her with nothing new, no giant killer fact that would have damaged her and instead embarrassed themselves beyond repair. Just how stupid are Republicans in congress?

Hillary Clinton woke up smiling, the rest of you not so much. I think the committee helped cement her run yesterday and I hope she gives the committee credit in her inaugural speech.
Polly want a cracker?

prolonged-squawkcolor.jpg.cf.jpg

Good reply, just like the committee you have flubbed your opportunity to sound reasonable. I can't wait for the next Hillary Clinton poll her numbers will terrify you.
The only thing that is terrifying is you're allowed to vote.

They should take people like you to some other country so you can screw that one up instead of this one.

Need a hankie?

Forum List

Back