4.7%

Although much of the major media are reporting the national unemployment rate for October as4.9%, the "real unemployment rate," as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and which includes part-time workers and those marginally attached to the work force, is 9.5%.

Are you willing to bet that number will be 9.5% or lower on Trump's last day?

I bet that number will also be much higher then.
You're new here, or a sock. But so far nothing the libs said here came true. So ....
SOCK....That's my bet...

4.7%. Remember that number folks. That is the unemployment rate on Obama's last day in office.

Anybody think it will be that low on Trump's last day?

Want to bet?

With all the billionaire business criminals and Nazi dingbats he appointed to his cabinet, I'm sure the economy is going to be a shambles by the time he's through.

These corporate leaders all say regulations are "job killers." How come after 8 years of Obama's regulations the unemployment rate is only 4.7%? I don't think it has ever been that low in my lifetime.

The real reason they oppose regulations is because protecting workers, consumers, and the environment takes money out of their greedy hands.

Ironically, the working class white chumps who most strongly supported Trump will be the ones hurting the most in a few years.

Nobody cares what you think.

Although much of the major media are reporting the national unemployment rate for October as4.9%, the "real unemployment rate," as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and which includes part-time workers and those marginally attached to the work force, is 9.5%.

I doubt you'll be around here eight years from now

Or even eight days from now.

4.7%. Remember that number folks. That is the unemployment rate on Obama's last day in office.

Want to bet?

With all the billionaire business criminals and Nazi dingbats he appointed to his cabinet, I'm sure the economy is going to be a shambles by the time he's through.

These corporate leaders all say regulations are "job killers." How come after 8 years of Obama's regulations the unemployment rate is only 4.7%? I don't think it has ever been that low in my lifetime.

The real reason they oppose regulations is because protecting workers, consumers, and the environment takes money out of their greedy hands.

Ironically, the working class white chumps who most strongly supported Trump will be the ones hurting the most in a few years.

You're probably right. It would be hard for Trump to match the hopelessness at finding a job that Obama managed to create to get enough people to give up and quit looking for a job that the libtard Obama accompolished
Poor, kaz. It just kills her that more people are working now than ever before.

I doubt you'll be around here eight years from now

Or even eight days from now.

Probably...there was a noob here yesterday that has two posts and somehow knew all about me. Sock

I am planning to go on vacation in June15th, is there going to be rain that day? I am asking as a favor from you since you seem to foresee the future. Thanks in advance.

"I am planning to go on vacation in June15th, is there going to be rain that day?"

No you are okay, it's not raining that day, but there is going to be a snow blizzard :omg: :smoke:

That number will increase at the beginning after all the useless government employees get fired whom Obama hired to skew his numbers. Then, it will come back down when Trump brings jobs back.

Government employment did not go up under Obama

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1948_2016_all_period_M12_data.gif

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Here are the numbers and graph that tell the real story:

Same numbers we will track Trump on

That number will increase at the beginning after all the useless government employees get fired whom Obama hired to skew his numbers. Then, it will come back down when Trump brings jobs back.

Government employment did not go up under Obama
Of course not. You need to look at meaningless projects financed by the government. It is called "Hidden Unemployment."

It is hard to get the unemployment rate lower than around 4.1%

Trump can not go down much farther. Any recessionary activity will shoot that rate up
Clinton had one month at 3.8% and 4 consecutive months at 3.9% and an average of 4.0% for a whole year, 2000.

Actually, Tramp claims the "REAL" unemployment number is 96 million, and I guarantee that "real" number will increase every year no matter what the lying POS Tramp does, and how many jobs he lies about bringing back.

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number. So, that’s the way it is. OK.

Want to bet?

Look at you with your ass all puckered up and shit. ;)
What a great day this is!!!!

No one at BLS calls the U-6 the "real unemployment rate." They don't even call it "an" unemployment rate, but rather a "measure of labor underutilization."

What kind of moron would think people who have jobs are unemployed?

It is hard to get the unemployment rate lower than around 4.1%

Trump can not go down much farther. Any recessionary activity will shoot that rate up
Clinton had one month at 3.8% and 4 consecutive months at 3.9% and an average of 4.0% for a whole year, 2000.
The senate and house were under Republican control.
The Senate and House were under Republican control until 2007 and once Bush replaced Clinton they never got the same numbers, so it obviously was Clinton and not the GOP congress.

It's awesome, especially when you don't count the millions of workers who are no longer in the workforce because they stopped looking for jobs that don't exist.

The 1st Black President leaves behind an Unemployment rate for Blacks of 7.8%, btw.
- Table A-2. Employment status of the civilian population by race, sex, and age

Anyone who believes that 4.7% is the real number than the box of rocks is gaining on them.

gettyimages-632119916.jpg

Our future President (approximately in two hours OUR PRESIDENT) will bring jobs back to the U.S. Let prosperity begin!

You're probably right. It would be hard for Trump to match the hopelessness at finding a job that Obama managed to create to get enough people to give up and quit looking for a job that the libtard Obama accompolished
And Tramp claims that number is 96 million, and I absolutely guarantee that 96 million will go up every year of the Tramp Regime.

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number. So, that’s the way it is. OK.

Forum List

Back