4.4 earthquake rattles most dangerous fault in California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California has been struck by a powerful earthquake on a dangerous fault line experts believe could unleash a dreaded “big one” as soon as tomorrow. California has today been rocked by a 4.4 magnitude earthquake in the Bay Area of Berkley shortly after 3am local time (11am GMT). The “terrifying” tremor has left millions across the state fearing an imminent “Big One” earthquake measuring magnitude 7 or greater on the Richter Scale....
4.4 Earthquake rattles most dangerous fault in California
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most would say dam it.................... oh well as we all know sooner or later it's gonna hit big more rattling occurring more frequently is causing the nervousness to rise a bit.............. oh well glad i don't live in that traitorous state.

California has been struck by a powerful earthquake on a dangerous fault line experts believe could unleash a dreaded “big one” as soon as tomorrow. California has today been rocked by a 4.4 magnitude earthquake in the Bay Area of Berkley shortly after 3am local time (11am GMT). The “terrifying” tremor has left millions across the state fearing an imminent “Big One” earthquake measuring magnitude 7 or greater on the Richter Scale....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most would say dam it.................... oh well as we all know sooner or later it's gonna hit big more rattling occurring more frequently is causing the nervousness to rise a bit.............. oh well glad i don't live in that traitorous state.

Lessee, California coastline, Bay Area, Berkeley, Sanctuary State, Nancy Pelosi, Hollywood-- -- -- nope! I won't lose any sleep over it!

• Banned
Who wrote that shit? A 4.4 is nothing, I've slept through shit like that...

COMPREHENSION PROBLEM........................ it is the FAULT LINE.............

Damn! And I thought I dreamed last night I felt the Earth rotation slow down! It was real!

• Banned

Damn! And I thought I dreamed last night I felt the Earth rotation slow down! It was real!

It has slowed down , can't you tell how stupid ppl are getting bahahhaha.

Oklahoma is the earthquake capital and also places in Texas.

Who wrote that shit? A 4.4 is nothing, I've slept through shit like that...

COMPREHENSION PROBLEM........................ it is the FAULT LINE.............

No comprehension problem whatsoever. I lived out there for 34 years. I know exactly what a fault line is. I was on top of the epicenter, on top, of the Northridge quake in '94. A 6.7, on a fault.

So...

Who wrote that shit? A 4.4 is nothing. California has hundreds and hundreds of earthquakes every day. On fault lines. I read the original article your End of Times bullshit website linked as the source. It said the exact same shit they've been saying for decades, it's nothing new. Quit letting what you read scare you.

It was barely anything, I was awake at the time. It was a tiny shudder that lasted a second or two where I'm at - although I'm admittedly a couple hours drive from Berkeley. A little tremor once in awhile is normal here; we only have huge, seriously destructive ones maybe a couple of times per century.

GOP science tells us earthquakes are caused by God trying to punish gays.

I live about 2oo yards from the Hayward fault and I felt nothing. But then I only feel the 6.8 or better quakes. As for anyone who believes atmospheric changes cause them it shows just how low their IQ is. And California will not fall off into the ocean only the portion that is west of the fault that gets pushed up will make the part east of the fault tidelands.

GOP science tells us earthquakes are caused by God trying to punish gays.
You got that wrong, Deano. The Californicate fires are part of God's punishment.
More low IQ rhetoric.

King-Kong-Chest-pound.gif

THE BIGGER PICTURE IN ALL OF THIS IS that Mt. St. Helens has been rumbling like crazy, now significant earthquakes in the San Andreas Fault. These two are distantly connected and suggest to me we may very well be leading up to a major event or two somewhere along the west coast.

Forum List

Back