4.4 earthquake rattles most dangerous fault in California

Everyone knows that another possible cause of earthquakes is not addressing trannies by the pronouns they prefer. Really, I looked it up.

California has been struck by a powerful earthquake on a dangerous fault line experts believe could unleash a dreaded “big one” as soon as tomorrow. California has today been rocked by a 4.4 magnitude earthquake in the Bay Area of Berkley shortly after 3am local time (11am GMT). The “terrifying” tremor has left millions across the state fearing an imminent “Big One” earthquake measuring magnitude 7 or greater on the Richter Scale....
4.4 Earthquake rattles most dangerous fault in California
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most would say dam it.................... oh well as we all know sooner or later it's gonna hit big more rattling occurring more frequently is causing the nervousness to rise a bit.............. oh well glad i don't live in that traitorous state.
Damn! And I thought I dreamed last night I felt the Earth rotation slow down! It was real!
now we wait for Pelosi and Maxine to blame the earthquake on President Bush and Vice President Dan Quail

Forum List

Back