4.2% GDP growth, 5.8% for quarter, no phony Pub crises, disfunction- TY for nothing....

But republicans have been swearing that the second quarter numbers would be revised DOWNWARD

Following the unexpected surge in Q2 GDP, which beat most analyst estimates, there was widespread expectation that based on real-time data, the revised Q2 print would be worse. So perhaps it is appropriate that the Bureau of Economic Analysis punked everyone once again, when moments ago it released the first revision to the Q2 GDP print, which instead of dropping to the consensus expected 3.9%, it instead rose to 4.2%, up from the 4.0% initial report.
This was driven not by a change in actual spending, the most important driver of the US economy, which was unchanged from the first estimate at 1.69%, but, amusingly enough, by a jump in fixed investment, i.e., CapEx, which rose from 0.3% in Q1 to 0.91% in the first Q2 GDP estimate to 1.25% currently: this is the highest CapEx print since Q4 2011. How is this possible (especially when one excludes Boeing orders)? Nobody knows, unless the BEA now adds stock buybacks to its definition of fixed investment, which as everyone now knows, is where the bulk of corporate free cash flow has been going.
As for inventory, it rose at a slightly lower pace, up 1.39% vs the 1.66% annualized pace reported previously, although on an absolute basis the number was again higher, and as JPM reports, inventories rose by 84 billion versus the $67 billion JPM had expected, "potentially dragging on Q3."
Finally, the other two components, Net Trade, were largely unchanged at -0.45%, and 0.27% respectively.
All in all this simply means that either the final Q2 GDP revision will be where all the dirt is stuffed in one month, or Q3 GDP will be a reversion to a much lower mean.

Q2 GDP Revision Unexpected Rises On Alleged Jump In Capex To Highest Since 2011 Zero Hedge

This asswipe doesn't know that the PIRATES have stolen the economy....What a dipshit Francostein is!

23iw00n.jpg

Damm.... Nancy looks friggin hot as a Pirate...

The BOTOX migrated from her face to her BOOBS.... makes sense to me! :)

So which party has been in control for the better part of a decade?
Now damn it....don't let those pesky FACTS get in the way of this idiot's "argument". Franco is one dumb son-of-a- bitch

Remember when the liberal media bragged about the false unemployment number of 7.8 percent in October of 2012.

That, was just one of oh, 100 lies that the administration put out. It was a confirmed lie. That, was obviously an election year.

There is no dispute about that. It is not an opinion by "necons."

I just wake up every morning and I find more bullshit, double talk, ignorance and hypocrisy out of the sock puppet pawns, better known as the democrat voting base. It truly is unreal to me how dumb they are. That is not the irritating part. The annoying part is them thinking they are so smart.

I am still waiting for some hack like Franco to explain to me why the GDP now includes the Research and Development spending. We know for a fact that it adds significantly to the GDP. NO OTHER COUNTRY INCLUDES R&D to their GDP. None. We never have before.

All of a sudden it is added in THIS ELECTION YEAR. Meanwhile the OWS protest types (scumbag liberals who supposedly hate evil corporations as they enjoy all of the products produced by those evil corporations) that protest wall street brag about the market being artificially inflated under Obama.

Like I have said, I do not even know why I waste my time trying to educate these morons. They obfuscate, they deny, they shift, and they always go to their cliches as put out by the main stream media. It is a pathetic exercise in the myth of Sisyphus for me to treat any of these boobs with respect.

What are republicans going to run on again in November?

Obamacare?
The economy?

Oh yea.......Benghazi

Obamacare?
The economy?

Oh yea.......Benghazi

And what the hell are the liberal Nazi's going to run on? Obamacare? The Economy? Oh yeah, Benghazi. Or maybe the IRS? or perhaps the fiasco that is ISIS? You're a fool - the Nazis are toast. Hell, be honest - you know it's the truth.

Obamacare?
The economy?

Oh yea.......Benghazi

And what the hell are the liberal Nazi's going to run on? Obamacare? The Economy? Oh yeah, Benghazi. Or maybe the IRS? or perhaps the fiasco that is ISIS? You're a fool - the Nazis are toast. Hell, be honest - you know it's the truth.
I'd be happy to see the Dems run on republicans taking away peoples healthcare, 5-6% unemployment and a booming stock market

Last edited:
Remember when the liberal media bragged about the false unemployment number of 7.8 percent in October of 2012.

That, was just one of oh, 100 lies that the administration put out. It was a confirmed lie. That, was obviously an election year.

There is no dispute about that. It is not an opinion by "necons."
That was just because you don't understand how the unemployment number is calculated.

Guess what the numbers are all manipulated. We are in the same mess we have been in for years now. Look around fools. Stores are still closing , large corps are laying off, wages are down and worked hours have dropped.

We are in a depression and all the BS in the world won't change the facts !

Guess what the numbers are all manipulated. We are in the same mess we have been in for years now. Look around fools. Stores are still closing , large corps are laying off, wages are down and worked hours have dropped.

We are in a depression and all the BS in the world won't change the facts !
It's a CONSPIRACY

A CONSPIRACY I say!

FINALLY! Could have gotten out of this mess years ago, Pub dupes. So could Iraq, Syria, Afghan, Libya, Ukraine. Pub world depressions cause chaos, chumps, and only the USA has the power to start and end them....
All that with a "Do Nothing Congress"!

I vote for MORE "Do Nothing"!

I'm LOLing at the articles comments:
"After-tax corporate profits, without inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments, rose 6% from the first quarter to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1.840 trillion"

Those who see this as a potential revenue stream should remember that the federal budget is more than twice this amount."

"The US economy still barely grew in the 1st half even with these dummied up numbers."

"Seasonally adjusted" for the administration that uses the IRS to run the Gestapo Branch of the Democratic Party really means "politically adjusted."

Basically, Conservatives can take absolutely no credit for this economy.

Or Clinton's.

They can take credit for Ronald Reagan's and George W. Bush's economies!

:lol:

FINALLY! Could have gotten out of this mess years ago, Pub dupes. So could Iraq, Syria, Afghan, Libya, Ukraine. Pub world depressions cause chaos, chumps, and only the USA has the power to start and end them....

Tell you what - make sure that traitor Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid remains Majority Leader and your wish will come true. 6 more years of bills piling up on that asshole's desk.

Nothing that you'll have to worry about though. After November, he will be ancient history

I don't see a booming economy...
I drive around from town to town and see new buildings that used to have stores.
All closed now.

Tell you what - make sure that traitor Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid remains Majority Leader and your wish will come true. 6 more years of bills piling up on that asshole's desk.

Nothing that you'll have to worry about though. After November, he will be ancient history
Which bills should he move forward?

Which bills should he move forward?

Dems cry 8216 obstructionists 8217 while House passed over 350 bills that sit on Harry Reid 8217 s desk - BizPac Review

Oh I don't know....
But there are maybe one or two out of the 350 that the House has passed....

Forum List

Back