370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump

there where?

night class candidate .................................................... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This reminds me once again where can I get a job making over $60,000~ $85,000 a year if I can spell and use grammar real well?

Dude I am a skilled blue collar worker, I like using my hands and fixing shit, no desire to be a white collar guy kissing ass, management always kiss my ass or I will just quit again..

They know that I know that.

Thats me. When I was working I'd have much rather run a machine than work in an office. In fact they tried to get me into management and I refused.
Very little politics compared to an office environment and a far more casual work environment.

I know when I used to fly all the time in my mid 20s to mid 30s and got stuck in an office answering customer problems part of the time I hated it, when I became a maintenance manager I hated it, when I got a job becoming a operation manager I hated it.

I went back to just becoming a industrial maintenance guy..I can weld , run the lathes the bridge ports trouble shoot problems and tell management to fuck off :)
No, you don't. You pull your forelock, bow, and say, "yes sir."

Lmao I would have outranked your ass if I went into the military 30 years ago...I always excell at everything I do. .
You are mediocre here, you were mediocre in the military, and you are probably a mediocre welder. :lol: I say that in the nicest way. You are released now.

What do "economists" actually do for a living? Wouldn't you think a Nobel Prize winner in economics would be someone who put his theories to work and became a rich capitalist? Why aren't Nobel Prize winning "Economists" showing governments the way to achieve wealth and prosperity? Why are Nobel Prize winning "economists" in virtual safe houses posting nonsense that is guaranteed to fail? The short answer is that the "economists" in question represent the freaking establishment.
Typical alt right fascist 'manual labor is good' and 'knowledge is bad.' Idiot.

I was a blue collar worker.
If you want to call working in an environment thats cleaner than your average kitchen and required equipment that cost in the millions and at least a decade to become proficient using them.

What do "economists" actually do for a living? Wouldn't you think a Nobel Prize winner in economics would be someone who put his theories to work and became a rich capitalist? Why aren't Nobel Prize winning "Economists" showing governments the way to achieve wealth and prosperity? Why are Nobel Prize winning "economists" in virtual safe houses posting nonsense that is guaranteed to fail? The short answer is that the "economists" in question represent the freaking establishment.

If you want to call working in an environment thats cleaner than your average kitchen and required equipment that cost in the millions and at least a decade to become proficient using them.
I am not knocking manual labor. I will make anyone who disparages college education look like the fool who they are making themselves out to be.

So a whole world of depressed liberals.... I fail to see the downside.

Trump should give free work boots to liberals and watch them shit in there pants

Lol

there where?

night class candidate .................................................... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This reminds me once again where can I get a job making over $60,000~ $85,000 a year if I can spell and use grammar real well?

Dude I am a skilled blue collar worker, I like using my hands and fixing shit, no desire to be a white collar guy kissing ass, management always kiss my ass or I will just quit again..

Thats me. When I was working I'd have much rather run a machine than work in an office. In fact they tried to get me into management and I refused.
Very little politics compared to an office environment and a far more casual work environment.

I know when I used to fly all the time in my mid 20s to mid 30s and got stuck in an office answering customer problems part of the time I hated it, when I became a maintenance manager I hated it, when I got a job becoming a operation manager I hated it.

I went back to just becoming a industrial maintenance guy..I can weld , run the lathes the bridge ports trouble shoot problems and tell management to fuck off :)

Yep..management is a dime a dozen.
Skilled operators are like hens teeth.

No, you don't. You pull your forelock, bow, and say, "yes sir."

Lmao I would have outranked your ass if I went into the military 30 years ago...I always excell at everything I do. .
You are mediocre here, you were mediocre in the military, and you are probably a mediocre welder. :lol: I say that in the nicest way. You are released now.

Lmao again it would of been red October if you were in charge of me, pal...if I went in the military 30 years ago.

You don't have a fucking clue how good I am at fixing and trouble shooting machinery..

I can fix 1960s 100s of relay logic machines to Solid state 1970s machines all the way today program HMIs

I am that good bitch and I know it

: )

Trump should give free work boots to liberals and watch them shit in there pants

Lol

there where?

Nope. They both can be replaced fairly easily. The question is not the skill, which can be learned, but the ability to act in a professional, competent manner. Bear (check his last comment) and some others here do not demonstrate such a temperament.

Have a church meeting to get to, so you guys carry on.

I am not knocking manual labor. I will make anyone who disparages college education look like the fool who they are making themselves out to be.

I have no problem with people who desire a college education.
I do however have a problem with some dumbass who majors in underwater basket weaving and cant pay his debt back to the government.
Which of course the tax payer ends up eating.

If the government insists on giving out college loans it should be based on the needs of our job market.
You want to study some obscure bullshit pay for it yourself.

there where?

Nope. They both can be replaced fairly easily. The question is not the skill, which can be learned, but the ability to act in a professional, competent manner. Bear (check his last comment) and some others here do not demonstrate such a temperament.

Having worked in high end machining you couldnt be more wrong.
We sometimes had to go through a dozen or more machinist before we found a capable one.
There is a huge difference between a guy who can make oil industry products,although some of them are highly skilled,and someone who can make flight hardware for the shuttle program.

there where?

Lmao...your what 70? I am 51 you don't have a fucking clue how God Damn stupid kids are now a days comming into the trades..

As fucking as dumb as college kids that couldn't read ladder logic to save their ass and forget about reading a German hydraulic print they are lost

370 message board pundits, all willfully ignorant, freely step up, and explain how stupid 370 educated economists are dead wrong ... of interject the usual but, but, but, Clinton rhetoric

or both.

That is how they believe liberterianism and trickle down. They're really that fucking stupid!!!

Educated people are the worse thing in the world to these savages as such goes against everything their savage belief is based on.
Any so-called "economist" who uses the term "trickle down" should be kicked out of the profession. I have no trouble with education. I have a problem with brainwashing, and that's all that's on display here.

We sometimes had to go through a dozen or more machinist before we found a capable one.
There is a huge difference between a guy who can make oil industry products,although some of them are highly skilled,and someone who can make flight hardware for the shuttle program.

That reminds me I ran into one kid 10 years ago that was on an Aircraft carrier as an election who wired a 480 vote line to ground and burnt out a $30,000 dollar grinder.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump will cause a depression, worldwide.

So a whole world of depressed liberals.... I fail to see the downside.

Lol

there where?

Don't need it making $28 an hour with unlimited OT.

if Trump adds 10 trillion to the debt, and the economy crashes, you won't need it then either, unemployment doesn't care

Hmmmm, Obama just added $10 trillion to the debt. I don't recall any of you panty waist douche bags crying about that. The letter says Trump will only add $2.8 trillion to the debt over 10 years. That would be a vast improvement over the record of the guy you believe is the greatest president to ever live.

370 message board pundits, all willfully ignorant, freely step up, and explain how stupid 370 educated economists are dead wrong ... of interject the usual but, but, but, Clinton rhetoric

or both.

That is how they believe liberterianism and trickle down. They're really that fucking stupid!!!

Educated people are the worse thing in the world to these savages as such goes against everything their savage belief is based on.
Any so-called "economist" who uses the term "trickle down" should be kicked out of the profession. I have no trouble with education. I have a problem with brainwashing, and that's all that's on display here.

Plus no republican during the Regan years said it was "trickle down" it was another coined term made up by the democrats that stuck...just like Arca was made into Obama care by the republicans and stuck

*Sigh*

It is what it is

or both.

Its not education Matthew its " indocteration " that we have a problem with teach them to think not what to think

That reminds me I ran into one kid 10 years ago that was on an Aircraft carrier as an election who wired a 480 vote line to ground and burnt out a $30,000 dollar grinder.

Yeah...we always weeded out the bad hires by giving em something they should be able to run based on their pay grade and offering no assistance.
They invariably fucked it up. We'd then offer em a lower paying position congruent with their skills.
Some stayed on and learned,others got pissed and quit.

Aren't these the same Economists that told us that the Stimulus package would create jobs and that ObamaCare would save us $2,500 per year?

370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump
Source: CNBC

"Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country. He misinforms the electorate, degrades trust in public institutions with conspiracy theories, and promotes willful delusion over engagement with reality," the economists write, according to a copy posted online by the Journal.

Read more: 370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump

Loserterianism is a lot like considering witch doctors as real doctors. You'll end up dead or fucked up in someway for that mistake.
So, 370 economists that have already bought influence with the clinton crime foundation now are having a problem... oh my... my heart pumps purple panther piss for them.... pfft... :lol:

Forum List

Back