370 top economists publish scathing letter against 'dangerous, destructive' Trump

Trump will cause a depression, worldwide.

So a whole world of depressed liberals.... I fail to see the downside.

Trump should give free work boots to liberals and watch them shit in there pants

Lol

there where?

night class candidate .................................................... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't need it making $28 an hour with unlimited OT.

370 message board pundits, all willfully ignorant, freely step up, and explain how stupid 370 educated economists are dead wrong ... of interject the usual but, but, but, Clinton rhetoric

or both.

That is how they believe liberterianism and trickle down. They're really that fucking stupid!!!

Educated people are the worse thing in the world to these savages as such goes against everything their savage belief is based on.

You mean poorly educated. Those who you think are so educated but whose 'knowledge' conflicts with reality.

What do "economists" actually do for a living? Wouldn't you think a Nobel Prize winner in economics would be someone who put his theories to work and became a rich capitalist? Why aren't Nobel Prize winning "Economists" showing governments the way to achieve wealth and prosperity? Why are Nobel Prize winning "economists" in virtual safe houses posting nonsense that is guaranteed to fail? The short answer is that the "economists" in question represent the freaking establishment.

Trump should give free work boots to liberals and watch them shit in there pants

Lol

there where?

night class candidate .................................................... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if Trump adds 10 trillion to the debt, and the economy crashes, you won't need it then either, unemployment doesn't care

Lol

there where?

if Trump adds 10 trillion to the debt, and the economy crashes, you won't need it then either, unemployment doesn't care

Funny...I dont seem remember this concern with the debt over the last eight years.
In fact I recall progressives saying debt doesnt matter. Why the change of heart?

Lol

there where?

Soooo Obama adds 10 trillion plus to the debt and you don't bat an eye?

Again liberals saying what trump might do

What liberals did do

Lol

there where?

This reminds me once again where can I get a job making over $60,000~ $85,000 a year if I can spell and use grammar real well?

Dude I am a skilled blue collar worker, I like using my hands and fixing shit, no desire to be a white collar guy kissing ass, management always kiss my ass or I will just quit again..

They know that I know that.

You can see by the responses from Trump supporters all the warnings of George Orwell's '1984. They are Trump's base of ignorant anger.

For them:

Ignorance is Knowledge
Knowledge is Ignorance
Manual labor makes one knowledgeable
Academic study makes one ignorant
A brick layer is more knowledgeable than a PH.D
A PH.D is to be ignored as ignorant

In all far right revolutions around the globe they quickly set about killing the teachers, professors, and librarians. Reasoned thought is the enemy of the rule of the angry mob.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” - Martin Luther King Jr. -

“Most people do not actually know how to think for themselves, and unfortunately that prevents them from even knowing it.” - Bryant McGill -

“Isn't it funny how ignorance is the source of strength of so many?” - Lionel Suggs -

“Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power.” - Willem Miller -

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!" - Leonardo da Vinci -

What do "economists" actually do for a living? Wouldn't you think a Nobel Prize winner in economics would be someone who put his theories to work and became a rich capitalist? Why aren't Nobel Prize winning "Economists" showing governments the way to achieve wealth and prosperity? Why are Nobel Prize winning "economists" in virtual safe houses posting nonsense that is guaranteed to fail? The short answer is that the "economists" in question represent the freaking establishment.
Typical alt right fascist 'manual labor is good' and 'knowledge is bad.' Idiot.

You can see by the responses from Trump supporters all the warnings of George Orwell's '1984. They are Trump's base of ignorant anger.

For them:

Ignorance is Knowledge
Knowledge is Ignorance

In all far right revolutions around the globe they quickly set about killing the teachers, professors, and librarians. Reasoned thought is the enemy of the rule of the angry mob.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” - Martin Luther King Jr. -

“Most people do not actually know how to think for themselves, and unfortunately that prevents them from even knowing it.” - Bryant McGill -

“Isn't it funny how ignorance is the source of strength of so many?” - Lionel Suggs -

“Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power.” - Willem Miller -

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!" - Leonardo da Vinci -

You must be a college kid if you think they are teaching you to think instead of learn your dead wrong...look at the college safe zones that ate confusing violence with facts..

Just look at how Nancy and harry reid praised comey in july and now are condemning him that's George orwells 1984..

Lol

there where?

This reminds me once again where can I get a job making over $60,000~ $85,000 a year if I can spell and use grammar real well?

Dude I am a skilled blue collar worker, I like using my hands and fixing shit, no desire to be a white collar guy kissing ass, management always kiss my ass or I will just quit again..

Thats me. When I was working I'd have much rather run a machine than work in an office. In fact they tried to get me into management and I refused.
Very little politics compared to an office environment and a far more casual work environment.

And there is nothing wrong with manual labor, it is as noble a way to make a living as any. I'm not denigrating that in the least. It is the ignorance exhibited that claims someone with a PH.D is someone who doesn't know what they are talking about because he's 'not one of us'. That is animalistic tribal thought not based in reality. Also ignorance itself is no crime, it is just a lack of knowledge.

The problem is with ignorant people who proclaim themselves more knowedgeable than well educated people because it makes them feel good.

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?

Typical alt right fascist 'manual labor is good' and 'knowledge is bad.' Idiot.

Typical moron who doesn't know the difference between street smarts and books smarts

Who don't know their is a difference between knowledge and wisdom...

You have to know the difference.

For them:

Ignorance is Knowledge
Knowledge is Ignorance

You must be a college kid if you think they are teaching you to think instead of learn your dead wrong...look at the college safe zones that ate confusing violence with facts..

Just look at how Nancy and harry reid praised comey in july and now are condemning him that's George orwells 1984..
You sound like an uneducated kid for sure. They are questioning his judgment, not his character. You questioned his character in July, remember, not his judgment.

I led soldiers. I got an education. I with my family, after military, created a multi-state company.

I know what I am talking about. You are insignificant.

Go to, uneducated fellow, go to, and take your uneducated hypocrisy with you.

:lol: I say that very softly, because I feel sorry for your ilk.

Lol

there where?

Thats me. When I was working I'd have much rather run a machine than work in an office. In fact they tried to get me into management and I refused.
Very little politics compared to an office environment and a far more casual work environment.

I know when I used to fly all the time in my mid 20s to mid 30s and got stuck in an office answering customer problems part of the time I hated it, when I became a maintenance manager I hated it, when I got a job becoming a operation manager I hated it.

I went back to just becoming a industrial maintenance guy..I can weld , run the lathes the bridge ports trouble shoot problems and tell management to fuck off :)

Lol

there where?

I know when I used to fly all the time in my mid 20s to mid 30s and got stuck in an office answering customer problems part of the time I hated it, when I became a maintenance manager I hated it, when I got a job becoming a operation manager I hated it.

I went back to just becoming a industrial maintenance guy..I can weld , run the lathes the bridge ports trouble shoot problems and tell management to fuck off :)
No, you don't. You pull your forelock, bow, and say, "yes sir."

For them:

Ignorance is Knowledge
Knowledge is Ignorance

You sound like an uneducated kid for sure. They are questioning his judgment, not his character. You questioned his character in July, remember, not his judgment.

I led soldiers. I got an education. I with my family, after military, created a multi-state company.

Go to, uneducated fellow, go to, and take your hypocrisy with you.

You couldn't lead me pal because you are as stupid as they come.

Plus you are a double crosser

I told your type to fuck off so many times and quit...then your type would call me and say " Bill, please come back I need you" or call me a month or so latter " Bill how did you fix this machine ?"

Lol

there where?

No, you don't. You pull your forelock, bow, and say, "yes sir."

Lmao I would have outranked your ass if I went into the military 30 years ago...I always excell at everything I do.

For them:

Ignorance is Knowledge
Knowledge is Ignorance

Go to, uneducated fellow, go to, and take your hypocrisy with you.
You couldn't lead me pal because you are as stupid as they come. Plus you are a double crosser I told your type to fuck off so many times and quit...then your type would call me and say " Bill, please come back I need you" or call me a month or so latter " Bill how did you fix this machine ?"
I would motivate if you were in the military: you in a sixty pound pack, me in my trainers, and off we go for ten miles to remind you I was in charge. If you were civilian, I would let you go, and, no, there would be no "please, sir, take me back." Just the way it would be. You are released now.

Forum List

Back