hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The number of actual instances of in person voter fraud between 2000 and 2014.

35. (according to Fox)

Trump again is proven to be a lying sack of shit.

Buy y'all keep clinging to those conspiracy theories...like your bibles and guns.

Wait...didn't some guy refer to white people being worthless cause they cling to the Bible and guns...???

I forget who it was...but he is a real dumb ass.

Last edited:
I thought this was a thread about your IQ and anyone that really believes there were only 35 cases is probably too stupid to live. Fox or no Fox

35. (according to Fox)

Buy y'all keep clinging to those conspiracy theories...like your bibles and guns.

The number of actual people who care, between when you posted this thread and now:

0 (according to me)

Wait...didn't some guy refer to white people being worthless cause they cling to the Bible and guns...

I forget who it was...but he is a real dumb ass.

Not worthless and not white. Wow, you've got a bad memory.

Yeah, and you can keep clinging to Obama's hazlnuts.

35. (according to Fox)

The number of actual people who care, between when you posted this thread and now:

0 (according to me)

Trump claims he'll lose due to voting fraud. Because he's feeding and depending on the far rights love of idiotic conspiracy theories. He's telling you he thinks he's going to lose and making excuses over it. It's only August.

35. (according to Fox)

0 (according to me)

Trump claims he'll lose due to voting fraud. Because he's feeding and depending on the far rights love of idiotic conspiracy theories. He's telling you he thinks he's going to lose and making excuses over it. It's only August.

Unlike you (as a liberal) and other conservatives, I don't see it as an issue. However, being part of a party who did actively conspire against Bernie Sanders during the primaries, you can't really talk much about rigged elections or voter fraud.

35. (according to Fox)

0 (according to me)

Unlike you (as a liberal) and other conservatives, I don't see it as an issue. However, being part of a party who did actively conspire against Bernie Sanders during the primaries, you can't really talk much about rigged elections or voter fraud.

Trump does and that appears to be the point of this thread. How thick are you?

I'd add to the O/P that if you count ALL the votes cast during that span of time, there were over 1 BILLION votes cast....So, you right wing morons figure out the percentile of "voter fraud".(that should keep you off the streets for a week or so.)

35. (according to Fox)

This is why the courts are striking down, with great vengeance and furious anger, all the voter suppression laws Republicans have been frantically passing the last 5 years in various states claiming 'voter fraud'.

There is no vote fraud.

The people claiming voter fraud are frauds.

I'd add to the O/P that if you count ALL the votes cast during that span of time, there were over 1 BILLION votes cast....So, you right wing morons figure our the percentile.(that should keep you off the streets for a week or so.)

Except the OP is BS...gawd you're stupid

Trump does. I don't. But given what the Democrats did to Sanders, he has a legitimate concern.

as a Sanders supporter, I would nonetheless argue that the "conspiracy" against him did NOT involve voters' fraud which is what THIS thread is all about.

In Sanders' case, you didn't need it. Just "Super-delegates."

So, you would readily admit that your particular "bitching" about Sanders and the DNC has NOTHING to do with the issue posed by this thread.

35. (according to Fox)

There are precincts in Chicago that have more than 35 cases in each election.

Except the OP is BS...gawd you're stupid

True, the O/P stated 35.......but he was off by 4,

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

LMAO Wapo? Go slime somewhere else you ignorant buffoon

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-Merged-3-2.pdf

I'd add to the O/P that if you count ALL the votes cast during that span of time, there were over 1 BILLION votes cast....So, you right wing morons figure out the percentile of "voter fraud".(that should keep you off the streets for a week or so.)

figure out the percentile of "voter fraud".

DERP!

Forum List

Back