The number of actual instances of in person voter fraud between 2000 and 2014.

35. (according to Fox)

Trump again is proven to be a lying sack of shit.

Buy y'all keep clinging to those conspiracy theories...like your bibles and guns.

The number of actual people who care, between when you posted this thread and now:

0 (according to me)

Trump claims he'll lose due to voting fraud. Because he's feeding and depending on the far rights love of idiotic conspiracy theories. He's telling you he thinks he's going to lose and making excuses over it. It's only August.

If you think for one minute, that the UN/Obama/Clinton consortium is going to let Trump undo every thing they have accomplished to take us down you're nuts. They will kill him first.

Your post isn't worth taking seriously.

Neither was Benghazi.
Soros isn't getting any younger. He wants the NWO realized before he dies. The Bushes, Clintons and Obama's have caused considerable damage to our country. There is no way they are going to let someone start building us up again. There is to much at stake.

If you think for one minute, that the UN/Obama/Clinton consortium is going to let Trump undo every thing they have accomplished to take us down you're nuts. They will kill him first.

Your post isn't worth taking seriously.

From your left wing view point I'm sure. Get 2 or 3 of these requests okay no big deal. When the number gets into double digits that is what I questioned as did others in various districts. But go ahead spin on.

Your anecdotal made up stories don't mean anything to me.

deny all you want, That 35 number is a joke because no one will take a hard look into a lot city voting fearing 'racist' name calling by the dems. So nothing is done and you can con everyone with that phony number.

I don't take your anecdotal made up stories seriously because I don't take anonymous internet entities who claim to be an expert seriously.
That would be just about everyone here.

You almost gotta laugh that ample evidence exists that the DNC engaged in voter fraud between the Sanders and Hillary primary elections and yet the low information idiots still think it's something made up by Fox.

Or that the practice won't continue to be used until the she's in the White House. Because whether or not it was ethical is of no concern. That it works is the only thing that counts. The UN is going to see to it that we build up Asia whether we like it or not. And Hill is there go to girl.

Forum List

Back