In Sanders' case, you didn't need it. Just "Super-delegates."

So, you would readily admit that your particular "bitching" about Sanders and the DNC has NOTHING to do with the issue posed by this thread.

Why should I care what the issue of this thread is? I find it interesting a liberal is discussing voter fraud when his own party essentially did something similar to one of it's own presidential candidates.

The number of actual instances of in person voter fraud between 2000 and 2014.

35. (according to Fox)

Trump again is proven to be a lying sack of shit.

Buy y'all keep clinging to those conspiracy theories...like your bibles and guns.

There are precincts in Chicago that have more than 35 cases in each election.

IKR? These jackasses are hilarious spewing this BS. In Indiana an entire mayoral election had to be redone to massive voter fraud

35. (according to Fox)

Buy y'all keep clinging to those conspiracy theories...like your bibles and guns.
More LIES from the bitch that has her head buried between the Hildebeast's legs!!!

1. ACORN Pleads Guilty to Voter Registration Fraud in...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/06/acorn-pleads-guil...
    Apr 05, 2011 · The defunct political advocacy group ACORN has pleaded guilty to one count of an election law violation...

35. (according to Fox)

The number of actual people who care, between when you posted this thread and now:

0 (according to me)

Trump claims he'll lose due to voting fraud. Because he's feeding and depending on the far rights love of idiotic conspiracy theories. He's telling you he thinks he's going to lose and making excuses over it. It's only August.

If you think for one minute, that the UN/Obama/Clinton consortium is going to let Trump undo every thing they have accomplished to take us down you're nuts. They will kill him first.

35. (according to Fox)

In 2008 Minnesota Senate race incumbent republican Norm Coleman narrowly defeated democrat Al Franken. Close enough that a recount was mandated. In the recount, Al Franken was declared the winner by a 312 vote edge. Rampant voter fraud charges followed. And yet, nothing came of it for reasons I cannot recall? But it was Franken’s election that gave Obama the vote he needed to pass Obamacare.

One case of voter fraud alone found in many links shows how Franken could have tipped the election. The whole system is absolutely bogus and corrupt. Is everyone blackmailed to shut up?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Widespread Voter Fraud Documented in New Minnesota Supreme Court Case - American Experiment

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare. That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount.

This is stunning. It was Franken’s razor-thin “victory” over incumbent Senator Norm Coleman that allowed the Democrats to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American people. If we assume that 80% of the 941 ineligible felons voted for Al Franken–a conservative assumption, as nearly all convicted felons are Democrats–then Franken’s victory is attributable to voter fraud.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total:

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

The Minnesota Voters Alliance group behind the challenge alleges the actual number of illegal ballots submitted by ineligible voters far surpasses the 1,670 votes documented through a painstaking search of voting records hampered by a lack of cooperation by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.images

Altogether, more than 100,000 Minnesota felons had their right to vote restricted and reported to the Minnesota Secretary of State between 2003 and 2015. But the Minnesota Secretary of State only notifies local election officials of the ineligible status of felons and others if they’re already registered to vote in the Statewide Voter Registration System.

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

Secretary of State Simon has refused to release the data that would enable MVA to verify the actual number of ineligible people that have illegally cast a vote. In holding back the critical government data, Simon has ignored a Minnesota Department of Administration opinion stating that the voting records in question should be made public. “The Secretary of State plays a significant role with other election officials in permitting known ineligible felons to register or to vote,” court documents state.

I know, I know.....facts and right wing half brains do NOT get along too well......

Just keep on bitching all the way to Nov. my dear conservatives......

35. (according to Fox)

Here is one way how fraud works in a deep blue area I worked in : go to a polling place and act surprised when they don't find your name in the voter rolls. Tell the judges you just moved. Then ask for a "provisional ballot" which allegedly would be verified after the election (yeah, right...).

Vote as you have been instructed and go to the next precinct. Repeat.

Works every time and you can vote all day long. And the votes DO get counted.

How do I know? I and worked as poll watcher. I was told to shut up when I inquired about this or I would be arrested for interference. Afterwards I checked around with others who poll watched and got similar stories. Tried to report this and go nowhere.

35. (according to Fox)

The number of actual people who care, between when you posted this thread and now:

0 (according to me)

Trump claims he'll lose due to voting fraud. Because he's feeding and depending on the far rights love of idiotic conspiracy theories. He's telling you he thinks he's going to lose and making excuses over it. It's only August.

If you think for one minute, that the UN/Obama/Clinton consortium is going to let Trump undo every thing they have accomplished to take us down you're nuts. They will kill him first.

Your post isn't worth taking seriously.

35. (according to Fox)

Here is one way how fraud works in a deep blue area I worked in : go to a polling place and act surprised when they don't find your name in the voter rolls. Tell the judges you just moved. Then ask for a "provisional ballot" which allegedly would be verified after the election (yeah, right...).

How do I know? I and worked as poll watcher. I was told to shut up when I inquired about this or I would be arrested for interference. Afterwards I checked around with others who poll watched and got similar stories. Tried to report this and go nowhere.

Provisional ballots are just that - provisional. They're not counted unless they're verified - and in most cases, they don't even bother. Provisional ballots won't be counted at all unless the margin is less than the total number of provisional ballots.

In other words, if Clinton beats Trump by 10,000 votes in my district, and there are 9,000 provisional ballots, those ballots will be thrown in the trash without even being opened.

35. (according to Fox)

0 (according to me)

From your left wing view point I'm sure. Get 2 or 3 of these requests okay no big deal. When the number gets into double digits that is what I questioned as did others in various districts. But go ahead spin on.

35. (according to Fox)

0 (according to me)

From your left wing view point I'm sure. Get 2 or 3 of these requests okay no big deal. When the number gets into double digits that is what I questioned as did others in various districts. But go ahead spin on.

Your anecdotal made up stories don't mean anything to me.

35. (according to Fox)

0 (according to me)

:lol:

The idea of "provisional ballot fraud" is one of the funnier things I've heard in a while.

35. (according to Fox)

Provisional ballots are just that - provisional. They're not counted unless they're verified - and in most cases, they don't even bother. Provisional ballots won't be counted at all unless the margin is less than the total number of provisional ballots.

In other words, if Clinton beats Trump by 10,000 votes in my district, and there are 9,000 provisional ballots, those ballots will be thrown in the trash without even being opened.

That would be fine if that were the case. Key word being verified.

35. (according to Fox)

That would be fine if that were the case. Key word being verified.

What makes you think it isn't the case, other than your feelings?

Most of the time they're not "verified", they're usually just thrown in the trash - but if an election is close enough that it could actually make a difference, you can bet your last dollar that both sides are going to examine each and every ballot with a fine-toothed comb.

0 (according to me)

deny all you want, That 35 number is a joke because no one will take a hard look into a lot city voting fearing 'racist' name calling by the dems. So nothing is done and you can con everyone with that phony number.

You almost gotta laugh that ample evidence exists that the DNC engaged in voter fraud between the Sanders and Hillary primary elections and yet the low information idiots still think it's something made up by Fox.

deny all you want, That 35 number is a joke because no one will take a hard look into a lot city voting fearing 'racist' name calling by the dems. So nothing is done and you can con everyone with that phony number.

I don't take your anecdotal made up stories seriously because I don't take anonymous internet entities who claim to be an expert seriously.

I don't take your anecdotal made up stories seriously because I don't take anonymous internet entities who claim to be an expert seriously.

Never claimed to be an expert, just relaying one experience. Here something else for you.

Guy Benson - Oh My: Audit Finds Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud in North Carolina

Never claimed to be an expert, just relaying one experience. Here something else for you.

Guy Benson - Oh My: Audit Finds Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud in North Carolina

Impossible! Those numbers are much larger than 35.

Forum List

Back