35% of New Jersey conservative voters think Obama may be the Anti-Christ

WTF!?!?!?!

you will need to back THAT up

The bible or the parameters?
well, he is claiming those parameters from the bible
wouldnt you like to actually see if he can back them up using the bible, or if he is just making them up(actually pulling them out of his ass)?

i bolded what needed to be backed up
and Obama is NOT the antichrist, not in any way shape or form

It's all myth so why does it matter who made up what?

The bible or the parameters?
wouldnt you like to actually see if he can back them up using the bible, or if he is just making them up(actually pulling them out of his ass)?

so, even if its a myth, its ok to just make up shit and attribute it to the myth?

What I found the most hilarious other than the facts of the number of Conservatives were the number of Hispanics. Don't the majority of Hispanics support Obama? So does that mean that some Hispanics believe he is the Anti-Christ yet support him anyway? :lol:

Whats really funny is that you actually believe this crap....:cuckoo:

so, even if its a myth, its ok to just make up shit and attribute it to the myth?

Yes. That's the beauty of myth. The only thing myth needs to be true is the the belief that it is true. After all Jefferson wrote his own bible because he thought the myths in it were bunk...so he wrote his own bunk. The world of myth didn't fall apart did it? If you are secure in the myths you believe then what others believe is irrelevant. It is only when you are not secure in your myths that the interpretation of others is relevant...

Yes. That's the beauty of myth. The only thing myth needs to be true is the the belief that it is true. After all Jefferson wrote his own bible because he thought the myths in it were bunk...so he wrote his own bunk. The world of myth didn't fall apart did it? If you are secure in the myths you believe then what others believe is irrelevant. It is only when you are not secure in your myths that the interpretation of others is relevant...
wow, so to you it doesnt matter what someone actually believes, you can just make shit up and say they believe that?

wow, so to you it doesnt matter what someone actually believes, you can just make shit up and say they believe that?

That certainly sounds like his argument.

he was born in HI
last i knew, that wasnt one of the places he was to come from

Or has he been lying about being born in HI not so he could become president but so that no one would suspect he was the Anti Christ?
well, just where do YOU think he was born?
and do you know WHERE the antichrist is supposed to be born, the area that was covered

I have no idea where the Anti Christ is supposed to be born, but I strongly doubt the Bible included HI as one of the places, so while I'm not saying Obama is the Anti Christ, if he were, he might say he was born in HI so that people wouldn't suspect he was.

According to the OP, nearly as many people believe Obama is the Anti Christ as those who approve of his handling of health reform or his handling of the economy, and the way things have been going for him lately, the number who believe he is the Anti Christ may be going up while the other two numbers may be going down, so that in 2012 - Do you remember Nixon's "I am not a crook" speech? - we may hear Obama deliver a "I am not the Anti Christ" speech, but that's probably no more likely than unemployment going higher than 8% if the Stimulus bill is passed.

Come on! It's NEW JERSEY! That's self explanatory!

Yeah, because Brooklyn is light years ahead, right? :rolleyes:

Although considering who we decided on for our two main gubernatorial candidates in 2010, this story may not be so surprising.

“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all” (Dan. 11:37).

Many Bible scholars believe that the phrase “nor the desire of women” here means that Antichrist will be homosexual.

i disagree.

they would have just said he had a desire for men. that's NOT what was said so we need to take the passage at its word and in context....we know he does not have the desire of women, nor regard of God, or anyone, because he puts himself ABOVE God, he exalts himself....the 'desire' of women at the time was for the Messiah to come...and the desire of women at the time was also to have children.... from all that i have read on the times they lived in when this was written.

we do not know he is homosexual nor can speculate such, no matter what other theologians might have speculated....it JUST does NOT say that sunni...

According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ will be of Jewish heritage, from the tribe of Dan, and a homosexual.

Obama doesn't fit any of these parameters.

The Tribe of Dan is gone, wiped out, kaput, dead, zonked. It is one of the ten lost tribes of Israel.

no it isn't gone.

just because they can't remember who they are, does not mean their bloodline was not passed on... near all of Britain, the Irish, the swedes, the Austrians and the Danes are all suppose to be the descendants of the tribe of Dan......and near all of us gringos here in the usa, comes from that region of Europe.... anyone can be from the tribe of dan, here or there...

The Tribe of Dan: Present Day Identifications

also...a link on the antichrist coming from the tribe of dan that i just found, but haven't read yet...

The Lost Tribe of Dan

“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all” (Dan. 11:37).

Many Bible scholars believe that the phrase “nor the desire of women” here means that Antichrist will be homosexual.

i disagree.

they would have just said he had a desire for men. that's NOT what was said so we need to take the passage at its word and in context....we know he does not have the desire of women, nor regard of God, or anyone, because he puts himself ABOVE God, he exalts himself....the 'desire' of women at the time was for the Messiah to come...and the desire of women at the time was also to have children.... from all that i have read on the times they lived in when this was written.

we do not know he is homosexual nor can speculate such, no matter what other theologians might have speculated....it JUST does NOT say that sunni...

Puts himself above God? Exalts himself? Hmmm, maybe Obama is the Anti Christ. Tell me, does the Bible say he will spend time in Chicago consorting with Democrats before he finally reveals himself as the Anti Christ?

i disagree.

Some more with more links:

THE LOST TRIBE OF DAN

[SIZE=+1]THE EARLY JEWISH & CHRISTIAN VIEW OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST[/SIZE]
by
Janet Moser

N3.gif

"...the snorting of his horses was heard from Dan." Jeremiah 8:16

Samson, a Nazarite of the tribe of Dan, judged Israel during the period of Philistine domination. At the feast celebrating his marriage to a Philistine woman, Samson proposed a riddle to the Philistines: [SIZE=+0]"Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness." Judges 14:14[/SIZE]On the seventh day of the feast, the importunate bride extracted from Samson the interpretation of the riddle and related its meaning to her people, viz., that the carcass of a young lion which Samson had killed with his bare hands had attracted a swarm of bees who produced honey therein. Samson paid the wager by slaying thirty Philistines -- after which his wife was taken from him. Angered by their treachery, Samson avenged himself by slaughtering many more Philistines and eventually the Philistine lords.
Several obscure prophecies in the Bible point to the fact that the tribe of Dan will produce the Antichrist. In the context of these prophecies, Samson's riddle may be a prophecy that the descendants of the tribe of Dan will one day try to destroy the tribe of Judah in jealous revenge for God's judgment on their idolatry. From the carcass of the young lion [Judaism] the tribe of Dan [typified by the bees] will attempt to produce a golden age [symbolized by honey]. The conspiracy of the tribe of Dan, aka the Synagogue of Satan, to steal the messianic birthright from the tribe of Judah and establish a false messianic kingdom in Israel is given more detailed treatment in our report, Mystery Babylon: Catholic or Jewish?
To suggest that the Antichrist will be from one of the tribes of Israel is likely to incur accusations of "anti-Semitism" from those who would like to conceal this fact. However, we believe that the Biblical admonition to bless the descendants of Abraham [Gen. 12:3] includes exposing the identity of the man of sin who will lead many Jews to their destruction.
The Merovingians, who plan to rule the world from their future throne at Jerusalem, claim to come from the tribe of Judah through Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. However, the weight of evidence indicates that they descended from the tribe of Dan. Although Scripture states that Samson was “of the family of the Danites” [Judges 13:2], Yair Davidy of Brit-Am Israel claims that his lineage includes the Messianic tribe of Judah: “Samson the superman hero came from the Tribe of Dan but his mother was from Judah. Samson, in some respects, was considered a forerunner of the Messiah who will come from Judah but his mother, according to the Midrash will be of the Tribe of Dan.” [Brit-Am Israel newsletter, 2/9/99]
It is through the agency of the ultra-Orthodox Lubavitch Movement that the Gentiles are being prepared to submit to the Noahide Laws under a restored Sanhedrin. Yair Davidy posits, “The name DAN means “judge” in Hebrew. Many lawyers and judges in the USA are of Irish descent of a particular type as is much of the police force ... Descendants of Dan today appear to be concentrated in Ireland, Britain, the USA, and especially Denmark.” Merovingians are also found leading pseudo-Christian organizations as many profiles in the Council for National Policy and Discernment Ministries reveal. These Merovingian agents actively promote the Hebrew Roots / Messianic Movement as the catalyst for Judaizing Christians.

The following paper is meant to serve as a study guide for understanding the plan of Satan to introduce his false messiah through the apostate tribe of Dan. The reader will be able to review the many Scriptures which concern the tribe of Dan -- the prophecies, the Danite people, their land, history, idolatry and symbols -- in conjunction with relevant information from other sources.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction
I. Consider the Prophecies
Different Bible versions allow for different interpretations of prophecy. Therefore, the traditional view represented by the King James Version is used in this report. Scripture indicates the following: That the Antichrist is Jewish; He will come from the region of Dan/Mount Hermon [Mount Sion] in the north of Israel as a false fulfillment of Romans 11:26; The tribe of Dan will be rejected by God as part of the 144,000 and will be used by God to bring judgment upon Israel and the unbelieving world.
II. Consider the People
The Arcadian roots of the Merovingians, Spartans and Celts seem to be connected to the tribe of Dan because of their use of Dan-related place-names, personal names and peculiarities, i.e., Baal/goddess worship and architectural skills.
III. Consider the Locations
The Tribe of Dan inherited the pre-flood paganism [Baal worship] of the Canaanites [descendants of Ham and his son, Canaan] who occupied the northern area of Palestine at Mt. Hermon/Sion. Located at the 33rd degree, the ancient tribe of Dan influenced the basis of modern Freemasonry.
IV. Consider the Symbols
The symbols of the tribe of Dan are used by the Merovingian Jews, the Jewish House of Stewart and the Jewish authors of the Protocols of Sion [Representatives of Sion of the 33rd degree].
V. Consider the Sin
The Tribe of Dan was involved in a substitute worship system at Mt. Hermon/Sion that was both opposed to and removed from the true worship of God at Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
VI. Consider the Plan The Judeo-Masonic conspirators have revealed to their own elect and concealed from the profane the fact that a Danite false messiah will reign from the territory of Mount Sion in Dan rather than Mount Zion in Jerusalem. Their ultimate objective is to recreate the pre-flood pagan culture which God once judged and will judge again.

People are stupid.

One doesn't really need polls to know that.

Still it's nice to be able to quantify the exact percentage of those who are so mentally brain damaged, isn't it?

Forum List

Back