35% of New Jersey conservative voters think Obama may be the Anti-Christ

According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ will be of Jewish heritage, from the tribe of Dan, and a homosexual.

Obama doesn't fit any of these parameters.

I'm with DiveCon on this. Show where in the Bible these claims are made.

It's all myth so why does it matter who made up what?
so, even if its a myth, its ok to just make up shit and attribute it to the myth?

Yes. That's the beauty of myth. The only thing myth needs to be true is the the belief that it is true. After all Jefferson wrote his own bible because he thought the myths in it were bunk...so he wrote his own bunk. The world of myth didn't fall apart did it? If you are secure in the myths you believe then what others believe is irrelevant. It is only when you are not secure in your myths that the interpretation of others is relevant...

ROFLMNAO...

Oh Peters... That is precious...

And what an all encompassing notion.

You've projected 'myth' status onto something and done so on the premise that this something holds no evidence to sustain it's assertions; and through absolutely no substantive assertions on which any of that drivel can rest; thus you've created a myth to opposse what you claim is a myth.

LOL...

All while being blissfully ignorant of having done so...

Leftists...

Last edited:
According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ will be of Jewish heritage, from the tribe of Dan, and a homosexual.

Read posts #14 and #15 of this thread where I have listed a couple of verses relating to this subject.

Or just google; anti christ/tribe of Dan/homosexual, and many sites will come up that explains this in detail.

well, to be honest, i thought president bush could have been the antichrist, during his first term! :eek:

yes, silly, silly, stupid me! :lol:

silly? no. more like a complete lack of eschatological understanding. same thing with the obama assertion, they have about the same understanding that you do.

35% of New Jersey conservative voters think Obama may be the Anti-Christ

Does the other 65% think he's the second coming?

welve percent of McCain voters think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Twenty-one percent are not sure.

- Fourteen percent of Republicans think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Fifteen percent are not sure.

- Eighteen percent of “conservative” voters think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Seventeen percent are not sure.

The big surprise here–the group of voters most likely to think Obama is the Anti-Christ are … Hispanics, who solidly backed Obama in 2008. Only 58 percent of them say, for sure, that their president is not Satan come to wreak havoc here on earth.

Um I'm no math wizard, but how does one separate "MCain voters" "Republicans" and "conservatives" and then add them up? That's like saying "12% of Obama voters think he's the messiah" "18 percent of Dems think he's the messiah" and "100% of the retarded people think he's the messiah" Is that the new math on Planet Cuckoo?

“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all” (Dan. 11:37).

Many Bible scholars believe that the phrase “nor the desire of women” here means that Antichrist will be homosexual.
How many bible scholars believe that? Why is it presented out of context here? Could it mean that the antichrist will be asexual, not desiring of men or women?

Whatever your response, I don't think Obama is the antichrist. He was born in Kenya into a Muslim family.

Read posts #14 and #15 of this thread where I have listed a couple of verses relating to this subject.

Or just google; anti christ/tribe of Dan/homosexual, and many sites will come up that explains this in detail.

From this one scripture you now claim the anti-Christ is Jewish, homosexual and from the tribe of Dan?

"He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all."

Let me educate your ignorant ass, in this chapter Daniel is relating a vision of kings, none of which is the anti-Christ and the visions starts at chapter 10 and goes on through chapter 12:13 and it's regarding conflicts between the "King of the North" and the "King of the South". The scripture you referenced is Daniel showing the arrogance of one king who desecrates the temple, sets up a "desolating abomination", removes the daily sacrifice, and persecutes those who remain true to the "holy covenant". The verse you provided says nothing about this king being jewish. As for the homosexual claim, nothing in the verse tells us that either. It tells us that He (the king) will have no regard for his fathers God nor for the one (God) desired by women. In Judges chapter eighteen it speaks of Dan not coming into their inheritance.

"of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed." Revelation 7:4-8,

Show me where in the book of Revelation it speaks about the "Tribe of Dan"?

It is interesting that Dan is also left out of the genealogies of I Chronicles 1 through 9 where the other tribes of Israel are listed.

As a whole, the tribe of Dan was guilty of idolatry. They stole other people’s idols and set them up to be used in their own worship (Judges 18:14-31). Dan was the first tribe to organize idol worship and this continued nearly 500 years, “until the day of the captivity of the land” (Judges 18:30).

Throughout history, Dan has rejected God’s true religion, replacing it with idolatry. Most of the descendants of Dan will have to wait for salvation until after God seals the 144,000. Genesis 49:1 states, “And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.” Continue in verse 18 where Jacob directly speaks of Dan: “I [Dan] have waited for Your salvation, O Lord.”

www.thercg.org.

So it makes sense that the anti christ would come out of a tribe known for idolatry

“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all” (Dan. 11:37).

Many Bible scholars believe that the phrase “nor the desire of women” here means that Antichrist will be homosexual.
How many bible scholars believe that? Why is it presented out of context here? Could it mean that the antichrist will be asexual, not desiring of men or women?

Whatever your response, I don't think Obama is the antichrist. He was born in Kenya into a Muslim family.

Because everyone knows that Christmas is in Connecticut. :cuckoo:

It is interesting that Dan is also left out of the genealogies of I Chronicles 1 through 9 where the other tribes of Israel are listed.

As a whole, the tribe of Dan was guilty of idolatry. They stole other people’s idols and set them up to be used in their own worship (Judges 18:14-31). Dan was the first tribe to organize idol worship and this continued nearly 500 years, “until the day of the captivity of the land” (Judges 18:30).

Throughout history, Dan has rejected God’s true religion, replacing it with idolatry. Most of the descendants of Dan will have to wait for salvation until after God seals the 144,000. Genesis 49:1 states, “And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.” Continue in verse 18 where Jacob directly speaks of Dan: “I [Dan] have waited for Your salvation, O Lord.”

www.thercg.org.

So it makes sense that the anti christ would come out of a tribe known for idolatry

You failed to mention the chapter and verse in Revelations that mentions the Tribe of Dan. That was part your claim, was it not?

www.thercg.org.

You failed to mention the chapter and verse in Revelations that mentions the Tribe of Dan. That was part your claim, was it not?
Please show me where I made any claim about verses in Revelations concerning the Tribe of Dan?

www.thercg.org.

Please show me where I made any claim about verses in Revelations concerning the Tribe of Dan?

I asked if it was part of your claim. If it wasn't, then all you had to say was "no it wasn't part of my claim". :cuckoo:

Whoever rejects Jesus as the God sent Christ is antichrist. I believe this will become clear when the Son of Perdition is revealed in the Church.

All this hoopla about this one or that one being the antichrist is pure bs. :eusa_pray:

The Tribe of Dan is gone, wiped out, kaput, dead, zonked. It is one of the ten lost tribes of Israel.

no it isn't gone.

just because they can't remember who they are, does not mean their bloodline was not passed on... near all of Britain, the Irish, the swedes, the Austrians and the Danes are all suppose to be the descendants of the tribe of Dan......and near all of us gringos here in the usa, comes from that region of Europe.... anyone can be from the tribe of dan, here or there...

The Tribe of Dan: Present Day Identifications

also...a link on the antichrist coming from the tribe of dan that i just found, but haven't read yet...

The Lost Tribe of Dan

Dan? did someone say Dan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2D3-FkoXNU]YouTube - Alan Partridge Steve Coogan- DAN![/ame]

2. DAN - Will be used by God to judge his people

And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days... Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward...Genesis 49:1,16-18

The Lost Tribe of Dan

Interesting research some put into their responses.

All this talk about the Obama being the Anti-Christ. Tsk-tsk. :cuckoo:

We all know it's Jerry Jones! :lol:

Forum List

Back