34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike
It wasn't 34......it was 34,000.

That's the number of people that still watch CNN.....which tends to cause traumatic brain injury.
No you think our soldiers with brain injuries are the same as people who watch CNN.

Injured in an attack because Trump took out a high ranking member of Iran's government & they were in a base without a missile defense system.
War's Hell.

They got everyone in bunkers and apparently some of them are a bit shook up, but no actual damage. I sense the media is lying about the extent of the injuries....as usual.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

That's the number of people that still watch CNN.....which tends to cause traumatic brain injury.
No you think our soldiers with brain injuries are the same as people who watch CNN.

Injured in an attack because Trump took out a high ranking member of Iran's government & they were in a base without a missile defense system.
War's Hell.

They got everyone in bunkers and apparently some of them are a bit shook up, but no actual damage. I sense the media is lying about the extent of the injuries....as usual.
Democrats.

John Kerry reported himself to a hospital over a paper cut then put in for a purple heart.

War's Hell.

Democrats.

John Kerry reported himself to a hospital over a paper cut then put in for a purple heart.
John Kerry is a POS VC sympathizer.

Some lies save lives and other lies end it.
"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know that regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and VX nerve gas"
George W. Bush Oct. 7, 2002
You need more?
George W. Bush Quotes About Iraq War | A-Z Quotes

So they never had Chemical weapons?

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia
They used them years beforehand.

Please don't claim rusted out, out of date canisters as a reason we went to war.

Bush said they were building a nuke & the mushroom cloud could appear at any time.

4600 soldiers died & you are defending it.

Its amazing how you care about soldiers when you can use it to attack political opponents.
I have never ever trashed any vets service to this country.

I have never not appreciated those who serve.

You defend Bush who lied & got 4600 soldiers killed in a made up war for oil. Then you support & voted for Trump who trashed the military service of John McCain & all POWS, Gold Star Families, and our generals,'

So fuck off with your fake patriotism concerning our troops.

Caring about them also means funding them to the best of our ability. SJW nitwits like you see the defense budget as some sort of candy bag.

Can you prove Bush lied? Or are you again stretching the meaning of lied to make political points?

That we are still there 18 years later is proof enough he lied.

Please don't claim rusted out, out of date canisters as a reason we went to war.

Bush said they were building a nuke & the mushroom cloud could appear at any time.

Its amazing how you care about soldiers when you can use it to attack political opponents.

You defend Bush who lied & got 4600 soldiers killed in a made up war for oil. Then you support & voted for Trump who trashed the military service of John McCain & all POWS, Gold Star Families, and our generals,'

Caring about them also means funding them to the best of our ability. SJW nitwits like you see the defense budget as some sort of candy bag.

Can you prove Bush lied? Or are you again stretching the meaning of lied to make political points?

No, it is proof we are still there. I't doesn't prove or disprove the reasons we went in there, nor does it confirm or not confirm the information he had that we didn't then, and continue to not have now.

War's Hell.

Democrats.

I love it when you assfuckas worship a man who lied about bone spurs & trash a man who volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam & has purple hearts & a medal of Valor.

John Kerry recognized what was happening in Vietnam and worked to end the war saving countless soldier's lives.

War's Hell.

Democrats.

John Kertry served.

In an interview, his wife said how he would wake up in pain from his injuries from serving ion Vietnam.

War's Hell.

If this is war,what kind of idiot puts troops in unprotected bases so close to the enemy & then poke the hornet's nest.

War's Hell.

Democrats.

I love it when you assfuckas worship a man who lied about bone spurs & trash a man who volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam & has purple hearts & a medal of Valor.

John Kerry recognized what was happening in Vietnam and worked to end the war saving countless soldier's lives.
That's one way to look at it....if you're a VC.
However....John Kerry caused the deaths of alot of POWs thanks to his testimony.
And he put himself in for every important award he received.
He got Purple Hearts for paper cuts and rice shrapnel.

War's Hell.

If this is war,what kind of idiot puts troops in unprotected bases so close to the enemy & then poke the hornet's nest.
Jesus....the shit you don't know about the military is breathtaking.

Nevermind the fact that these folks are launching missiles into our embassies.

No, it is proof we are still there. I't doesn't prove or disprove the reasons we went in there, nor does it confirm or not confirm the information he had that we didn't then, and continue to not have now.

If this was all honest we would not still be there.

How so? That's a pretty big claim, so I assume you will have sources to back it up.

How so? That's a pretty big claim, so I assume you will have sources to back it up.

I need sources to show we have been there 18 years? No one else can explain why, maybe you can?

War's Hell.

When at war, do you post troops within easy missile range pf your enemy without missile defense systems & then assassinate one of their leaders knowing there will be retaliation?

It is stupid. It is ignoring the value of these soldier's lives.

It could be Iraqis launching rockets into embassies. Not Iranians.

I need sources to show we have been there 18 years? No one else can explain why, maybe you can?

You are the one making the claim that since the war was based on a "lie", it's why we are still there.

Put up, or shut up.

You are the one making the claim that since the war was based on a "lie", it's why we are still there.

Put up, or shut up.

It's been provided. It was all a lie.

War's Hell.

Democrats.

John Kertry served.

In an interview, his wife said how he would wake up in pain from his injuries from serving ion Vietnam.
From a cut on his finger? That's serious pussy behavior right there. He was only in VN four months.

War's Hell.

When at war, do you post troops within easy missile range pf your enemy without missile defense systems & then assassinate one of their leaders knowing there will be retaliation?

Solemoni was banned from traveling to Iraq.
He was organizing attacks against our diplomats......that is an act of war....and a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
The missiles that hit us came from militia members inside Iraq....and hit our embassies....which is a war-crime.
Similar acts have resulted in wars...including WWI.

War's Hell.

He was organizing attacks against our diplomats......that is an act of war....and a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
The missiles that hit us came from militia members inside Iraq....and hit our embassies....which is a war-crime.

It was a retaliation.

War's Hell.

First of all, you were so stupid as believe Trump.

Where is the proof they were planning attacks on our embassies? Only fat assed Trump./ Then he said 4 were to be attacked.

You were dumb enough to believe Bush so I am not surprised you believe Trump now. No one else said that embassies would be attacked.

Militias attacked our embassy like they have in the past. These are bot Iranians. They are Iraqis who do not like the US being in their country. Like they have since Bush Jr invaded.

Forum List

Back