34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

He said no one was injured...34 were. That’s a lie.

The information has developed over time, and his statement was made the day after the attack. He was speaking based on the information he had.

Again, not a lie.
Yet good ole Marty was ruining in circles screaming how Obama lied when the initial report on the causes for Benghazi included a video.

Actually I only really go after one lie, the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period" one. He knew the law would shred the current healthcare metrics, and said it anyway.
Some lies save lives and other lies end it.
"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know that regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and VX nerve gas"
George W. Bush Oct. 7, 2002
You need more?
George W. Bush Quotes About Iraq War | A-Z Quotes

So they never had Chemical weapons?

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia
You should have read the wiki yourself before posting. The material under question (low grade yellow cake) had been documented, stored in sealed drums and under the supervision of IAEA since 1991. Nothing of consequence was found. Iraq didn`t have enough of anything to threaten their neighbors let alone the U.S. Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors checked out 700 sites and came up empty. Blix`s team had their work shortened because Bush/Cheney were going to kill them too with their "shock and awe".

The information has developed over time, and his statement was made the day after the attack. He was speaking based on the information he had.

Again, not a lie.
Yet good ole Marty was ruining in circles screaming how Obama lied when the initial report on the causes for Benghazi included a video.

Actually I only really go after one lie, the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period" one. He knew the law would shred the current healthcare metrics, and said it anyway.

Another example of Marty's ignorance..

The ACA had a grandfather clause that said that any plan in effect at the bill's signing could continue.

If Poor dumbass Marty's policy was not continued, it was not because of the ACA.

The plan could continue, however the cost went up on my plan due to the requirements of the ACA, pricing me out of it.

I liked my plan, but I couldn't keep my plan.

I went from a PPO to a High Deductible plan.
My son lost his insurance completely because shitstain obama made the plan illegal. It did not cover pregnancy, lactation training and well baby care. He and his 60 year old wife had to pay for coverage they didn't want or need. It was their contribution to cover the costs of couples who did need it.

His policy could have been continued if his insurer wanted to keep it going.

You have no clue how policies are priced. A 22 year old is covered for a hearty attack. The likelihood is a lot less than a 60 year old. Just because a 22 year old & a 60 year old have the same coverage it does not mean they pay the same because of the risk management aspect.

As you age, your policies cost more. I wonder why that is.

He said no one was injured...34 were. That’s a lie.

Again, not a lie.

"The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We know that regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and VX nerve gas"
You need more?

They used them years beforehand.

Please don't claim rusted out, out of date canisters as a reason we went to war.

Bush said they were building a nuke & the mushroom cloud could appear at any time.

4600 soldiers died & you are defending it.

Lying fuck. At the time it was based on the information at that time with a continuing investigation.

what investigation???
So you are so uninformed that you did not know there was an investigation into the reasons behind Benghazi?

I wasnt talking about bengazi,,,
Then you should keep up with a conversation or STFU

I was,,,maybe you should stop trying to divert it,,,
If your comment was not about Benghzxi then you were the one trying to divert it. Fuck off.

what investigation???
So you are so uninformed that you did not know there was an investigation into the reasons behind Benghazi?

If your comment was not about Benghzxi then you were the one trying to divert it. Fuck off.

the topic is Iran not bengazi,,,
so you fuck off

so you fuck off

Whatever dumbass. I should have realized Trumpettes have a limited thinking ability.

so you fuck off

Whatever dumbass. I should have realized Trumpettes have a limited thinking ability.

I'm not a trumpette and limit my thoughts to the topics,,,you not so much,,,

it might be due to your TDS

Again, not a lie.

You need more?

You should have read the wiki yourself before posting. The material under question (low grade yellow cake) had been documented, stored in sealed drums and under the supervision of IAEA since 1991. Nothing of consequence was found. Iraq didn`t have enough of anything to threaten their neighbors let alone the U.S. Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors checked out 700 sites and came up empty. Blix`s team had their work shortened because Bush/Cheney were going to kill them too with their "shock and awe".

You read the first part of the article only.

Again, not a lie.

You need more?

Please don't claim rusted out, out of date canisters as a reason we went to war.

Bush said they were building a nuke & the mushroom cloud could appear at any time.

Its amazing how you care about soldiers when you can use it to attack political opponents.

You need more?

Its amazing how you care about soldiers when you can use it to attack political opponents.
I have never ever trashed any vets service to this country.

I have never not appreciated those who serve.

You defend Bush who lied & got 4600 soldiers killed in a made up war for oil. Then you support & voted for Trump who trashed the military service of John McCain & all POWS, Gold Star Families, and our generals,'

So fuck off with your fake patriotism concerning our troops.

You need more?

You defend Bush who lied & got 4600 soldiers killed in a made up war for oil. Then you support & voted for Trump who trashed the military service of John McCain & all POWS, Gold Star Families, and our generals,'

Caring about them also means funding them to the best of our ability. SJW nitwits like you see the defense budget as some sort of candy bag.

Can you prove Bush lied? Or are you again stretching the meaning of lied to make political points?

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike
Same injuries as NFL & boxing participants.

Should we invade the NFL? Nuke them?

Injuries by the way that don't manifest immediately. So how did Trump lie Miss Gobbles?

You need more?

Caring about them also means funding them to the best of our ability. SJW nitwits like you see the defense budget as some sort of candy bag.

Can you prove Bush lied? Or are you again stretching the meaning of lied to make political points?

Funding? Trump STOLE money from the militasry to build his stupid wall.

Bush lied. There was plenty of intel that said Sadam had no active nuclear weapon program.

Bush lied. There was plenty of intel that said Sadam had no active nuclear weapon program.

There was plenty of intel saying they were hiding something, and had other WMD's in storage or had them.

Lying is knowing exactly what the Truth is, and then saying something else. Misinterpreting intelligence data is not lying.

There was plenty of intel saying they were hiding something, and had other WMD's in storage or had them.

Lying is knowing exactly what the Truth is, and then saying something else. Misinterpreting intelligence data is not lying.
Ignoring part of the evidence is dishonest (ie lying)

What evidence that they were hiding something?

They had gas canisters ten-twelve years previous. Where were the active labs producing them?

They had gas canisters ten-twelve years previous. Where were the active labs producing them?

That's really stretching the use of the term lying, and just to suit your cherished wibble world view.

So when a jury member ignores evidence in a trial they find to be untrustworthy, the jury member is lying?

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

It wasn't 34......it was 34,000.

That's the number of people that still watch CNN.....which tends to cause traumatic brain injury.

That's really stretching the use of the term lying, and just to suit your cherished wibble world view.

So when a jury member ignores evidence in a trial they find to be untrustworthy, the jury member is lying?
So Bush thought the CIA was untrustworthy. Is this a trait with all Republicans?

When you have evidence that there is no active nuke program & you bury it. That is lying.

It wasn't 34......it was 34,000.

That's the number of people that still watch CNN.....which tends to cause traumatic brain injury.
No you think our soldiers with brain injuries are the same as people who watch CNN.

Injured in an attack because Trump took out a high ranking member of Iran's government & they were in a base without a missile defense system.

So Bush thought the CIA was untrustworthy. Is this a trait with all Republicans?

When you have evidence that there is no active nuke program & you bury it. That is lying.

You have access to all CIA reports on the topic? Please give me your Top Secret Clearance credentials.

Again you stretch the definition of lying to suit you own interests. It's pretty pathetic actually, but not surprising considering how pathetic of a person you are.

Forum List

Back