300 Million Reasons To Worry?

This was my point. Because when these Muslims take over you will also not have said they were harmless if you knew now what you will know then.
How to cover your ass in case you wish to live:

Do not do anything quick or rash. Put your hands in the air and yell "Allahu akkbar." If they do not speak English, repeat the above phrase again and again until they get that you are willing to convert. Then put foot in ass. IF you are still alive, congratulations. If not, oh well, you had a good life, right?

Funny, some people consider me a liberal (even though I'm not), yet the only person I have seen call Christians stupid on this board, is you. Go figure...

Correction: I call all religious people stupid.

How to cover your ass in case you wish to live:

Do not do anything quick or rash. Put your hands in the air and yell "Allahu akkbar." If they do not speak English, repeat the above phrase again and again until they get that you are willing to convert. Then put foot in ass. IF you are still alive, congratulations. If not, oh well, you had a good life, right?
or I just pull out the .38 in my purse and tell him that if he wants to meet the mythical virgins, so be it.

To Western Civilisation? yep..actually to most countries. The only country they ever got a real hold on was Afghanistan. Look at that country now...

Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Syria
Lybia
Lebanon
Jordan
Pakistan
Turkey

Do you consider Israel part of Western civilization? Because there is not a Muslim country on earth that wouldn't be very happy to see Israel wiped off the map.

How acceptable is that?

How acceptable is gang violence in Compton? How acceptable are police executions in the favela's of Rio? How acceptable are summary executions in China for what we would consider moderate offences? It's all about the extent of the threat and to whom MB. I think the biggest Islamic threats in the world at the moment are in India and Chechyna. India could almost be described as civil war and Chechyna is in a move for independence. North Korea poses a massive threat to the west IMO. Much more so than Islam...

North Korea poses a massive threat to the west IMO. Much more so than Islam...

I totally agree. It's too bad everybody is so busy trying to prevent Islam from taking over the world that North Korea has gotten away with as much as it has.

Let China deal with it. For crying out loud, does the United States have to do everything?

Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Syria
Lybia
Lebanon
Jordan
Pakistan
Turkey

Do you consider Israel part of Western civilization? Because there is not a Muslim country on earth that wouldn't be very happy to see Israel wiped off the map.

There are militants in all those countries, but the people who run those countries (perhaps with the exception of Syria) pose no threat to the west.

Israel is hard to characterise and is not part of what is traditionally called Western Civilisation. I think there are quite a few Muslim countries who couldn't give a toss about the place.

There are militants in all those countries, but the people who run those countries (perhaps with the exception of Syria) pose no threat to the west.

Israel is hard to characterise and is not part of what is traditionally called Western Civilisation. I think there are quite a few Muslim countries who couldn't give a toss about the place.

Are you serious?

Really?

I am just... I'm....I just do NOT know what to say.

I totally agree. It's too bad everybody is so busy trying to prevent Islam from taking over the world that North Korea has gotten away with as much as it has.

Let China deal with it. For crying out loud, does the United States have to do everything?

Yeah, that's an interesting point re China. China doesn't trust N Korea one iota. Dunno why they dont' deal with the situation. Japan's gonna be the sticking point though. They are a strong ally of the US in the region and they won't wait for N Korea to be a threat. I concur, the US does tend to do everything, then again the US acts in its own interests and there are times when people wish they wouldn't become involved. That being said, I get sick of the US getting blamed for everything. It is deserved sometimes, but most times not...

Forum List

Back