30% tariffs on solar panels

Who else benefits ?

American solar panel makers.
They dont seem to be very happy about it.

Most American solar companies aren't manufacturers, they're importers.
The costs will go up for the consumer.

Prices have been held artificially low for a decade because of a combination of solar subsidies and Chinese dumping of panels and charge collectors. If solar is the magic panacea that its proponents claim, it should stand on its own with other forms of power.

Who else benefits ?

Prices have been held artificially low for a decade because of a combination of solar subsidies and Chinese dumping of panels and charge collectors. If solar is the magic panacea that its proponents claim, it should stand on its own with other forms of power.
The people who install these things reckon 23000 jobs will be lost this year.

Oh darn... they can always mine coal.

`

I have a couple arrays of solar panels I bought, then had installed, six years ago. There has been no signs of degradation of power, which would indicate their failure rate. They were manufactured in China. I bought them over any American made solar panels for two reasons; a) low price and b) a much higher percent of complete failure, of its "failure rate" for American made solar panels.

The US has sadly been lagging in solar panel research, in commercial and residential products. The US still produces, an inferior product. Bottom line.

Oh darn... they can always mine coal.
Not really. Coal only created 500 jobs last year. Coal is the past. Solar is the future.

Vote Solar Statement on U.S. Solar Trade Case Decision

I don't know, if we subsidized Solar like we subsidize oil, we'd probably have a solar panel on every house in America.

But as long as the Jews and the Oil Companies can keep us pissing away money and lives in the Middle East instead, it's all good.

as long as the Jews

Anti-Semitism ... the real renewable resource.

kind of tired of getting dragged into your wars, buddy.

But the reason why we have an energy crisis is that after we bailed out the Zionist Entity in 1973, the Arabs figured out they could use oil to screw with us.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and coming up with an alternative to oil, we kept letting the oil companies and Zionists dictate policy and get us ever deeper into that mess.

as long as the Jews

Anti-Semitism ... the real renewable resource.

kind of tired of getting dragged into your wars, buddy.

But the reason why we have an energy crisis is that after we bailed out the Zionist Entity in 1973, the Arabs figured out they could use oil to screw with us.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and coming up with an alternative to oil, we kept letting the oil companies and Zionists dictate policy and get us ever deeper into that mess.

I'm surprised you didn't find a way to work Mormons into your screed.

Forum List

Back