30% tariffs on solar panels

kind of tired of getting dragged into your wars, buddy.

Pretty sure you've never been in a war. Although you may have been a war bride ...

Annex%20-%20Grant,%20Cary%20(I%20Was%20A%20Male%20War%20Bride)_NRFPT_05.jpg

`

I have a couple arrays of solar panels I bought, then had installed, six years ago. There has been no signs of degradation of power, which would indicate their failure rate. They were manufactured in China. I bought them over any American made solar panels for two reasons; a) low price and b) a much higher percent of complete failure, of its "failure rate" for American made solar panels.

The US has sadly been lagging in solar panel research, in commercial and residential products. The US still produces, an inferior product. Bottom line.

Environmental standards/costs/government have pretty well murdered the low grade (silicon.. etc.) man made crystal and fabrication business in America but there's still plenty of research.

Obama picked political winners that were untested losers and really screwed over private investment in the solar manufacturing industries. It's going to take a while to straighten things out, if possible, America has lost the competitive edge.

Environmental standards/costs/government have pretty well murdered the low grade (silicon.. etc.) man made crystal and fabrication business in America but there's still plenty of research. Obama picked political winners that were untested losers and really screwed over private investment in the solar manufacturing industries. It's going to take a while to straighten things out, if possible, America has lost the competitive edge.
`
True enough. The oil/coal interests in the US have bought off a good share a democrats and republicans votes because of their generous donations to both parties. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is investing in renewable energy. One example; The World Bank is no longer supporting the oil and gas industries

Of all the shit, ol orange one can place tarrifs on, he chose this. (sigh)...will this nightmare ever end.

Just another tax. Every time tariffs are used we have more losers than winners.

He's bringing back coal!

China buys 8-12,000,000 tonnes of the shit from America.. They cut it by 20-30%.
China and many other nations have been investing YUGE in Solar, Hydro to get off Coal.

I guess Americans can buy more coal to make up these export losses to employ
these CryBaby Coal Miner LOSERS Morons. These are some of the worst peoples
in America, whining about a Fully dying industry as a major employer of
dirt movers by hand. If you want that job so bad, move to another shithole place,
other than your shithole place now. Dig it elsewhere Losers. Say India, China,

As we just laugh at these soon to be Burger Flippers in small towns. I hope they will not take
Gobmint handouts as DOPer Douche Voters. Or are coal miners American FRAUDS!

btw: American power generation is switching to LNG. Bye..Bye Dirt Digger!
Cave-ins can make your families happier. As your personal exit plan, rather
than Burger Flipping in town. You choose the job, live with your choose, why
do others need to cover your choice in life.
DOPers don't believe in Gobmint Handouts, rightie?

Last edited:
Pretty sure you've never been in a war. Although you may have been a war bride ...

The medals I got for the Gulf war say different, buddy.

You know the Zionist Marching Song "Onward Christian Soldiers"

They are part of it, they don't dictate it.

Really? When didn't the Zionist shits NOT get their way on something?

And I would rather support them than the rest of the bunch in the area.

Why are we supporting ANYONE in the area? We are getting into a fight between a bunch of tribes over who a Sky Pixie promised a strip of desert to. That's just fucking crazy.

The medals I got for the Gulf war say different, buddy.

You know the Zionist Marching Song "Onward Christian Soldiers"

They are part of it, they don't dictate it.

Really? When didn't the Zionist shits NOT get their way on something?

And I would rather support them than the rest of the bunch in the area.

Why are we supporting ANYONE in the area? We are getting into a fight between a bunch of tribes over who a Sky Pixie promised a strip of desert to. That's just fucking crazy.

They still have people trying to drive them into the sea. That isn't exactly getting their way.

Who else benefits ?

American solar panel makers.
They dont seem to be very happy about it.

Most American solar companies aren't manufacturers, they're importers.

We've lost 6 or 8 ACTUAL USA solar panel manufacturers to Chinese dumping in the past 10 years. It's actually too late to do anything about it. The Chinese have a GLUT of solar energy that they are not even using themselves. They'll take ANY market. Whether it makes sense or not.. As long as there are willing idiots buyers.

Forum List

Back