3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

But my question is, how do you know there was a violence against the KKK?
Yes, there was a fight, but we dont know who started it.
What if KKK attacked BLM? You gonna support BLM then?

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim erupts in violence; 3 are stabbed and 13 arrested

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

The KKK is not designated as a domestic terrorist organization. Your speculation is irrelevant here. Whatever you think of them, it doesn't justify attacking demonstrators. If so, do you support attacking Black Panther members who are holding demonstrations? Do you agree with the incitement against members of the police force?

Domestic designation of KKK doesn't make any difference.
For black people, it is a terrorist organization, and it will stay that way.

There are plenty of jihadist groups in Syria, that are not named after ISIS nor are a "designated" terrorist group. Like US backed "Free Syrian Army".
So you would be fine with them, rather than ISIS, to pull up in your neighborhood?
I don't think so.

People don't need the government to decide what is a threat to their safety or not.
As a person looking at this picture, I find black people having enough ground to act against KKK and try to kick them out of their neighborhood, regardless of what the government thinks of KKK.
Your past, judges your future....

Well yeah, I get that, it's different than claiming it is designated domestic terror org by the appropriate authorities. Those Jihadist groups in Syria are supported by Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia also US. I acknowledge that our Zionist neocon dominated government seeks to topple the secular government over there.
I think you miss the point that you dont determine who is the "appropriate" authority

But my question is, how do you know there was a violence against the KKK?
Yes, there was a fight, but we dont know who started it.
What if KKK attacked BLM? You gonna support BLM then?

About an hour later, several men in black garb with Confederate flag patches arrived in an SUV near the edge of the park.

Fighting broke out moments after Klan members exited the vehicle. Some of the protesters could be seen kicking a man whose shirt read “Grand Dragon.” At some point, a protester collapsed on the ground bleeding, crying that he had been stabbed.

This insinuates that the clan members were attacked. I don't believe people should take matters into their own hands, cops should of contained the situation.

I wouldn't imagine these guys would be pulling up in the middle of a black/hispanic majority neighborhood in their halloween costumes and start attacking people :)

But this is KKK we are talking about. This is a group that killed blacks in some violent ways in the past. KKK is a terrorist organization. Deserves same type of treatment as Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Their skin color being "white" doesnt entitle them for any "privilege".

If some people pulled over in your neighborhood in a black SUV wearing ISIS costumes, would you wait them to start shooting around before you take the action to protect yourself?

I wouldn't....

If they weren't KKK, this would be a different story however. Than you would have a point.

The KKK is not designated as a domestic terrorist organization. Your speculation is irrelevant here. Whatever you think of them, it doesn't justify attacking demonstrators. If so, do you support attacking Black Panther members who are holding demonstrations? Do you agree with the incitement against members of the police force?

There are plenty of jihadist groups in Syria, that are not named after ISIS nor are a "designated" terrorist group. Like US backed "Free Syrian Army".
So you would be fine with them, rather than ISIS, to pull up in your neighborhood?
I don't think so.

People don't need the government to decide what is a threat to their safety or not.
As a person looking at this picture, I find black people having enough ground to act against KKK and try to kick them out of their neighborhood, regardless of what the government thinks of KKK.

Well yeah, I get that, it's different than claiming it is designated domestic terror org by the appropriate authorities. Those Jihadist groups in Syria are supported by Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia also US. I acknowledge that our Zionist neocon dominated government seeks to topple the secular government over there.

The point is, as human beings, you have every right to judge the situation you are in and have the right to act on it if you feel to do so. It will be the society judging your actions at the end. And I am putting my judgement out here in this particular matter.

If some KKK shows up in some military looking uniforms in a black neighborhood, regardless of whatever their intentions are, they will be kicked out.

This is a very natural human response. We all are humans. We all have the same reflexes. We shouldn't blame each other because of that.

And don't support KKK here, we all know what they are.

Freedom is not free, and not everybody entitled to use it...

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

The point is, as human beings, you have every right to judge the situation you are in and have the right to act on it if you feel you to do so. It will be the society judging your actions at the end. And I am putting my judgement out here in this particular matter.

If some KKK shows up in some military looking uniforms in a black neighborhood, regardless of whatever their intentions are, they will be kicked out.

This is a very natural human response. We all are humans. We all have the same reflexes. We shouldn't blame each other because of that.

None of that happened. There were no military looking uniforms and no black neighborhoods.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

I think you miss the point that you dont determine who is the "appropriate" authority

If the appropriate authority doesn't classify the group as domestic terror org, then in legal and technical terms, it isn't. You personally could see them as such, but we're discussing legality of the classification being made by some members here.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

The point is, as human beings, you have every right to judge the situation you are in and have the right to act on it if you feel to do so. It will be the society judging your actions at the end. And I am putting my judgement out here in this particular matter.

I'm not supporting KKK here, I'm supporting the right to demonstration. No, you can't kick people off public property. Everyone has a right to demonstrate, even it is for controversial reasons. What you're promoting is a lawless America.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

If the appropriate authority doesn't classify the group as domestic terror org, then in legal and technical terms, it isn't. You personally could see them as such, but we're discussing legality of the classification being made by some members here.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

I'm not supporting KKK here, I'm supporting the right to demonstration. No, you can't kick people off public property. Everyone has a right to demonstrate, even it is for controversial reasons. What you're promoting is a lawless America.

US law says, you can demonstrate, as long as you are not threatening anybodies well being.
KKK is a threat to black people.

Doesn't matter if KKK said "ohhh, we are good guys now, we killed thousands in the past, but we don't kill them anymore"
Who cares, black people, as seen in this incident, are NOT going to take any chance. It is that simple.

The police should have handled this matter, but apparently they couldn't contain it. And black people rightfully acted upon.

If I have seen some Arabs pulling up in my neighborhood looking like some jihadist group, I wouldn't think a second. KKK is no different to me. They have been a violent group in the past, them claiming they aren't so anymore don't change anything for me.

If I have to take chance, that is not going to be on my own expense, I can guarantee you that...
And you can't blame people for doing so.
Blame KKK for showing up in KKK costumes rather...........

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

US law says, you can demonstrate, as long as you are not threatening anybodies well being.

Doesn't matter if KKK said "ohhh, we are good guys now, we killed thousands in the past, but we don't kill them anymore"
Who cares, black people, as seen in this incident, are NOT going to take any chance. It is that simple.

The police should have handled this matter, but apparently they couldn't contain it. And black people rightfully acted upon.

If I have seen some Arabs pulling up in my neighborhood looking like some jihadist group, I wouldn't think a second. KKK is no different to me. They have been a violent group in the past, them claiming they aren't so anymore don't change anything for me.

If I have to take chance, that is not going to be on my own expense, I can guarantee you that...

Are you Jewish? You're anti-white, anti-Arab, anti-Jesus, things are adding up.

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

The point is, as human beings, you have every right to judge the situation you are in and have the right to act on it if you feel you to do so. It will be the society judging your actions at the end. And I am putting my judgement out here in this particular matter.

None of that happened. There were no military looking uniforms and no black neighborhoods.

Oh ya?

So they were demonstrating on their own backyard and got attacked by some black dudes ha.
Well, if you say so, I guess...
Then, KKK is right...

I wouldn't....

I don't think so.

Don't bother, he supports killing white people. Your only hope is to stand behind Trump.

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

Are you Jewish? You're anti-white, anti-Arab, anti-Jesus, things are adding up.

I am whiter then all of the white supremacists on this board combined my friend.
I am the definition of "caucasian"...
I am pure blood caucasian...

I don't think so.

Don't bother, he supports killing white people. Your only hope is to stand behind Trump.

I support killing of people who are a threat to other people;
A terrorist, should be killed
A murderer, should be killed
A rapist, should be killed
A child molester, should be killed
I could go on in this list

And the best part, I don't care about their skin color...
Thats what bible says as well...

Yes the KKK is designated as a domestic terrorist organization. You dont know what you are talking about.

Really, says who? You realize there's a difference between classification of 'hate group' and 'domestic terrorist organization'? Can you provide a source for us where it is designated as such by the authorities?
You dont need a link and there are multiple authorities. You dont get to pick what you consider an authority. All you need to do is look up the definition of a terrorist and see how the KKK is a domestic terrorist group. I'm not asking for your agreement. I am educating you.
Do your jungle bunny stories or shut up. Thanks.
I only have cave monkey stories. Sorry but I wont shut up.
What happened to the great jungle bunny civilizations? :)

1050x591

ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) --
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole
I'm just an Indian here, but I thought all white people had guns.
According to the bleeding heart all violence in this country is due to Guns... Go figure.
Lol

Anyone can demonstrate and protest in this country. Westboro Baptist Church proves it. Cops have an obligation to see that things remain peaceful when they do.

Having said that, I would not lose five minutes of sleep if they go looking for trouble in a Latino neighborhood, and get their asses stomped into the ground.

I'm torn between being sorry that counter protesters stole the KKK's right to rally, and....
Being very glad that these rats got their asses kicked.
I'm pissed that the elites in this nation are getting their way.

What they have always wanted is to turn the people against each other to keep the attention focused off how they are destroying the economy, violating everyone's privacy, civil rights and liberties, and invading and starting wars.

What more important, this little tussle, of the fact that drones still illegally kill children overseas?

The KKK and Latinos get into a street fight, and the "elites of the country" are to be blamed?

OoooooooKAY!

How do you suppose you found out about that incident?

Why do you suppose those KKK members hate folks of other ethnicities?

Why do you suppose these Latinos ban together and refuse to integrate?

Maybe you should read more and think more instead of letting the MSM and the intellectual elites tell you how to view this incident.

Nope, you just view the whole thing as you are told to by the ruling class journalists. Nice.

Propaganda model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just always ask yourself, as these folks get ready to beat the shit out each other, cui bono?

And most times, whether it's the KKK, BLM, La Raza, or the New Black Panthers, folks these days always want to be peaceful, it's the agent provocateurs like Malik Shabazz who have direct ties to the former attorney General or the President that we should be concerned with.

This is a great, non-partisan Editorial. I suggest you read it, digest it, and remember, whether your politics are left, or right, the MSM seeks to create and atmosphere where martial law and executive orders are acceptable means to deal with problems. They never are.

Editor's Note: Who really benefits from racial conflict?
Editor's Note: Who really benefits from racial conflict?

At the national level, our first African American president reaches the end of his two terms, a breakthrough almost unimaginable in the 1960s. But who benefits?

During President Obama’s tenure, wealth disparity has reached levels of inequality never seen in American history—not even before the Great Depression.

Corporate profits and the stock market have never been higher. Wall Street has never been more powerful.

Under Obama, the reach of the American police/surveillance state has expanded to levels of intrusive power that even the Bush administration might consider excessive.

Yet in much of white America, Obama is still considered a radical Marxist!

Fox News is based on getting white people frothed up into a paranoid rage about brown people. MSNBC is based on convincing earnest young liberals that white people are to blame for everything bad in the world.

Both business models market the same product: Conflict. Who benefits from stoking these fires of racial discord? Who benefits from keeping working class whites and blacks, liberals and conservatives, progressives and Tea Partiers at each other’s throats, voting along racial lines, fighting over table scraps?

If we can always remember to ask that one question, we might finally be on our way to breaking the generational cycle of racial unrest.

Forum List

Back