3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

I wonder why those pussies never demonstrate where I live? I know there are some about 2 cities over.
Then why don't you go pay them a visit, tough guy? :lol:
Because they hide and I dont know where at. Can you give me their address?
Now all of a sudden you can't find 'em, eh? Gee, how convenient for you. :lol:
Actually its convenient for them that they hide so well. There would be a major ass kicking in store for them if I catch them out demonstrating in my neighborhood. I've already slapped a couple of them in the military so hard it left pink handprints on their faces and put one in the hospital in where he claimed a gang of Koreans jumped him.
lol.gif

Last edited:
I wonder why those pussies never demonstrate where I live? I know there are some about 2 cities over.
Actually its convenient for them that they hide so well. There would be a major ass kicking in store for them if I catch them out demonstrating in my neighborhood.
Yeah, I'm sure they're all just shakin' in their boots over the prospect of you kicking their asses. :lmao:

Actually its convenient for them that they hide so well. There would be a major ass kicking in store for them if I catch them out demonstrating in my neighborhood.
Yeah, I'm sure they're all just shakin' in their boots over the prospect of you kicking their asses. :lmao:
They dont know me specifically but they must be shaking in their boots at the thought of meeting someone like me. Why else would they hide behind those clown masks?
lol.gif

They dont know me specifically but they must be shaking in their boots at the thought of meeting someone like me. Why else would they hide behind those clown masks?
lol.gif
Maybe they're afraid they'll catch AIDS from the sissy who raises butterflies and flowers. :lol:

lol.gif
Maybe they're afraid they'll catch AIDS from the sissy who raises butterflies and flowers. :lol:
Are you saying they all homosexuals or something? The last thing I would be doing is having sex with them unless they were females and from what I heard the females dont dress up in the clown costumes.. Why would they think they can catch AIDS from someone that raises butterflies and flowers like me? Sounds like most of them are suspect. No wonder they are so feminine acting.
lol.gif

lol.gif
Are you saying they all homosexuals or something? The last thing I would be doing is having sex with them unless they were females and from what I heard the females dont dress up in the clown costumes.. Why would they think they can catch AIDS from someone that raises butterflies and flowers like me? Sounds like most of them are suspect. No wonder they are so feminine acting.
lol.gif
They know you sissies like to bite and scratch when you fight.

lol.gif
lol.gif
Try harder to convince me. I think your fellow clown sissies are afraid of getting their asses kicked. No one hides behind clown masks because they think someone is a sissy. Practically everyone knows that.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
Try harder to convince me. I think they are afraid of getting their asses kicked. No one hides behind clown masks because they think someone is a sissy. Practically everyone knows that.
lol.gif
Yes, I'm sure they're afraid of you finding them. That's why they put the masks on so you won't recognize them as KKK members. :lol:

1050x591

ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) --
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole
Stupid inbred rednecks

lol.gif
lol.gif
Try harder to convince me. I think they are afraid of getting their asses kicked. No one hides behind clown masks because they think someone is a sissy. Practically everyone knows that.
lol.gif
Yes, I'm sure they're afraid of you finding them. That's why they put the masks on so you won't recognize them as KKK members. :lol:
I'm positive your boyfriends are afraid of someone like me finding out who they are. Thats exactly why they hide behind masks. When they dont have their masks on they are quiet little punks that you can slap the shit out of and they wont do anything but turn red and then fade to a mottled pink.
lol.gif

1050x591

ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) --
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Three people were stabbed, including one critically, as the KKK staged an anti-immigration rally at about 12:10 p.m., according to the Anaheim Police Department.

The rally was held at Pearson Park, and officers said as soon six Klan members arrived, they were attacked by nearly 30 counter-protesters who showed up beforehand.

According to witnesses, a KKK member stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole holding a Confederate flag. Police confirmed the victim was stabbed with a flag pole, but could not confirm if the flag had an American flag or Confederate flag attached to it.

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole
Stupid inbred rednecks
You are going to hurt SJ's feelings talking about his boyfriends.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
I'm positive your boyfriends are afraid of someone like me finding out who they are. Thats exactly why they hide behind masks. When they dont have their masks on they are quiet little punks that you can slap the shit out of and they wont do anything but turn red and then fade to a mottled pink.
lol.gif
ZOOM, right over your head. :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Nothings over my head. I'm just glad you admitted they were afraid like you are.
lol.gif

I'm torn between being sorry that counter protesters stole the KKK's right to rally, and....
Being very glad that these rats got their asses kicked.
I'm pissed that the elites in this nation are getting their way.

What they have always wanted is to turn the people against each other to keep the attention focused off how they are destroying the economy, violating everyone's privacy, civil rights and liberties, and invading and starting wars.

What more important, this little tussle, of the fact that drones still illegally kill children overseas?

The KKK and Latinos get into a street fight, and the "elites of the country" are to be blamed?

OoooooooKAY!

How do you suppose you found out about that incident?

Why do you suppose those KKK members hate folks of other ethnicities?

Why do you suppose these Latinos ban together and refuse to integrate?

Maybe you should read more and think more instead of letting the MSM and the intellectual elites tell you how to view this incident.

Nope, you just view the whole thing as you are told to by the ruling class journalists. Nice.

Propaganda model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just always ask yourself, as these folks get ready to beat the shit out each other, cui bono?

And most times, whether it's the KKK, BLM, La Raza, or the New Black Panthers, folks these days always want to be peaceful, it's the agent provocateurs like Malik Shabazz who have direct ties to the former attorney General or the President that we should be concerned with.

This is a great, non-partisan Editorial. I suggest you read it, digest it, and remember, whether your politics are left, or right, the MSM seeks to create and atmosphere where martial law and executive orders are acceptable means to deal with problems. They never are.

Editor's Note: Who really benefits from racial conflict?

At the national level, our first African American president reaches the end of his two terms, a breakthrough almost unimaginable in the 1960s. But who benefits?

During President Obama’s tenure, wealth disparity has reached levels of inequality never seen in American history—not even before the Great Depression.

Corporate profits and the stock market have never been higher. Wall Street has never been more powerful.

Under Obama, the reach of the American police/surveillance state has expanded to levels of intrusive power that even the Bush administration might consider excessive.

Yet in much of white America, Obama is still considered a radical Marxist!

Fox News is based on getting white people frothed up into a paranoid rage about brown people. MSNBC is based on convincing earnest young liberals that white people are to blame for everything bad in the world.

Both business models market the same product: Conflict. Who benefits from stoking these fires of racial discord? Who benefits from keeping working class whites and blacks, liberals and conservatives, progressives and Tea Partiers at each other’s throats, voting along racial lines, fighting over table scraps?

If we can always remember to ask that one question, we might finally be on our way to breaking the generational cycle of racial unrest.

OMG! Mr. Beale has revealed our conspiracy against him!

I'm torn between being sorry that counter protesters stole the KKK's right to rally, and....
Being very glad that these rats got their asses kicked.
I'm pissed that the elites in this nation are getting their way.

What they have always wanted is to turn the people against each other to keep the attention focused off how they are destroying the economy, violating everyone's privacy, civil rights and liberties, and invading and starting wars.

What more important, this little tussle, of the fact that drones still illegally kill children overseas?

The KKK and Latinos get into a street fight, and the "elites of the country" are to be blamed?

OoooooooKAY!

How do you suppose you found out about that incident?

Why do you suppose those KKK members hate folks of other ethnicities?

Why do you suppose these Latinos ban together and refuse to integrate?

Maybe you should read more and think more instead of letting the MSM and the intellectual elites tell you how to view this incident.

Nope, you just view the whole thing as you are told to by the ruling class journalists. Nice.

Propaganda model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just always ask yourself, as these folks get ready to beat the shit out each other, cui bono?

And most times, whether it's the KKK, BLM, La Raza, or the New Black Panthers, folks these days always want to be peaceful, it's the agent provocateurs like Malik Shabazz who have direct ties to the former attorney General or the President that we should be concerned with.

This is a great, non-partisan Editorial. I suggest you read it, digest it, and remember, whether your politics are left, or right, the MSM seeks to create and atmosphere where martial law and executive orders are acceptable means to deal with problems. They never are.

At the national level, our first African American president reaches the end of his two terms, a breakthrough almost unimaginable in the 1960s. But who benefits?

During President Obama’s tenure, wealth disparity has reached levels of inequality never seen in American history—not even before the Great Depression.

Corporate profits and the stock market have never been higher. Wall Street has never been more powerful.

Under Obama, the reach of the American police/surveillance state has expanded to levels of intrusive power that even the Bush administration might consider excessive.

Yet in much of white America, Obama is still considered a radical Marxist!

Fox News is based on getting white people frothed up into a paranoid rage about brown people. MSNBC is based on convincing earnest young liberals that white people are to blame for everything bad in the world.

Both business models market the same product: Conflict. Who benefits from stoking these fires of racial discord? Who benefits from keeping working class whites and blacks, liberals and conservatives, progressives and Tea Partiers at each other’s throats, voting along racial lines, fighting over table scraps?

If we can always remember to ask that one question, we might finally be on our way to breaking the generational cycle of racial unrest.

OMG! Mr. Beale has revealed our conspiracy against him!

lol.gif
lol.gif
Nothings over my head. I'm just glad you admitted they were afraid like you are.
lol.gif
Everything's over your head. You just proved it with this post. :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
I think youre just upset your boyfriends are such punks that they have to hide behind their masks but get real quiet when faced with someone like me without their clown masks on.
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
I think youre just upset your boyfriends are such punks that they have to hide behind their masks but get real quiet when faced with someone like me without their clown masks on.
lol.gif
Yep, you're a legend in your own mind, that's for sure, flower boy. Now go to bed before you get in trouble.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Yep, you're a legend in your own mind, that's for sure, flower boy. Now go to bed before you get in trouble.
I'm a legend in your mind too. Thats why you spent so much time trying to convince me your boyfriends werent punks. If you can give me one valid reason why they let me slap the shit out of them and not do anything maybe it would go a long way in convincing me you and your kind are not pussies. I doubt you can give me one reason but at least i was fair.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back