3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

ZOOM, right over your head. :lol:
Nothings over my head. I'm just glad you admitted they were afraid like you are.
lol.gif
Everything's over your head. You just proved it with this post. :lol:
I think youre just upset your boyfriends are such punks that they have to hide behind their masks but get real quiet when faced with someone like me without their clown masks on.
lol.gif
Yep, you're a legend in your own mind, that's for sure, flower boy. Now go to bed before you get in trouble.
I'm a legend in your mind too. Thats why you spent so much time trying to convince me your boyfriends werent punks. If you can give me one valid reason why they let me slap the shit out of them and not do anything maybe it would go a long way in convincing me you and your kind are not pussies. I doubt you can give me one reason but at least i was fair.
lol.gif
Are you still awake? You're gonna get punished if you get caught on the computer.

America in the 21st century thanks to the immigration act of 1965. Anaheim in '65 was mostly lilly white but look at it now. It was safer back then. Now, parts of Anaheim are as bad as L.A. Is mass third world immigration to this country worth it? We've had to eminent domain lots of houses in central orange county to build schools for an expanded latino population, mostly from Mexico, mostly poor and uneducated. The question is, how does this help America? I remember the saying "our strength is in our diversity". I laugh. One or two Teslas or Einsteins for every 2 or three hundred thousand dirt poor, mostly illegal immigrants. Now prepare for the muslim refugee invasion, non of whom will be located in nancy pelosi, hillary clinton, or chuck schumer neighborhoods. Again, how is this making America better, which should be the first priority.

America in the 21st century thanks to the immigration act of 1965. Anaheim in '65 was mostly lilly white but look at it now. It was safer back then. Now, parts of Anaheim are as bad as L.A. Is mass third world immigration to this country worth it? We've had to eminent domain lots of houses in central orange county to build schools for an expanded latino population, mostly from Mexico, mostly poor and uneducated. The question is, how does this help America? I remember the saying "our strength is in our diversity". I laugh. One or two Teslas or Einsteins for every 2 or three hundred thousand dirt poor, mostly illegal immigrants. Now prepare for the muslim refugee invasion, non of whom will be located in nancy pelosi, hillary clinton, or chuck schumer neighborhoods. Again, how is this making America better, which should be the first priority.
Now, parts of Anaheim are as bad as L.A.
really?....which parts?....if you are talking crime wise,you dont know what you are talking about.......

Forum List

Back