3 of the top 5 richest men in Congress are democrats.

Why not do both?

Raise taxes and cut spending

ONLY way to cut our debt
Because every time cuts are purposed liberals run away screaming how Republicans hate everyone and everything.

No one not Democrat or Republican is going to have the balls to cut. I explained what happened when Reagan made the deal with Congress, Congress hiked taxes and did no cutting.

Corporate welfare won't get cut either, another myth.

Let's let the Democrats take the lead. Let's let all those rich Democrats put their money where there mouth is and not take one single deduction so they can pay more in taxes like they claim they want to do. Let's have them lead by example. If they do that, I will do the same.

How many rich Democrats will do as I have purposed? I'm guessing less than on half of one percent. How about you?

Again, envy is not even in the statement.
But if you want to see it that way see it.
It's about getting a fairer share of the wealth that is HELPED created by all involved.

Let me see,.......You IDIOT , if you could actually comprehend something that is written you might not look like such a fool. Below poverty level was included so those that are there are the ones.
Nice try to kiss some more ass of the ultra rich.
Its asses like you that keep the struggle down but we will continue the fight to show what a bunch of robber barons they are , you can help them all you want.
Low life.

It is not very difficult to understand or figure out. Unless of course the ultra rich and corporations are like a god to you.
you know the ones that pay less than minimum wage or pay at or below the poverty level.
Then when it comes their turn to dip their wick into the money pot its how much for me!!! And what else do you have to offer me because "I AM ME"

My posts have never said they were evil they were gluttons and they exploit the country with their unscrupulous demands. All the rich? No. All the corporations? No.
But many.

Ok. What corporations, or rich wealthy people, would you consider having "unscrupulous demands, and exploiting the country"?
Your an idiot, corporations paying below minimum wage?. Name one, if not shut up.
You dumb ass how many poor people do you work for. The friends I have that became wealthy earned it and worked very hard for it. Class envy is strong in you.

Seems you are blaming others. But it comes from your thought so its not. Its nothing but the truth.
Keep lying to yourself.

And you could have more earnings if you weren't such a coward.
Take what they give you and then attempt to keep from letting your earnings leave you. Nice thought.
The rich have a bit of a different philosophy
Pay smucks like you a pittance and keep the rest for themselves
Then they give you that propaganda of "wealth redistribution" and you swallow it hook line an sinker.
Then you so easily put the blame on the worker.
Wonderful agenda the corporations and "some" of the rich have going for themselves.
While the real wealth redistribution starts at the paycheck.
They get their great abundance and want yours at a minimum. Hell stay with that ideology.
DUH!!!

Yeah, I could. I know that. I could also have more money, if you leftists would stop taking the money I already earn.

See I don't blame others for what *IS* my fault. But I most certainly do blame others, for what is not my fault. I don't blame you from my gross pay, but I do blame you for my net pay.

Nothing else was worth responding to. More talking points. Go read your DNC memo elsewhere.

See this chart?

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Increase taxes on everyone who is not in that 2 tenths of a percent or 4 percent of wealth

This is what you don't grasp. You can not just "increase taxes on the .2% of tax payers.

Taxes don't work that way.

If you increased taxes on the those earning $200K, you want to know who wouldn't pay that tax?

Warren Buffet. Again, most of his income is stocks, not cash income. He would pay ZERO of that tax.

Want to know who would? The small business owner. That guy who runs a HVAC business, who collects all the money from the business in his personal name, he's going to pay that tax.

You say, well let's increase taxes on stocks.

Ok so Warren Buffet can sell his stocks, and move his money over to low capital gains countries like Belguim, S. Korea, or even Japan. Then he still pays zero tax.

Want to know who is screwed? Pensioners, 401K, Retirees, IRAs. You people just don't grasp the reality. The biggest owners of Stock, are not the Waltons or Buffet. The biggest holders of stocks, are Pension funds, Union Funds, 401Ks, 403Bs, and IRAs.

So if you tax stocks at a higher rate, the biggest payers of that tax are still *US*, the average working people.

This stupidity, that you can 'just tax the wealthy' is bull crap.

The only way you can tax only the wealthy, is to have an actual 'Wealth Tax', and you do that and the wealthy will leave, taking their jobs and economic growth with them.

France tried a Wealth tax, and the result was people left.

The same is happening in America today, just not as extreme. But one notable is Eduardo Saverin, co-founder of Facebook. Saverin's net worth is $4.2 Billion.

Guess what Saverin did just a while before Facebook went public? Renounced his US citizenship, and now lives in Singapore. $4.2 Billion. Zero capital gains tax. 17% Corporation tax. New Business startup tax, 9% instead of 17%.

You know what Saverin is saying to you? "LOL :D" He's saying raise taxes all you want. See how that works for you.

Seems you are blaming others. But it comes from your thought so its not. Its nothing but the truth.
Keep lying to yourself.

That is the dumbest, lamest excuse I've heard yet.

You steal from me, and then say "you shouldn't blame others".

Can I come steal your car, and when you B!tch about it, say 'oh you should stop complaining about others'?

If that's all the argument you have, then you have no argument. You are dismissed until you grow up.

This is the dumbest post and lamest statement ever.
No one is stealing from you. No one!

Keep lying to yourself.

That is the dumbest, lamest excuse I've heard yet.

You steal from me, and then say "you shouldn't blame others".

Can I come steal your car, and when you B!tch about it, say 'oh you should stop complaining about others'?

If that's all the argument you have, then you have no argument. You are dismissed until you grow up.

No one is stealing from you. No one!

Did I give you permission to take money from my check? Yes or no. If no, then you are stealing my money. Period. End of story.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. -Thomas Jefferson, and he's right.

Leftists are a bunch of tyrants. Period. If that shoe fits you, that's your problem.

Forum List

Back