3 Months Ago the Robbery had nothing to do with it...until a bit of revision happened

I am constantly amazed by the denial of the facts. We know that Brown robbed a store, and walked down the middle of a street, in direct contradiction of good sense.

Why is the left making him out to be a martyr?

Mark
Because the left are retards.

Wilson called for backup when he noticed him holding the box of stolen cigars, because he matched the description of the suspect. That was addressed in the grand jury. Did you even follow this story, or are you still hanging on to the false information pushed by the media early on?

/thread

Of course because the box of cigars alarm was going off and the police chief got it wrong...but eventually they got it right :wink:
Wait, you said he didnt know, i proved you wrong, and now this pathetic response is all you can produce? Why are you trying so hard to convince us that youre a retard?

Lets be clear, you saying 100 days later that the story 10 days later is wrong is something inconsistent in the evidence. That seems important, instead we just get a document dump AFTER the "fair" prosecutor did everything to defend Wilson while "heavy cross examination" of the witness' who saw it.

Grand juries are never sequestered.

You are trying to find anything to legitimize this criminal.

The initial news stories tried to portray Mike Brown as this big kid, and an innocent, sweet child. The information about the robbery, when I saw it, seemed to be released to contradict the initial reports and provide facts.

Forum List

Back