3 Months Ago the Robbery had nothing to do with it...until a bit of revision happened

You speak as if shooting an unarmed person is bad in some type of way. In case you didnt notice Shooting unarmed people gets you no indictment.

Good luck with going with the "Police Chief doesnt know what he's talking about" Meme...its a long shot

I don't have to have an opinion about the unarmed suspect being shot in a circumstance where the Grand Jury examined the evidence and received instructions regarding the law from local, state and federal agencies. I am willing to accept that the Grand Jury and investigators had a better idea of what happened when they made their decision than the police chief did 10 days after the incident.

You can make whatever assumptions float your boat ... But chances are they won't do squat towards changing anything.

Last edited:
Wilson called for backup when he noticed him holding the box of stolen cigars, because he matched the description of the suspect. That was addressed in the grand jury. Did you even follow this story, or are you still hanging on to the false information pushed by the media early on?

/thread

Of course because the box of cigars alarm was going off and the police chief got it wrong...but eventually they got it right :wink:
Wait, you said he didnt know, i proved you wrong, and now this pathetic response is all you can produce? Why are you trying so hard to convince us that youre a retard?

I thought...man, this story the prosecuter is matching the entire story put out in the press. Isnt that a coinky dink? Sure they were sequestered so they could watch the TV and copy the story but they wouldnt do that tho

Ferguson chief Officer didn t stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

Watch the video:

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery, but because he was "walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," the city's police chief said Friday.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson -- hours after documents came out labeling the 18-year-old Brown as the "primary suspect" in the store theft -- told reporters the "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."

So why did Ferguson police opt to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named, six days after the shooting, the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations aren't related?

For cover and deflection silly goose...of course. I'm sorry, I'm just assuming that the police chief knows what goes on there for some reason.

-The chief added "we needed to release that at the same time we needed to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting," though he didn't elaborate on why. Identifying the officer was one key demand of demonstrators, along with pressing for other details on the shooting amid allegations of a police coverup. -

For background, thats why he released it....but suddenly once their smear campaign got traction NOW from the prosecutor that the chief lied....or the prosecutor lied...but since we have to dig for the truth the lie is making its rounds. Just like this video did

Man come on, there is a recording of the radio call Wilson made asking for backup and informing dispatch that he had a suspect that matched a robbery suspect. He CERTAINLY knew about the robbery. Before the incident with Brown he was asking other units if they needed help looking for the suspect.

Grand juries are never sequestered.

You are trying to find anything to legitimize this criminal.

Don't you think that's a bit of a problem? Why is it OK for a trial jury to be kept separate from the media and bias but a grand jury is not?

Because dummy, GJs only decide on whether a crime has likely been committed, they don't decide on teh guilt of anyone

Wilson called for backup when he noticed him holding the box of stolen cigars, because he matched the description of the suspect. That was addressed in the grand jury. Did you even follow this story, or are you still hanging on to the false information pushed by the media early on?

/thread

Of course because the box of cigars alarm was going off and the police chief got it wrong...but eventually they got it right :wink:
Wait, you said he didnt know, i proved you wrong, and now this pathetic response is all you can produce? Why are you trying so hard to convince us that youre a retard?

I , for one, am convinced that the OP is a retard.

Don't you think that's a bit of a problem? Why is it OK for a trial jury to be kept separate from the media and bias but a grand jury is not?
Simply because Grand Juries are empaneled for any and all cases a prosecutor might wish to have it consider evidence on over a period of months.

If everything they reviewed or heard were released to the media - a great deal of raw information - once the subject of the investigation were brought to trial they would not be able to get a fair trial.

This particular GJ met once per week for three months and deposed witnesses as they were procured over that period if time.

In the case of this GJ they took as many witnesses as there were whi wanted to speak. There were also witnesses who were known to have been present at the event, whose presence were subpoenaed but who were never located or able to be found.

It's important to understand that witnesses who would fear retaliation from their community can speak and not fear for retaliation. In this case there were witnesses who were afraid to speak up other than in secret for fear - one presumes - of their personal safety.

This kind of preliminary investigation simply decides what charges if any will be brought, not ultimate guilt once any charges are filed.

A grand jury is usually not composed of ordinary citizens but instead people with some kind of expertise or connection to the Justice system, but they do not find guilt.

So, no, I for one have no problem with how grand juries operate since they don't find actual guilt and have to attend the process for as long as it takes I don't see how they could operate otherwise.

Last edited:
I know when I rob a place the first thing I do is find a cop to confront...makes sense.
No, it doesn't. That's why the guy is now dead.
Unfortunatly, the police chief had no knowledge of this happening days later....makes sense.

It's over. The lies have been put to rest. I know you're sad, but you should move on. There is bound to be another phoney race scandle in the making as we post. Just be patient

/thread

No, Wilson got it right and took a thug off the earth. Thank goodness!

I thought...man, this story the prosecuter is matching the entire story put out in the press. Isnt that a coinky dink? Sure they were sequestered so they could watch the TV and copy the story but they wouldnt do that tho

Watch the video:

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery, but because he was "walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," the city's police chief said Friday.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson -- hours after documents came out labeling the 18-year-old Brown as the "primary suspect" in the store theft -- told reporters the "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."

So why did Ferguson police opt to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named, six days after the shooting, the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations aren't related?

For cover and deflection silly goose...of course. I'm sorry, I'm just assuming that the police chief knows what goes on there for some reason.

-The chief added "we needed to release that at the same time we needed to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting," though he didn't elaborate on why. Identifying the officer was one key demand of demonstrators, along with pressing for other details on the shooting amid allegations of a police coverup. -

For background, thats why he released it....but suddenly once their smear campaign got traction NOW from the prosecutor that the chief lied....or the prosecutor lied...but since we have to dig for the truth the lie is making its rounds. Just like this video did

Officer Wilson was at another scene when he received the description of Michael Brown to include red hat and yellow socks (that also demonstrates it was not a generic description including just clothes and basic description). He asked Brown and his friend to step out of the road and move to the sidewalk (which they refused to do) and didn't stop them for walking in the street. When Officer Brown associated the description of the strongarm robbery suspect with the previous call and it matched Brown ... He then pulled the vehicle in front of the two.

This was reported by the prosecutor and corroborated by witnesses and when Wilson requested back-up. The original police report indicated Wilson as the victim of assault and Brown as the robbery suspect and assailant. There is nothing to cover-up ... The is no racial animosity component to the case ... And your bigoted ideas won't change sworn testimony supported by physical evidence.

If you have a problem with it ... Grab a hood, rope and lynch mob ... Then head off to Ferguson.

Yeah it was said by the prosecutor who offered defenses for Ofc Wilson...of course. Unfortunatly when it happened we have a video 10 days later where the police released the video of MB in the store and himself saying flat out that Wilson had no idea about the robbery when it occurred.

So tell me, The Police chief either had no idea what he is talking about (highly unlikely) or the police chief told it like it was before everyone got their story straight.

Well not everyone...Even the Officers had conflicting testimonies...but since they were cops they werent cross examined like the other non cop witnesses. Again, totally normal...

Another totally normal thing is for someone who is a cop to feel like a 5 year old next to a guy his size and 10 years younger. Maybe he can get a gig on Ladies Night at the local watering hole instead of being a cop clearly being overpowered and made to feel like a child with a 40 pound weight difference.
Seriously? Tell me when Obama heard something before we did? He hears everything when I do, on the evening news.

Watch the video:

You are grasping for straws. Give up the lies the truth is out.

The initial encounter was due to Brown and Johnson jaywalking, just like Wilson said. The radio call had gone out about the robbery, however. During the encounter, Wilson puts it together: the description, clothes and fistful of cigarellos. It isn't rocket science. The robbery was not the reason for the stop, but it was the reason Brown attacked Wilson. No one gets time for jaywalking, but strong armed robbery is a felony.
It is rocket science to those on the lying left who refuse to except the facts.

I am constantly amazed by the denial of the facts. We know that Brown robbed a store, and walked down the middle of a street, in direct contradiction of good sense.

Why is the left making him out to be a martyr?

Mark

Not familiar with the American jurisprudence system?

Not surprised -

Grand juries do not determine guilt or innocence. They only determine if there is a reasonable probability that a crime was committed, and that there is sufficient effort to go to trial. In addition, grand juries are appointed for a period of time, not for a specific period of time (most often a month at a time). They are called in when the DA needs an opinion, and may address multiple cases in the same day.

Guilt or innocence is not determined - it's an administrative process.

/thread

OMG, what right wing blog has sucked up your brain and spit it out?

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

The initial encounter was due to Brown and Johnson jaywalking, just like Wilson said. The radio call had gone out about the robbery, however. During the encounter, Wilson puts it together: the description, clothes and fistful of cigarellos. It isn't rocket science. The robbery was not the reason for the stop, but it was the reason Brown attacked Wilson. No one gets time for jaywalking, but strong armed robbery is a felony.
It is rocket science to those on the lying left who refuse to except the facts.

He gives them a reason to exist ... otherwise, they are irrelevant.

Closed made the statement that there was only a 40 pound weight difference between Wilson and Brown. Officer Wilson is listed as 6'4" and 210 pounds. Michael Brown is listed as 6'4" and 295 pounds. That's an 85 pound weight difference. 85 pounds in the UFC is the difference between a "flyweight" and a "light heavyweight". It's not an insufficient amount of weight.

Forum List

Back