3 million Romanians sign change to Constitution to protect the family

I don't think skin color is pertinent. I am pretty sure this is an act of defiance aimed at the new definition of marriage. Good for them for standing up.

They are our European brothers and sisters, as such we support them, we ALL support the protection of our European family.

The family is the bedrock of society, it's what holds a community together, we support any nation on our Continent who wishes to protect, preserve and strengthen the family and as such strengthen the Ethnic population of their nation.

I don't think skin color is pertinent. I am pretty sure this is an act of defiance aimed at the new definition of marriage. Good for them for standing up.

They are our European brothers and sisters, as such we support them, we ALL support the protection of our European family.

The family is the bedrock of society, it's what holds a community together, we support any nation on our Continent who wishes to protect, preserve and strengthen the family and as such strengthen the Ethnic population of their nation.

Looks like Romania still has 3 million adherents of the Garda de fier. Romanian Nazis.

Looks like Romania still has 3 million adherents of the Garda de fier. Romanian Nazis.

What a complete fool you are, wanting to protect the family is an honourable thing, your comments just get more bizarre and ridiculous.

What a complete fool you are, wanting to protect the family is an honourable thing, your comments just get more bizarre and ridiculous.
You just learn to ignore the whiny fools...their moaning and hissy fits are amusing.

Romania's new Constitutional amendment doesn't sound more appealing to Muslims as it cites that the man and woman are to be "equals" and that is one thing that Islam doesn't agree with.

Romania's new Constitutional amendment doesn't sound more appealing to Muslims as it cites that the man and woman are to be "equals" and that is one thing that Islam doesn't agree with.
Equality is subjective when it comes to religion. The anti-gay message is very appealing to Muslims. If I were a Muslim, I'd certainly consider Romania as a potential future home. As I'm sure many Muslims will.

Equality is subjective when it comes to religion. The anti-gay message is very appealing to Muslims. If I were a Muslim, I'd certainly consider Romania as a potential future home. As I'm sure many Muslims will.
Yeah, but Romania, along with Hungary and Poland, don't want any more Muslims and are denying entry to the so-called "refugees."

Yeah, but Romania, along with Hungary and Poland, don't want any more Muslims and are denying entry to the so-called "refugees."
Weird. You'd think they'd accept like-minded people.

Did you conveniently forget that the op is a white supremacist?

Forum List

Back