3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had in the country with rental trucks, TN?
How many mass murders have we had in the country with semiautomatic rifles?
Please stop with the nonsense comparisons.
Rental trucks cant cause a lot of deaths, fast? Link?
Doesnt surprise me you missed the point. Guns make you skeered. Cant think..
Apparently no more skeered than vans make you. I didn't miss your point; you haven't got one.
My point was, people will kill however they can. I do, indeed, have a point.
But you are a reactionary so...
You're right I am reacting to three mindless mass murders in two months. If that's wrong, I'm in the wrong universe.
Exactly MINDLESS. Thanks!

They sure killed a lot of people fast.
So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had with pistols? I bet a hell of a lot more than semi auto rifles!
Why dont you go after them?
REACTIONARY
BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR SIDEARM! I try being reasonable about this for once in my life and you're still reacting as if I wanted to go Australia on your ass.
I dont want you to take my semi auto rifle, either. Is that going to stop you from taking that?
Of course it isnt. Try another bullshit justification for your gun fallacies.
If a guy is going to be nuts and shoot up all and sundry, he can do it one slow bullet at a time and reload after he's shot five.
No one needs to be able to shoot faster or more than that for anything legal or even for self protection.

You didn't answer the question.
Because it was a ridiculous point.
Makes you think truck mass murders wont go up when we get rid of semi auto rifles?
Our problems arent INANIMATE objects. Its people with no regard for life.

Truck murders have not gone up with gun control anywhere.
OMG lol
You cant see the forest for the trees

Innocent people are getting mowed down by guns and you are talking trucks. That is funny.

Apparently no more skeered than vans make you. I didn't miss your point; you haven't got one.
You're right I am reacting to three mindless mass murders in two months. If that's wrong, I'm in the wrong universe.
Outlawing semiautomatic weapons isn't the only answer, you're right. Absolutely. But getting those goddamned things out of every American closet would really help. This latest nutcase also bought his guns legally, and owned them even though he was arrested earlier this year for assault with a deadly weapon, and it was against his wife. A neighbor called and told the cops the shooter was acting pretty nutty prior to the shooting and firing hundreds of rounds in his backyard. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Then BANG. So you're right. There's more to it than just doing a buy back of semi's.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
Did they catch the rifles that did it?

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.
A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE IS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE

How many times do you have to be told this before it finally sinks into that bowl of mush you call a brain?

So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had with pistols? I bet a hell of a lot more than semi auto rifles!
REACTIONARY
BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR SIDEARM! I try being reasonable about this for once in my life and you're still reacting as if I wanted to go Australia on your ass.
I dont want you to take my semi auto rifle, either. Is that going to stop you from taking that?
If a guy is going to be nuts and shoot up all and sundry, he can do it one slow bullet at a time and reload after he's shot five.
No one needs to be able to shoot faster or more than that for anything legal or even for self protection.
So you do want my handguns LOL

The police were notified that the guy that shoot up the school in California was threating people, had illegal magazines and other stuff and the police did nothing. Why don't you commies cry about that?

You didn't answer the question.
Because it was a ridiculous point.
Makes you think truck mass murders wont go up when we get rid of semi auto rifles?
Our problems arent INANIMATE objects. Its people with no regard for life.

Truck murders have not gone up with gun control anywhere.
OMG lol
You cant see the forest for the trees

Innocent people are getting mowed down by guns and you are talking trucks. That is funny.
I cant make my point any more clear. Your reactionary brain just shuts down, dont it?

Outlawing semiautomatic weapons isn't the only answer, you're right. Absolutely. But getting those goddamned things out of every American closet would really help. This latest nutcase also bought his guns legally, and owned them even though he was arrested earlier this year for assault with a deadly weapon, and it was against his wife. A neighbor called and told the cops the shooter was acting pretty nutty prior to the shooting and firing hundreds of rounds in his backyard. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Then BANG. So you're right. There's more to it than just doing a buy back of semi's.

Outlawing semiautomatic rifles isn't any part of what's needed.

This last piece of shit killer was in jail for domestic violence and was let out on bail.

So 2 of the last 3 incidents you are whining about happened because of the Govt.
:rofl:

Background checks?

You know why someone owns an AR-15?

Because they are fun!

Dipshit.

Background checks?

This last asshole was on bail for assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon itself and the magazines were ALREADY illegal. How'd that gun ban work out?

We sure have weak gun control.
No we have weak enforcement of the gun laws that are on the books

Background checks?

Hmm... 99.999% of gun owners are responsible.

By your "logic" every Mexican is a rapist. We may need a wall...
Ah. Something I have posted many times:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Same TardLogic™

The gun controllers are confused. They lie about what their motives really are. Gun controllers want CONTROL. It don't have squat to do with saving lives. Lives lost are simply a pretext for CONTROL of guns.

We need laws to keep jihadists out of this country and the criminally insane in protective custody. Then the rest of us could exercise our Rights without the political hoopla.

We need to stop the killing, gun control is only thing that has shown to do that.
No it doesn't

The murder rates did not drop after gun control had been enacted in other countries.

So do rental trucks
REACTIONARY
If the cops and the military will agree to have only 5 rounds then I will too.

REACTIONARY
Who tf said that?

The police were notified that the guy that shoot up the school in California was threating people, had illegal magazines and other stuff and the police did nothing. Why don't you commies cry about that?
I AM!

REACTIONARY
Who tf said that?
You just did lol
You want to ban shit you dont even understand. Just stop. Good gawd OL

Forum List

Back