3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Yes you want as many options available. Seems guns are used a whole lot more.
Whats going to happen if we got rid of the guns? Use trucks more?
You reactionaries are going to want to ban them as well.

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.
We can also look at cities with good gun control.

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.

Mass murder is unique to the USA?

220px-Sketch_of_Breivik.png

Yes happens here weekly. Everywhere else it happens every few years and usually involves international terrorists.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

I find it odd that you seem to feel justified to spout your opinion when you so obviously have no idea what you're talking about. First, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle". Second, the AR-15 operates as a varmint gun to deal with anything from a coyote to feral hogs. And finally, to me, you are exhibiting an undue amount of fear that seems to border on irrational. Perhaps YOU are one of the few that should not be allowed to own a firearm.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

This last asshole was on bail for assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon itself and the magazines were ALREADY illegal. How'd that gun ban work out?

We sure have weak gun control.

Background checks?

I find it odd that you seem to feel justified to spout your opinion when you so obviously have no idea what you're talking about. First, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle". Second, the AR-15 operates as a varmint gun to deal with anything from a coyote to feral hogs. And finally, to me, you are exhibiting an undue amount of fear that seems to border on irrational. Perhaps YOU are one of the few that should not be allowed to own a firearm.

And kills lots of people really fast.

Background checks?

This last asshole was on bail for assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon itself and the magazines were ALREADY illegal. How'd that gun ban work out?

Really? EVERYTHING that the asshole used was already banned. Hard to get more severe than that. Seems like progressive assholes, and violent criminals don't seem to give a shit about your pesky little laws. Go figure.

Background checks?

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

Here we go again. Out comes the retarded response that Assault type rifles can't be semi-automatic.

Well., sheepdip, there was an assault rifle ban & guess the fuck what, it banned certain semi-automatic rifles.

Now, that is that excuse. Which jackass will bring up rental trucks or knives?

Background checks?

Really? EVERYTHING that the asshole used was already banned. Hard to get more severe than that. Seems like progressive assholes, and violent criminals don't seem to give a shit about your pesky little laws. Go figure.

Seems you have made it way too easy to get deadly weapons.

Background checks?

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

They sure killed a lot of people fast.
So do rental trucks

hahahahahaha Like clockwork.

Background checks?

Btw we have so many of these, which asshole are you talking about?

The gun controllers are confused. They lie about what their motives really are. Gun controllers want CONTROL. It don't have squat to do with saving lives. Lives lost are simply a pretext for CONTROL of guns.

We need laws to keep jihadists out of this country and the criminally insane in protective custody. Then the rest of us could exercise our Rights without the political hoopla.

Background checks?

Here we go again. Out comes the retarded response that Assault type rifles can't be semi-automatic.

Well., sheepdip, there was an assault rifle ban & guess the fuck what, it banned certain semi-automatic rifles.

The "scary looking gun ban" that you refer to did NOTHING to change the murder rate or the crime rate. You are much more likely to be killed by a truck than a "scary looking gun". And the reason it was called an "assault rifle ban" is because the people who wrote it are as ignorant as you.

Background checks?

I think you're not smart enough to be allowed the use of a computer but here you are blabbering away. By all means tell us how violent Islamists were able to transport the machine guns they used to murder over 130 in Paris France across an ocean and an entire continent where they were illegal. Riddle me that silly boy....

The gun controllers are confused. They lie about what their motives really are. Gun controllers want CONTROL. It don't have squat to do with saving lives. Lives lost are simply a pretext for CONTROL of guns.

We need laws to keep jihadists out of this country and the criminally insane in protective custody. Then the rest of us could exercise our Rights without the political hoopla.

We need to stop the killing, gun control is only thing that has shown to do that.

Background checks?

The "scary looking gun ban" that you refer to did NOTHING to change the murder rate or the crime rate. You are much more likely to be killed by a truck than a "scary looking gun". And the reason it was called an "assault rifle ban" is because the people who wrote it are as ignorant as you.

Those scary looking guns sure kill a lot of people really fast. See Orlando and Vegas.

Background checks?

Hmm... 99.999% of gun owners are responsible.

By your "logic" every Mexican is a rapist. We may need a wall...

Based on what? Those that own assault type rifles are responsible nutjobs?

48% of gun owners favor banning assault type rifles.

Background checks?

I think you're not smart enough to be allowed the use of a computer but here you are blabbering away. By all means tell us how violent Islamists were able to transport the machine guns they used to murder over 130 in Paris France across an ocean and an entire continent where they were illegal. Riddle me that silly boy....

Yes a whole group of international terrorists managed to do that. Look how quickly and easily one asshole in Vegas killed so many.

Background checks?

They sure killed a lot of people fast.
So do rental trucks

So banning assault type rifles is banning all guns. You are such a dick.

So do rental trucks

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.
We can also look at cities with good gun control.

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.
So its ok to compare our country to other countries even though there are thousands of things that effect the stats.
But cities actually in our country are no good?
Lol well by golly george. Imagine that shit!

No, because they don't give a rat fuck about public safety. This is all about the communist revolution. We can't repel their Bolshevik Bullshit if we have no guns. The objective is to rid us of our defense against goose-stepping.

Otherwise, these assholes would not have been bitching about the travel ban from Yemen and other places teeming with terrorists ready to kill us all.

:dunno:

So many of those mass murders just came in from Yemen.

We need to stop the killing, gun control is only thing that has shown to do that.

But you haven't even TRIED anything else. Did you realize that the United States makes up only 4.6 percent of the world's population, but consumes 80 percent of its opioids -- and 99 percent of the world's hydrocodone, the opiate that is in Vicodin.

Then look at all the mass shooters who are on SSRIs. If you take out the political jihadists, that is virtually ALL of the mass shooters... So, what are you trying again???

Forum List

Back