3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

Hmm... 99.999% of gun owners are responsible.

By your "logic" every Mexican is a rapist. We may need a wall...

Based on what? Those that own assault type rifles are responsible nutjobs?

48% of gun owners favor banning assault type rifles.

So, what is an assault type rifle?
Semi automatic with high capacity magazines.

You can make a high capacity magazine for ANY semiautomatic firearm. Even if the cited figure were correct... and it is not, you cannot leave policy to the masses.

Indeed. But thank gawd im not as dumb, nor weak, as you. At least i have that going for me, right? :D

Yes you sit back and watch churches and schools get shot up. How strong you are.
Price of having freedom. Its tragic but its the people to blame. Not guns.
It is literally stupid as fuck to blame an INANIMATE object.

We should all have the freedom to live. Well all these dead people were shot by people with guns. People without guns tend to kill a lot less.
We do unless you are incarcerated or live in a totalitarian utopia like you bedwetters want.
We have the most dangerous and corrupt government in the world and fools like you want to DISARM us.
Its pathetic.
Go live in North Korea and tell me how bad it is here. Grow up.
Doesnt surprise me you dont understand.
A reactionary telling someone else to grow up :rofl:

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

They sure killed a lot of people fast.
So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had in the country with rental trucks, TN?
How many mass murders have we had in the country with semiautomatic rifles?
Please stop with the nonsense comparisons.

Background checks?

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

So do rental trucks
Rental trucks cant cause a lot of deaths, fast? Link?
Doesnt surprise me you missed the point. Guns make you skeered. Cant think..

Background checks?

Hmm... 99.999% of gun owners are responsible.

By your "logic" every Mexican is a rapist. We may need a wall...

Based on what? Those that own assault type rifles are responsible nutjobs?

48% of gun owners favor banning assault type rifles.

So, what is an assault type rifle?
Semi automatic with high capacity magazines.

You can make a high capacity magazine for ANY semiautomatic firearm. Even if the cited figure were correct... and it is not, you cannot leave policy to the masses.

I'd prefer to be shot at by one made by an individual. Even real manufacturers make plenty of duds.

Background checks?

So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had with pistols? I bet a hell of a lot more than semi auto rifles!
Why dont you go after them?
REACTIONARY

Background checks?

So do rental trucks

You didn't answer the question.

Background checks?

These are the same freaks who protest against convicted murderers being put to death.

So do rental trucks

Because it was a ridiculous point.
Makes you think truck mass murders wont go up when we get rid of semi auto rifles?
Our problems arent INANIMATE objects. Its people with no regard for life.

Background checks?

So do rental trucks
Apparently no more skeered than vans make you. I didn't miss your point; you haven't got one.

Background checks?

So do rental trucks
How many mass murders have we had with pistols? I bet a hell of a lot more than semi auto rifles!
REACTIONARY
BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR SIDEARM! I try being reasonable about this for once in my life and you're still reacting as if I wanted to go Australia on your ass.

So do rental trucks
Apparently no more skeered than vans make you. I didn't miss your point; you haven't got one.
My point was, people will kill however they can. I do, indeed, have a point.
But you are a reactionary so...

I see the gun grabbers are trying to politicize a tragedy again. Illegal drugs kill 4,500 each year and these same freaks want to legalize drugs.

So do rental trucks
REACTIONARY
BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR SIDEARM! I try being reasonable about this for once in my life and you're still reacting as if I wanted to go Australia on your ass.
I dont want you to take my semi auto rifle, either. Is that going to stop you from taking that?
Of course it isnt. Try another bullshit justification for your gun fallacies.

How are semi-automatic rifles "not good" for hunting or self defense? The typical anti gun screed is careful to omit the fact that the last three mass murders were committed by registered democrats and left wing hate mongers. How many people recognize the name " James Hodgkinson"? They should except the MSM was careful to bury the story of a crazy Sanders democrat opening fire on a baseball team full of republicans. How many people know that Hodgkinson had a list of republican targets in his pocket and that he might have been in communication with democrat politicians before he opened fire on republicans? Vegas mass murderer Stephen Paddock was probably influenced by the same left wing crazy hatred as Hodgkinson but the story has strangely gone dark. A CBS executive said that she had no sympathy for the Vegas victims because they were all "right wing gun nuts themselves". It gives you an insight into the mainstream liberal mind these days. The Baptist Church killer hated Christians and Christians are often republicans. Every one of the mass murderers violated at least half a dozen laws and it took an NRA member to bring down Kelley.
Semi automatic rifles are not legal to hunt in most states. Except the states where the hunters are so pathetic they can't kill a deer with the first shot.

They are typically not the recommended weapon for home defense. A rather poor choice.

If I wanted top hear Rush Limbaugh, I would tune him in.

This bullshit about these shooters being Democrats works on assholes like you.

These last three were little involved in politics at all.appear to have mental issues

How are semi-automatic rifles "not good" for hunting or self defense? The typical anti gun screed is careful to omit the fact that the last three mass murders were committed by registered democrats and left wing hate mongers. How many people recognize the name " James Hodgkinson"? They should except the MSM was careful to bury the story of a crazy Sanders democrat opening fire on a baseball team full of republicans. How many people know that Hodgkinson had a list of republican targets in his pocket and that he might have been in communication with democrat politicians before he opened fire on republicans? Vegas mass murderer Stephen Paddock was probably influenced by the same left wing crazy hatred as Hodgkinson but the story has strangely gone dark. A CBS executive said that she had no sympathy for the Vegas victims because they were all "right wing gun nuts themselves". It gives you an insight into the mainstream liberal mind these days. The Baptist Church killer hated Christians and Christians are often republicans. Every one of the mass murderers violated at least half a dozen laws and it took an NRA member to bring down Kelley.
Semi automatic rifles are not legal to hunt in most states. Except the states where the hunters are so pathetic they can't kill a deer with the first shot.

They are typically not the recommended weapon for home defense. A rather poor choice.

If I wanted top hear Rush Limbaugh, I would tune him in.

This bullshit about these shooters being Democrats works on assholes like you.

These last three were little involved in politics at all.appear to have mental issues

Its none of your business if law abiding citizens choose to own a semi automatic rifle. Its also none of your business which car they choose to drive.

So do rental trucks

Makes you think truck mass murders wont go up when we get rid of semi auto rifles?

Truck murders have not gone up with gun control anywhere.

So do rental trucks
You're right I am reacting to three mindless mass murders in two months. If that's wrong, I'm in the wrong universe.

So do rental trucks

Truck murders have not gone up with gun control anywhere.
OMG lol
You cant see the forest for the trees

So do rental trucks

And they do it a lot more when guns are readily available.

Forum List

Back