3 Korean girls in the Shark Tank

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
a Korean guy brings his 3 Korean daughters to America when they are kids.
he managed to place all 3 in ivy league schools.
we're told he did it by working really hard.
(to me, the math doesn't add up. is it because he worked hard, or is it because America brought him here, over paid him, and gave him hand outs?)

The 3 girls graduate their schools and go into high paying jobs.
they quit their jobs and started an online dating company.
(something many people can do)
they pay themselves out of their own company 100k each. (even the millionaires on Shark Tank as shocked)
The 3 girls describe their wages as " a significant pay cut"
(Why did America give them high paying jobs, is it because we NEED them here because they are so smart?)

The 3 girls project their company will be making 10 million after 2 years.
They also expect to break even , because they'll be spending 10 million.
(they're being robbed)

Mark said "What if I offer you 30 million for the company, would you take it?"
the girls responded "No"
(doesn't seem very smart to me, considering what can be done with 10 million each)

that's the American government.
they're telling Americans there's a "bad economy" , and they take our money and hand it to people, to come here and be stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIzIVzQSvdU

Why wouldn't she just give the exact number of users? She didn't know? She's just making sh*t up?

Of course Cuban declined.

Why wouldn't she just give the exact number of users? She didn't know? She's just making sh*t up?

Of course Cuban declined.

Because it's at the bottom of the range, but they were hoping the sharks might imagine it at the top of the range.

how much equity did Cuban want, and how much equity were the girls willing to give up?

sounds more like an equity difference than it does a $$$ issue to me.

I'm sure they got plenty of scholarship money for college

How are you sure about that? If they earned academic scholarships then they earned them. If not, they probably took out loans like everyone else. More likely their father worked his ass off for years to pay most of it for them.

a Korean guy brings his 3 Korean daughters to America when they are kids.
he managed to place all 3 in ivy league schools.
we're told he did it by working really hard.
(to me, the math doesn't add up. is it because he worked hard, or is it because America brought him here, over paid him, and gave him hand outs?)

The 3 girls graduate their schools and go into high paying jobs.
they quit their jobs and started an online dating company.
(something many people can do)
they pay themselves out of their own company 100k each. (even the millionaires on Shark Tank as shocked)
The 3 girls describe their wages as " a significant pay cut"
(Why did America give them high paying jobs, is it because we NEED them here because they are so smart?)

The 3 girls project their company will be making 10 million after 2 years.
They also expect to break even , because they'll be spending 10 million.
(they're being robbed)

Mark said "What if I offer you 30 million for the company, would you take it?"
the girls responded "No"
(doesn't seem very smart to me, considering what can be done with 10 million each)

that's the American government.
they're telling Americans there's a "bad economy" , and they take our money and hand it to people, to come here and be stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIzIVzQSvdU
Immigrants make up 3/4 of all new entrepreneur businesses...They also export......

H is jealous.

He doesn't have a clue what the Sharks are talking about . Business investment isn't his forte. Whining like a little Korean girl with his dress caught in the door suits him well.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back