3 killed and 2 wounded in shooting, funny we didnt get reported here

As much as I believe in gun control to limit supply and availability of such weapons, all it takes is one firearm getting into the hands of a single maniac for stuff like this to happen.

Because it happened in another country

So they are now counting Israel as being in the US ?

Seems to prove my assertion that Oct 7 was a US event .
Thanks for being the first person here to see that Israel has moved its location.
That adult education comprehension class is paying off

As much as I believe in gun control to limit supply and availability of such weapons, all it takes is one firearm getting into the hands of a single maniac for stuff like this to happen.

Why do you support gun control?

So they are now counting Israel as being in the US ?

Seems to prove my assertion that Oct 7 was a US event .
Thanks for being the first person here to see that Israel has moved its location.
That adult education comprehension class is paying off
There's a difference of scale.

1701615582157.png

WHAT? COULDN'T BE! Donald H how could this happen in Turdeau's perfect Canada?
It happens everywhere in the world but not in numbers that America experiences. We need to compare Canada's mass shootings to America's mass shooting incidents. Nobody should be ashamed to talk about it my friend.

It wasn't the gun's fault, it was the shooter's fault. Probably Americans.

Probably Americans.
Sure duck, go with that one. As for the numbers, you should know better than to try to use statistics. They bite you in the ass every time. The population of Canada is a tenth of the US in an area that is about 20% larger. Lower population and density. SMFH moron.

Sure duck, go with that one. As for the numbers, you should know better than to try to use statistics. They bite you in the ass every time. The population of Canada is a tenth of the US in an area that is about 20% larger. Lower population and density. SMFH moron.
We can work together on the issue my friend but we can't start when you're still in denial of the facts!

Forum List

Back