3 Hamas operatives killed in premature bomb detonation

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
IDF says blast most likely result of car bomb that exploded prematurely.

Three Hamas operatives were killed this afternoon (Sunday) in an explosion that rocked their car while driving in the streets of Nablus, Palestinian sources reported.

The sources initially said that missiles fired from an IAF helicopter gunship had caused the blast. Later, they reported that the blast was a result of a premature detonation (widely known as a ‘work accident’). The IDF also said it had nothing to do with the blast and that it was most likely the result of a car bomb that exploded prematurely.

One of the terrorists killed has been identified as Sa’ad Khutub - a former personal assistant and bodyguard of Hamas West Bank leader Sheik Jamal Mantzur, who was killed by IDF forces some three years ago.

The second fatality is Said Razal, a former operative of the Fatah’s al-Aqsa Brigades who recently became a member of Hamas. The third Palestinian killed was Sa’ad Nazal.

Link :blowup:

LOL

I had to do a 'Nelson from the Simpsons' when I heard about that on the radio. I couldn't help but wonder if Saddam would have still paid those idiot's families $25,000 for blowing themselves up?

"Achmed! No, you son of a motherless goat! Don't touch th--"

Forum List

Back