Fueling the dragon: China's race into the oil market

Another reason to stick around in the Middle East.

If push comes to shove, our military will be prepared to secure the remaining oil reserves.

Then again, MacArthur warned once about a land war in Asia...

Understand, if anyone is waiting for the day gas is back down to $1.25-$1.30, you can forget it.

The rapid industrialization of China and India (over 2.3 billion people combined, or around 1/3 of humanity), increasing global demand for oil, and a finite supply of it equals ever skyrocketing prices at the pump.

It's only just begun.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Understand, if anyone is waiting for the day gas is back down to $1.25-$1.30, you can forget it.

The rapid industrialization of China and India (over 2.3 billion people combined, or around 1/3 of humanity), increasing global demand for oil, and a finite supply of it equals ever skyrocketing prices at the pump.

It's only just begun.
I agree. We also need to keep in mind that gas is cheaper than water in the USA (once you take of TAXES).

Gas is cheaper here than just about anywhere else in the world.

Moreover, militarily speaking, we have our eye on the ball.

It's a good thing we have a President that understands the realities of our current geopolitical predicament, and more than that has the resolve to do something about it.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Gas is cheaper here than just about anywhere else in the world.

Moreover, militarily speaking, we have our eye on the ball.

It's a good thing we have a President that understands the realities of our current geopolitical predicament, and more than that has the resolve to do something about it.
Oh so true! I also respect that he has said openly that he will not change his policies just to get re-elected. Even if one does not agree with him, they have to admit that he does what he says. Good polls or not!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I agree. We also need to keep in mind that gas is cheaper than water in the USA (once you take of TAXES).

Interesting point... you mean certainly only some water, like the stinky French imported stuff, which I'm sure some disgruntled snot made sure to bathe in before it was shipped off to hated America.

Don't drink the water!

I take it right out of the tap, 100% American, regular unleaded.

:)

Forum List

Back