3 Fisherpeoples dive into river water just before 35 ft speedboat runs their 20ft boat over! WOW!

What’s a fisherpeoples?
is it like a fisherperson, only a bunch? because of PC you can't use the word man or men

It all makes sense now....

He's a liberal...

Already knew that by his tags but I was trying

to be nice....
they are changing it in the military
Will Army drop the 'man' from its combat arms MOS titles?
Will Army drop the 'man' from its combat arms MOS titles?

What in the hell is the world coming to?

Not sure how the smaller boat could have taken evasive action and even if prepared to do so, could predict whether larger craft would not do likewise. Yacht's speed and son-in-law's statement about lack of attention and use of cell phone pretty much wrecks any case for the yacht's operator. He better settle out of court.

The capt should have been only looking at thi

Not sure how the smaller boat could have taken evasive action and even if prepared to do so, could predict whether larger craft would not do likewise. Yacht's speed and son-in-law's statement about lack of attention and use of cell phone pretty much wrecks any case for the yacht's operator. He better settle out of court.

@:44 is where he should have started motor. The boat was far away. Way before others started waving.

Last edited:
And the smaller boat had time to move his boat, really. That's what I would
have done with a highspeed boat coming at me. Like in this vid.

Even if he had time to start the motor and get the smaller boat to move, he could not have known which way to move until the last second when it was too late, and if he tried to move, he could have easily have steered right into the fast moving boat. I don't think they had time to start it up anyway.

@:44 is where he should have started motor. The boat was far away. Way before others started waving.

I can only assume you mean at 0:04, not 0:44, because at the 44 second mark, the video is showing still photos and about to end. Starting at the 4 second mark, there are a total of 5 seconds before the collision. What do you think could really have been done in 5 seconds? One of the passengers turns to the front of the boat, starts it up, and gets it moving far enough to avoid the collision.....in 5 seconds? And that ignores the possibility the boat was anchored, which would make moving out of the way more difficult.

I can only assume you mean at 0:04, not 0:44, because at the 44 second mark, the video is showing still photos and about to end. Starting at the 4 second mark, there are a total of 5 seconds before the collision. What do you think could really have been done in 5 seconds? One of the passengers turns to the front of the boat, starts it up, and gets it moving far enough to avoid the collision.....in 5 seconds? And that ignores the possibility the boat was anchored, which would make moving out of the way more difficult.

There are views where it's twice as far. And this is in a full run set for a boat at the time.
Nothang to do but turn the key and push the handle forward. and turn.

There are views where it's twice as far. And this is in a full run set for a boat at the time.

You are very cavalier about the ease of noticing and reacting to a boat bearing down on you.

Liberals on this forum should be ashamed.

This is the kind of nonsense you all endorse.

Fisherman-forced-to-jump-for-their-lives-moments-before-speedboat-smashes-into-them.jpg

Moment fishing pals forced to jump for their lives before speedboat smash

Hmm? It really looked easy?
DANG!.. I've been piloting/driving boats Small and Large forever.
This boat seems to be on waypoint GPS autopilot, as I see no radar.

Fisherpeoples? WTF? You libtards look like clowns trying to be politically correct. Maybe we should call you people libtardpeople?

Fisherman-forced-to-jump-for-their-lives-moments-before-speedboat-smashes-into-them.jpg

Moment fishing pals forced to jump for their lives before speedboat smash

Hmm? It really looked easy?
DANG!.. I've been piloting/driving boats Small and Large forever.
This boat seems to be on waypoint GPS autopilot, as I see no radar.

No you have not, that boat was coming to fast, first pull up the anchor , start the out board and move out of the way..they had no time realizing the idiot wasn't going to see them and move.

You are very cavalier about the ease of noticing and reacting to a boat bearing down on you.
YES! The Charter Capt. was.

Anythang coming at your boat from far off, as this one was shown.
It did not just get that close in the video without being noticed far off.
These objects should always be your first concern as Capt. Till shown,
not be coming at your boat.

If the boat is coming from far off, how in the world would they guess it wouldn't shortly maneuver around them?

If the boat is coming from far off, how in the world would they guess it wouldn't shortly maneuver around them?

In this scenario here. The water was calm. You can see a mile at least.
It appears they are in the center area of the river in deeper water. Which I keep alert,
as this is the major travel lane.
This coming boat would be my concern in this narrow waterway as passing my boat.
The Capt was not monitoring what was in the area of his boat under full power, fully.
The boat was coming in his direction a long time. This capt was negligent here.
He made a bad assumption. But I've said before, both Capts. are a fault. The Bigger Boat more so.

You know, the guys in the small boat were sitting there fishing. That means they probably had an anchor down, as well as had the engine off. The dude in the bigger boat was moving, so IMHO, that means that he has to be looking out for obstacles and steer to avoid them.

By the way, quick question for you boat people....................in a case of a bigger boat vs. a smaller boat, who gets the right of way? Or, does it have something to do with who is parked vs. who is moving?

You also have to consider that if the sitting boat decided to move it could have easily blundered into the larger boat if the larger boat finally saw it and tried to evade.

Liberals on this forum should be ashamed.

This is the kind of nonsense you all endorse.

Yeah, all those calls from liberals for larger boats to run down smaller ones!

Wait, I've never heard that before....

;)

I obviously meant the retarded shit Baz Ares is spewing.

Dipshit.

Seems as if everyone in the thread is arguing with Baz Ares and his claim that the captain of the boat which was struck was partly at fault, regardless of political affiliation. But you go ahead and stick with the idea that "liberals on this forum" endorse what Baz Ares is saying. :lol:

Forum List

Back