3 Black Guys Kill A 5 Yr Old White Girl

1) It's despicable and I would see them charged with the death penalty.

2) Anyone who would murder a child should face the same punishment.

3) And no, not just black people can and do this kind of horrific thing.

• Banned
"They shot the wrong house:" Three arrested & charged in death of five-year-old Laylah Petersen
suspects-thumb.jpg

It is most of the time

No it's not, you foolish racist.

See, what you need to do is get out of that mindset of posting like this.

Can't you just realize that there are good and bad apples in each group of people?

Imagine how much more peaceful life would be if you understood that.

It is most of the time

Can't you just realize that there are good and bad apples in each group of people?

But only one group is excused by skin color and whose problems are perpetuated by that deflection.
Let's be a little more comprehensively honest about it.

I hope they throw the book at these fools.

That being said, Tank doesn't actual care about the death of this poor girl. He'll gladly dance all over her grave if it allows him to pursue his rabidly racist narrative.

It is most of the time

But only one group is excused by skin color and whose problems are perpetuated by that deflection.

I'm well aware that some people excuse it.

I dislike them as much as I dislike the racists who broad-brush whole groups.

It is most of the time

I'm well aware that some people excuse it.

I dislike them as much as I dislike the racists who broad-brush whole groups.
At least he brought it up. Sometimes even racists are accurate.

That being said, Tank doesn't actual care about the death of this poor girl. He'll gladly dance all over her grave if it allows him to pursue his rabidly racist narrative.

That's all true.

However, if the girl was black and the shooters white, I would have been hearing about this on every network. Instead, we gotta hear about it from Tank.

That's all true.

However, if the girl was black and the shooters white, I would have been hearing about this on every network. Instead, we gotta hear about it from Tank.
B.S.!!!

That's all true.

This is true.

That's all true.

B.S.!!!

B.S.!!!

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_3.03.02_PM.png

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

Not all over the news...bad things happen...grow up.

Forum List

Back