3 billion hr. Trump Investigation

.. and plans for billions more... :mad:

Sure, I'm just guessing but so far what an F'n waste of time bye TDS Democrats/Fake Media/Washington Swamp..

.. and still nothing of consequence ... :disbelief:

12 investigators working 2000 hrs a year for 2 years comes out to 48,000 hours. At $500/hr, that's a lot of mullah.

There are 20 of them, and they get $1000/hr plus expenses.

Congress, Fake News, Democrat Party Attorney General's etc. .. all the liberal parasite groups .. it's a traitor's orgy of investigations.

I'm sure it looks that way to a conspiracy theory nut.

Sure, I'm just guessing but so far what an F'n waste of time bye TDS Democrats/Fake Media/Washington Swamp..

If you have something to say, then say it. So far, what a fucking waste of time this thread is.

Accountability, transparency and justice is a bargain at any price.

You could feed and educate the poor or investigate Trump, TDS-ers prefer swamp politics, no doubt....:wink_2:

Those same poor could have been fed during all those Benghazi investigations too, couldn't they?

Eh, why should you care about American soldiers and citizens being killed thanks to Hillary and the Obama Administration..

You could feed and educate the poor or investigate Trump, TDS-ers prefer swamp politics, no doubt....:wink_2:

Those same poor could have been fed during all those Benghazi investigations too, couldn't they?

Eh, why should you care about American soldiers and citizens being killed thanks to Hillary and the Obama Administration..

Why do you need to change the subject? Your premise is pretty goofy, but it is off subject too.

Speaking of investigations, a search was made to determine Trump’s ancestral heritage. After extensive research the scientists found the closes match to Trump’s DNA chain.

This is Trump’s oldest relative that could be found---

Trump1.jpg

I must apologize, this is off topic, I will post it elsewhere

12 investigators working 2000 hrs a year for 2 years comes out to 48,000 hours. At $500/hr, that's a lot of mullah.
Cheap at ten times the price...
What is it you believe you're getting for your money?

Cheap at ten times the price...
What is it you believe you're getting for your money?

we paid 80 million to find out a president lied about a blow job...hard to be a lot more lame than that

Don't blame me, it's you guys that elected a veritable encyclopedia of white collar criminality.

No, we elected probably the most effective president in this country's history....You elected a homosexual halfrican, born in Kenya, married to a man, weak as tap water fool who spent $10T on absolutely nothing of value and is laughing all the way to the bank about okeydoking you simple fucks TWICE.

Don't blame me, it's you guys that elected a veritable encyclopedia of white collar criminality.

No, we elected probably the most effective president in this country's history....You elected a homosexual halfrican, born in Kenya, married to a man, weak as tap water fool who spent $10T on absolutely nothing of value and is laughing all the way to the bank about okeydoking you simple fucks TWICE.
nothing but ad hominems?

nothing but ad hominems?

ad hominems attack character...the left has no character to attack....they make ridiculous comments, you refute them beyond a shadow of a doubt, and the next day they make the same claims again, verbatim....oblivious to the truth.

Why do you need to change the subject? Your premise is pretty goofy, but it is off subject too.

You brought up Benghazi, cut back on the pot Bully boy.

Speaking of investigations, a search was made to determine Trump’s ancestral heritage. After extensive research the scientists found the closes match to Trump’s DNA chain.

This is Trump’s oldest relative that could be found---

View attachment 248500

I must apologize, this is off topic, I will post it elsewhere

Eh, most threads get twisted by the 3rd post so no problem and welcome to the USMB ..:beer:

3 billion hours? Are you sure about that?

I said I was guessing, it could be 4 billion wasted hours for all I know..

you do know that 3 billion hours is 171,000 plus years...right?

I might have embellished a tad... :wink_2:

wow. the Richest got richer, and the right wing prefers to blame the Poor.

Well, the lawyers are certainly far richer thanks to the Democrats but ...:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back