3 billion hr. Trump Investigation

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
.. and plans for billions more... :mad:

Sure, I'm just guessing but so far what an F'n waste of time bye TDS Democrats/Fake Media/Washington Swamp..

.. and still nothing of consequence ... :disbelief:

Last edited:
Accountability, transparency and justice is a bargain at any price.

Sure, I'm just guessing but so far what an F'n waste of time bye TDS Democrats/Fake Media/Washington Swamp..

12 investigators working 2000 hrs a year for 2 years comes out to 48,000 hours. At $500/hr, that's a lot of mullah.

12 investigators working 2000 hrs a year for 2 years comes out to 48,000 hours. At $500/hr, that's a lot of mullah.

There are 20 of them, and they get $1000/hr plus expenses.

You could feed and educate the poor or investigate Trump, TDS-ers prefer swamp politics, no doubt....:wink_2:

After seizing manafort's assets, Mueller investigation doesnt cost taxpayers anything.
By contrast, golf trips cost 89 million.
Benghazi investigation was just a paltry 8 million.

Do I here 40 at $200/hour?

f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.gif

3 billion hours? Are you sure about that?

Do I here 40 at $200/hour?

f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.gif

So you have no idea what top flight lawyers get paid...figures.

Last edited:

Congress, Fake News, Democrat Party Attorney General's etc. .. all the liberal parasite groups .. it's a traitor's orgy of investigations.

You could feed and educate the poor or investigate Trump, TDS-ers prefer swamp politics, no doubt....:wink_2:
Don't blame me, it's you guys that elected a veritable encyclopedia of white collar criminality.

So where's your proof TDS-er? Where's all your impeachable offenses after all this wasted time and money? ... all you really have is fake news crap in your mouth and a divisive dream... :laugh:

Last edited:

Don't blame me, it's you guys that elected a veritable encyclopedia of white collar criminality.

So where's your proof TDS-er?
What level of proof do you require that there is probable cause to continue an investigation? The problem here is not a question of proof, it is that even if it is all true you don't think Trump did anything wrong.

What level of proof do you require that there is probable cause to continue an investigation? The problem here is not a question of proof, it is that even if it is all true you don't think Trump did anything wrong.
How about the level of proof common to any prosecution in the rest of the country?

Sure, go ahead keep wasting money better spent elsewhere with zero signs of success.. you can even call yourself brilliant..

We have an extremely high homeless population, inability to access medical care, etc. and so on. Don't expect these people to get their shit together any time soon.

Bread and circuses.

Forum List

Back