Trump Speech at CPAC: “They try to take you out with BS”

Once this clown is out, watch for Netflix to cash in with a Mr. T based series.

Shares trading at 357.32 right now. Time to jump in ?

Yes Trump is a clown, but Obama was even worse. Yet you have the nerve to criticize Trump, using an Obama avatar. Good LORD have you no shame?

2020 Dem strategists are already hard at work studying this speech.
But it will be to no avail.

Resistance is futile! :Boom2:

Yes Trump is a clown, but Obama was even worse. Yet you have the nerve to criticize Trump, using an Obama avatar. Good LORD have you no shame?

All right, all right I get it. This is like a Monty python spoof thread where everyone is having fun pretending to be Trump supporter haha.

... why didn't I see this before LOL. It is totally hilarious from that angle LMAO

This Country is ruled by a braindead man- child. And of course the low IQ voters love Trump because he's as dim witted as they are. c

Only a moron would think Trump is a good Prez. Enjoy, dummies!

Obama2020, do you think Micheal Obama has a chance in a debate with President Trump? :p President Trump is a genius. Those who deny that fact are low information, low IQ folks who dislike greatness!

All right, all right I get it. This is like a Monty python spoof thread where everyone is having fun pretending to be Trump supporter haha.

... why didn't I see this before LOL. It is totally hilarious from that angle LMAO

You either didn't see the speech and/or you are so unhinged, it wouldn't have mattered even if you saw it.

Crooked Hillary is more clever than Micheal Obama and Crooked Hillary got her ass kicked in the debates even though fake news told her the questions in advance! Speaking of fake news, Jerry "The Mumps" Nadler wants to introduce a bill attacking our Constitution to make saying the fake news is fake news illegal! Very troubling! But the Dems have gone full retard and are openly at war with the US Constitution and our Western freedoms and liberties.

Crooked Hillary is more clever than Micheal Obama and Crooked Hillary got her ass kicked in the debates even though fake news told her the questions in advance! Speaking of fake news, Jerry "The Mumps" Nadler wants to introduce a bill attacking our Constitution to make saying the fake news is fake news illegal! Very troubling! But the Dems have gone full retard and are openly at war with the US Constitution and our Western freedoms and liberties.

It's called 'authoritarianism'.
When backed up by legal decree, it becomes Stalinist!

This Country is ruled by a braindead man- child. And of course the low IQ voters love Trump because he's as dim witted as they are. c

Only a moron would think Trump is a good Prez. Enjoy, dummies!

Obama2020, do you think Micheal Obama has a chance in a debate with President Trump? :p
Anyone with half a brain could beat Dotard in a debate. He's a fucking imbecile.

haha...you gotta love the filthy fucks who continue to post the "I'm smarter than a billionaire" shit...watch, you'll follow this up with a "give me free shit" post in another thread.
You ignorant bottom feeding pukes can't ever be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back