3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Dayum

Trump-Tower-Fire-New-York-Donald-Trump-USA-New-York-Fire-Department-FDNY-1298180.jpg

Oh look another sixties liberal leftist asshole

View attachment 186811

Former Cocaine & Heroin Addict David Crosby Celebrates Deadly Trump Tower Fire – True Pundit

LIKE WE SAID YOUR SICK IN THE HEADS...

ANTI AMERICANS
ANTIFA
TRUMP HATRERS
LEFTIST LIBERALS
DEMOCRATIC / FAKE REPUBLICANS
BLM
CLINTON LOVERS
OBAMA LOVERS
You are all in the same group as one,

ACT A LIKE

THINK A LIKE

BIRD OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER . yep!
You just don't like what he said about Trump:

It’s a very tough time in the United States, man. Donald Trump has pulled a scab off an ongoing infection in this country of racism and stupidity that is beyond belief. He’s made it obvious that the big part of the bell curve of the intelligent distribution is at a room temperature IQ. And there’s a whole shitload of not very smart people out there who buy into Donald Trump. Trump is an obvious charlatan, an obvious liar, an obvious piece of shit. The only people who would believe in him are dummies. People who are politically primitive. His and their world is laced with racism. The racism in this country is fully active and fully discouraging in how pervasive it is.

David Crosby: America is no longer a democracy

----------

I understand how getting all that truth dropped on your tiny head could hurt.........a lot.

No we don't go around being any where near as ignorant as you pos's are.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT........ We all know that when your BF Obama was in those who didn't like him couldn't touch what you scums do and say and at the expensive others ppl's lives.

ANTIFA throw eggs at women, beat them up and You TRUMP HATING SCUM are ppl to be real proud of.

Oh yes you do.
MindWars lost his mind in the brain washing war. He now faithfully without question regurgitates all the shit Trumptards feed him.

Now that liberals have experimented with removing the insulation on the wiring they can use it more often. This is only the first arson.
If there were any rats in Trump Tower gnawing on wires they were placed there by Trump or his Anarchist buddies that filmed themselves inserting rats into Trump Tower.

Anarchism is a political philosophy that advocates self-governed societies based on voluntary institutions.

If you believe there are no Sprinkler systems you are a bigger fkn stupid ass there ever was. A building can't ever pass inspection without a sprinkler system his buildings aren't that dam old.

2. He is smart enough to realize with a great legal team HE WOULD NEED SPRINKLE SYSTEMS OMFG WHAT fkn moron would even believe that bs.

And now one can see why Trump haters are totally stupid beyond repair. A gawd dam dog has more smarts than a TARD.

It can if the owner bribes the inspector

Just released. The cause of the fire was defective insulation on the wiring. Preliminary indications are that the insulation was either below code where the insulation cracks and falls off the wire over time, or rats ate the insulation.

Wow! Substandard building materials, foreign labor an one has to ask why circuit breaker failed to trip before the bad wiring caused the fire? All wiring connections must be made inside fire proof electrical boxes. Trump's insurance rates are going to skyrocket after paying for death, injuries & destruction. I do hope Trump apologizes to all those he harmed.
Like me, Trump had God given White Privilege. He shouldn't have to apologize to anyone.

Okay, you can’t possibly believe that.

Just released. The cause of the fire was defective insulation on the wiring. Preliminary indications are that the insulation was either below code where the insulation cracks and falls off the wire over time, or rats ate the insulation.

Wow! Substandard building materials, foreign labor an one has to ask why circuit breaker failed to trip before the bad wiring caused the fire? All wiring connections must be made inside fire proof electrical boxes. Trump's insurance rates are going to skyrocket after paying for death, injuries & destruction. I do hope Trump apologizes to all those he harmed.
Like me, Trump had God given White Privilege. He shouldn't have to apologize to anyone.

I just got back from church. Yes I do believe it. Having White Privilege is a blessing from God.

I just got back from church. Yes I do believe it. Having White Privilege is a blessing from God.

Do you hold a position in your church? And are the two sentences related, i.e.: does your church teach that white privilege is a blessing?

It's a good thing Trump used union concrete workers to build the building's infrastructure. That is the best for fire resistant structure. So that lead him to feel he could skimp on wiring & fire sprinklers.

So what, Trump celebrated as he tried to impeach Obama by lying about Birth Certificate.
Trump laughed as he had Russia getting DNC & Hillary's emails.
Trump wasn't lying about the birth certificate. After a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa Sheriff's Office, the long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was a 100% forgery that never existed in paper form. Obama was never an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen.

We all have our original birth certificate. Why doesn't Barack Soweto Huessian Obama??
Is it because not one of those names is even Remotely American?

It was an art dealer who died. Probably he was a democrat so no great loss. It is symbolic of how depraved democrats are. They will kill one of their own if they thought it would hurt Trump.

Is it because not one of those names is even Remotely American?
There aren't any ""American names". They are all foreign.
150 million of us have American names. We know you Libbies like to play mousetrap with "what's an American name" but most of non embittered Americans know exactly how to describe what kind of name John Paul Smith is-American.
And we are proud of it while you disdain it and extol the virtues(false) of Barack Huessin Gobblydgook

150 million of us have American names.
The only people who have American names are descendants of slaves and indigenous people. Your name is foreign. Sorry to break it to you....maybe cuddle with the Confederate flag for a while to get over it....

Last edited:
150 million of us have American names.
The only people who have American names are descendants of slaves and indigenous people. Your name is foreign. Sorry to break it to you....maybe cuddle with the Confederate flag for a while to get over it....
The name is not foreign
It is an American family name passed from generation to generation of Americans who came here in 1840
You are uneducated in such a matter and carry with you a political agenda of unAmericanism . Your folly is the same as saying all of our last names are Caveman since a long time ago we were one

The name is not foreign
It is an American family
Of course it is. You must be smoking crack. Your foreign ancestors brought their foreign name and made little retarded babies with foreign names, and so on so forth,until one day a little shitstain named you, with a foreign name, was born.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back