27 men held in Saudi over 'church' at home

...were exercising their basic human right of freedom of religious belief...
when in Sa do what they say...
What they say is against basic human rights.

...The only 'manly' thing you thugs do is to beat up on women and children and queers...
The white male Christian does a good job of that as well.
At least we stopped hanging ours by their necks or cutting off their heads in the public square.

I'd advise strongly against any serious comparison of Tolerance between modern nations dominated by Islam versus those dominated by Christianity, if I were you. You'll lose every time.

Right Christians are pure as the driven snow. Wrong.
Never said they were.

Does your continued opposition mean that you would like to seriously explore a comparison of Tolerance between modern nations dominated by Islam, versus those dominated by Christianity?

If so, just a friendly warning in advance... be prepared to lose... dramatically.

Many subscribers to this forum will be at your service, whenever you'd like to begin that exercise in futility (futile, from the Muslim perspective, anyway).

What warning is that? And since I'm a Christian I ought to know just how pure they are. Haven't you read history. Most Christians are trained by the book, and many will stab one in the back same a as jew, or perhaps muslim.

Why don't you go to SA and tell them there is freedom of religion.

Let me know what my warning is now.

You said nothing, Penelope-----except that you seem to have
originated from a "rough" background where people who you call "Christians" stab each other. Sorry..........just how bad was it? My background----ie immediate family---were jews------I grew up in a mostly Christian town------almost no violence at all--------only a small amount of alcoholism----but it was genteel ------irish ladies who did it all
at home. The only rough part of town was off on the fringe----where I picked up stray islamo Nazi pamphlets---the stuff by which I recognized YOUR background

The Indian workers knew the law and decided to break it.

Now they must pay the price for their criminal activities. ..... :cool:
They were exercising their basic human right of freedom of religious belief.

The pig-emulating Saudi Religious Intolerance Nazis have no right to criminalize such worship in the first place.

Then again, that half-plagiarized, half-hallucinatory-dictation fairy-tale book they believe in, encourages that.

So you see the bible as fairy tale since they copied most of it from there. You don't live there so you have no right telling them what to do.

All this stuff our gov does in the name of "humanity" and yet they let the worst monarchy survived and thrive. Makes one wonder , no?

Penelope---your comment makes no sense-----the FACT is that the stink of shariah REQUIRES monarchy----the CALIPH--concept is SUCCESSOR to the rapist pig
Muhummad ----who is the ONLY LEGITAMATE ruler in
the shariah system that YOU SUPPORT. The
"caliph" or KING of a shariah cesspit is so "HOLY"---
that criticism of that "successor" to muhummad is considered BLASPHEMY----a capital crime--- who are YOU
to blaspheme the HOLY KING OF THE LAND OF THE TWO
MOSQUES who rules by the DIVINE WILL OF ALLAH?

(fret not----some muslims do not accept this or that
HOLY CALIPH-----so they kill each other---including
some of the "HOLY CALIPHS") be optimistic

I'd advise strongly against any serious comparison of Tolerance between modern nations dominated by Islam versus those dominated by Christianity, if I were you. You'll lose every time.
Tolerance is a western concept that is almost a religious tenant to the secular mindset.

Which in essence, means to put up with, or condone, behaviors you don't agree with.

This is an illogical thought process to the muslim mind.

And we reject tolerance just for the sake of tolerance.

Because it's destructive to public morality and has a corrosive effect on society. ........ :cool:

The Indian workers knew the law and decided to break it.

Now they must pay the price for their criminal activities. ..... :cool:

good point sunni habibi------what they need in India is
comparable laws against the STINK OF MECCAIST
expression

It's the Saudi peoples country, so they have the right to make and enforce any law they want.

Regardless of how the offended the faggot cry babies of the western nation's feel about it. ..... :cool:

no one should be OFFENDED by the stench of Islamic law----
it should be answered with comparable laws dealing with the STENCH of the dogs and pigs who worship the faggot pig
"god" of muhummad the rapist dog

Hes right looks whats keeping the FBI up at night

13 American Gangs Keeping The FBI Up At Night - Business Insider

Forget the religions but we need to start enforcing the morals of the land, this do whatever feels good is not good of this country. We have our own problems.

Tolerance is a western concept that is almost a religious tenant to the secular mindset.

Which in essence, means to put up with, or condone, behaviors you don't agree with.

This is an illogical thought process to the muslim mind.

And we reject tolerance just for the sake of tolerance.

Because it's destructive to public morality and has a corrosive effect on society. ........ :cool:

good idea, sunni habibi -----that we in the USA tolerate the filth and stench of islam is corrosive and even deadly ----time
to give up the tolerance of that STENCH

Hes right looks whats keeping the FBI up at night

13 American Gangs Keeping The FBI Up At Night - Business Insider

Forget the religions but we need to start enforcing the morals of the land, this do whatever feels good is not good of this country. We have our own problems.

I think what is keeping the FBI up these nights is wondering which women from Muslim countries such as Iran are going to become such extremists that they are going to be traveling to Syria to fight with ISIS. After, didn't the authorities just recently pick up some young American Muslim woman who was going to join them, and the FBI is certainly aware of those young Muslim women from Europe who have arrived in Syria to fight with ISIS. However, the FBI and worldwide intelligence services are keeping tabs of forums and social media and are keeping an eye out on those who want to become Jihad Janes or Maniacal Maryams.

Gee, I wonder if the statement "enforcing the morals of the land" includes hanging the Gays like they do in Iran.

LOL...........Silly-Sally has quite the active imagination. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Defaming? This is your rebuttal?
Some find a fork please.

il_340x270.619289467_d72u.jpg

Forum List

Back