266000 jobs created in November.

I get it was a lot of seasonal jobs.
That, and 41,300 striking GM workers returning to their jobs.

Nevertheless, it is an outstanding jobs report which exceeded expectations. An excellent Christmas gift.

Employers added 266,000 jobs in November and unemployment matched a 50-year low of 3.5%, signs the U.S. economy is withstanding a global slowdown...

U.S. Economy Added 266,000 Jobs in November
People need to work ,more hours because they can't afford to retire Don't have the resources
NOT everyone is benefiting from this seemingly good economy But trump still pats himself on his back?

Yeah, maybe 10 or 20 people. Economy and jobs at all time historic lows. Good news.

Burger flipping jobs

Hmmm that's an interesting theory..... :rolleyes:

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29."

Employment Situation Summary

They have been told by their handlers that the economy is bad and that the poor are suffering more under Trump. They just go with it.
More people are unemployed than any time in history
Sounds like you have experienced a lot of failure in your life. I suppose if I got shitty Christmas presents as a kid and was a failure as an adult, I might sound more like you.

It would be a lot easier to bring your life up than it will be to drag the country down to your level. MAGA!

This is great, the long-term job growth has continued is trajectory, Trump hasn't screwed up the economy. Whew!
jobs jobs.png
jobs jobs jobs 1.png

Burger flipping jobs

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29."

They have been told by their handlers that the economy is bad and that the poor are suffering more under Trump. They just go with it.

Cool! thanks Alex Trebek!

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

There are more living humans on the planet today than at any time in history.
Excuses, excuses

Over half of all Americans are not working

Thanks Trump

Burger flipping jobs

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

Excuses, excuses
Yeah I know, I'm just wondering when you partisan lemmings are going to run out of them and start facing reality, my first guess would be NEVER.

LOL, You're just a fountain of non-sequitur factoids. I bet you kick ass at Trivial Pursuit, huh?

Excuses, excuses
Yeah I know, I'm just wondering when you partisan lemmings are going to run out of them and start facing reality, my first guess would be NEVER.

LOL, You're just a fountain of non-sequitur factoids. I bet you kick ass at Trivial Pursuit, huh?
You believed it when Trump was saying it about the Obama economy
Why don’t you believe it about the Trump economy?

Excuses, excuses

Uh-huh, that's EXACTLY what I just posted, thanks for once again demonstrating your reading with comprehension prowess.:rolleyes:

.... meanwhile back on Earth, November 2019 continues to be recorded as a damn good month for the U.S. Labor Month, rational folks hope December will be just as good or better.

40,000+ striking auto workers went back to work.

Yep... however

266,000 actual
187,000 expected

delta +79,000

... if I'm not mistaken the return of GM workers was already baked into expectations.

Higher employment & wages than expected, ho-ho-ho Merrier Christmas.
No idea on who/what was "baked in". But expected or not those jobs were not "created".

Ummm..yes they are "created" in terms of this report

First they were "destroyed" when the workers went on strike (counted in the NEGATIVE column on the jobs report)
Then they were "created" when the workers returned to work

That's why they're counted in the PLUS column on this report.

So once again, the report is BETTER THAN EXPECTED which a reason to smile not to sit around looking for a petty partisan reasons to bitch & whine.
Right right right....

Dizzy yet?

40,000+ striking auto workers went back to work.

Yep... however

266,000 actual
187,000 expected

delta +79,000

... if I'm not mistaken the return of GM workers was already baked into expectations.

Higher employment & wages than expected, ho-ho-ho Merrier Christmas.
No idea on who/what was "baked in". But expected or not those jobs were not "created".

Ummm..yes they are "created" in terms of this report

First they were "destroyed" when the workers went on strike (counted in the NEGATIVE column on the jobs report)
Then they were "created" when the workers returned to work

That's why they're counted in the PLUS column on this report.

So once again, the report is BETTER THAN EXPECTED which a reason to smile not to sit around looking for a petty partisan reasons to bitch & whine.
Right right right....

Dizzy yet?

LOL, So..er..umm.. are you attempting to imply that the facts have a rightward bias? Or is it that you just couldn't formulate a coherent reply after the facts made you look like the petty, hyper-partisan douche bag that you are?

The reason Democrats aren't generally as successful is on full display on this message board. The shear ignorance, gullibility and envy displayed on this board is a microcosm of what is going on with the crazy left. It is truly sad indeed.

Excuses, excuses

Uh-huh, that's EXACTLY what I just posted, thanks for once again demonstrating your reading with comprehension prowess.:rolleyes:

.... meanwhile back on Earth, November 2019 continues to be recorded as a damn good month for the U.S. Labor Month, rational folks hope December will be just as good or better.
The economy sucks
Record number of unemployed

U3 is just a made up number .....just so you know

Burger flipping jobs

Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump
Yeah, if we hold Trump to the same math he used during his campaign, the unemployment rate is around 39 percent.

This is great, the long-term job growth has continued is trajectory, Trump hasn't screwed up the economy. Whew!
View attachment 293500 View attachment 293501

View attachment 293503

Facts don't lie, Trump inherited a long-term growing economy. All those deregulations and the tax cut did not cause a huge skyward bump with of the trajectory, the growth still stayed within the long-term trajectory.
CEA's Kevin Hassett discusses the economy

Forum List

Back