Overlooking A War?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.One would imagine that it would be difficult to overlook a war going on, especially if one were right in the center of it…..but that is actually happening!

Most folks, involved with the day to day exigencies of their lives, miss the powerful culture war that has been going on for nearly a century. They are willing, it seems, to be non-combatants living under the occupation of society by the Left’s shock troops.

The basis for the war is the Left’s need to destroy all tradition, values, and attitudes, beginning with morality, and the family, in order to build their imagined Utopia here on earth. While religion led mankind to this point in civilization, somehow it need be eradicated to bring the materialist ‘heaven’ to fruition.

2. Did you miss that intention while in government school?
"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Their big guns are government school, and the media.

"A major goal of the left has been to use their dominance in the cultural institutions of education, news, and entertainment to wear away the confidence of the American people in the goodness of America and thereby to weaken resistance to the left’s radical agenda. "
Rising Anti-Americanism And The Left’s Big Lie

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

3. It’s a war. Att’ny General Barr describes the main targets of the Progressives/Leftists/Democrat….marriage, the family, and religion.

“…the force, fervor, and comprehensiveness of the assault on religion we are experiencing today. This is not decay; it is organized destruction. Secularists, and their allies among the “progressives,” have marshaled all the force of mass communications, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values.

These instruments are used not only to affirmatively promote secular orthodoxy, but also drown out and silence opposing voices, and to attack viciously and hold up to ridicule any dissenters.

Those who defy the [progressives] risk a figurative burning at the stake – social, educational, and professional ostracism and exclusion waged through lawsuits and savage social media campaigns.” WmBarr America’s great experiment with freedom needs religion

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier Americans pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The rarest of virtues is courage. Nowhere is that more clear....and significant... than in this culture war.

4. The easiest folks to cow into surrender are those, as Coulter describes Liberal supporters: “The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.”

5. Liberals, in my experience, are fearful folks who need the bodyguard of big government because they are vulnerable, battered emotional hypochondriacs....they need to insure themselves against every societal misadventure that could occur. They call that 'empathy,' but it's actually neurosis. They have some sort of metaphorical bullet lodged near their heart, just waiting for a slight move which will end it all! Thus, the overwhelming feeling of incipient failure, and apprehension. And, recognizing their own weakness, they lash out at those willing to depend on themselves.

One needs quite a bit of backbone to stand up to the ridicule and marginalization that comes with admitting to be religious, traditional, conservative.

PoliticalChic Do you believe in God? I do. I also believe in Satan. The bible says that this world belongs to Satan. The leftists of which you speak, for the most part, don't believe in either God nor Satan. They have been deceived and misled. They unwittingly serve Satan in his eternal opposition to God and God's wishes. The root of the matter comes down to those who serve and follow God and those that serve and follow Satan.

Social conservatism is on its deathbed and there's no saving it. New generations are more and more disconnected from it. Soon it'll just be a handful of cults. The Republican party needs to ditch you nutters and focus on economic conservatism before it's too late.

PoliticalChic Do you believe in God? I do. I also believe in Satan. The bible says that this world belongs to Satan. The leftists of which you speak, for the most part, don't believe in either God nor Satan. They have been deceived and misled. They unwittingly serve Satan in his eternal opposition to God and God's wishes. The root of the matter comes down to those who serve and follow God and those that serve and follow Satan.

Good versus evil, black versus white.

...yawn

6. Camus, in ‘The Rebel,’ attempted to find the traits in modern civilization that lead to totalitarianism, and its resultant horrors. Camus’s conclusion: totalitarianism and terrorism are one in the same, and, so, if we discover the roots of totalitarianism, we discover the roots of terrorism!

The Western urge to rebel, coming out of the French Revolution, mutated quickly into several cults of death and mayhem. No matter the particular movement, there were two key conditions in all:
1) it was based on a submission to a central authority, the total state, and
2) it was based on the idea of one, the collective, instead of many individuals.

They desire to destroy all tradition, values, and attitudes, beginning with morality, and the family, and build their imagined Utopia here on earth.

"In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will."
Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

Hence.....a war on morality, family, and marriage.....spearheaded by the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

• Thanks
7. The values of our civilization based on the Judeo-Christian faith, and are directly applied to our ideas of marriage and the family.

Nowhere is this more evident than when one sees the attitude of every collectivist philosophy toward these institutions.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
The Abolition of the Family

Civilization has reached this level based on exactly what collectivists need to destroy.

• Thanks
“…We need that generation of young people who began to reach political maturity in the midst of a disciplined and desperate struggle against the bourgeoisie. In this struggle that generation is training genuine Communists; it must subordinate to this struggle, and link up with it, each step in its studies, education, and training.”

-V.I. Lenin, Tasks of the Youth Leagues (Bourgeois and Communist Morality)

• Thanks
“…We need that generation of young people who began to reach political maturity in the midst of a disciplined and desperate struggle against the bourgeoisie. In this struggle that generation is training genuine Communists; it must subordinate to this struggle, and link up with it, each step in its studies, education, and training.”

The schools must be our Normandy.

8. No one can deny how successful the materialists have been in this society….never mind their abject failure in the Soviet Union…..yet a small group, the Jewish people are arguably successful based on their adherence to tradition.

So saith a recent article in the magazine Tablet.

“Today, only about half of American adults are married, compared with nearly three-quarters in the 1960s. Young Americans are choosing to delay marriage into their late 20s and early 30s: half as many under-35s were married in 2018 as were married in 1978. At the same time, “gray divorce” is on the rise as baby boomers dissolve their marriages (although millennials look likely to reverse that trend).

Amid this turmoil, Jewish marriage rates have proved surprisingly resilient. Surveys reveal that Jews are among the most-married religious groups in the United States, outpacing Catholics, Muslims, and Protestants. (Those statistics combine both Jews married to other Jews and married to non-Jews.) What is more, while other groups have seen precipitous declines in marriage since the middle of the last decade, the share of Jews married has remained roughly constant—

What is behind this trend? The data point in several directions. Almost certainly, it is linked to Jews’ socioeconomic advantages. But at the same time, it appears that Jewish religious identity and communal bonds play a role.”
The Chuppah Advantage

This is the tradition that promotes success...

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

The rarest of virtues is courage. Nowhere is that more clear....and significant... than in this culture war.

4. The easiest folks to cow into surrender are those, as Coulter describes Liberal supporters: “The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.”

5. Liberals, in my experience, are fearful folks who need the bodyguard of big government because they are vulnerable, battered emotional hypochondriacs....they need to insure themselves against every societal misadventure that could occur. They call that 'empathy,' but it's actually neurosis. They have some sort of metaphorical bullet lodged near their heart, just waiting for a slight move which will end it all! Thus, the overwhelming feeling of incipient failure, and apprehension. And, recognizing their own weakness, they lash out at those willing to depend on themselves.

One needs quite a bit of backbone to stand up to the ridicule and marginalization that comes with admitting to be religious, traditional, conservative.

:CryingCow:

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

The schools must be our Normandy.
Make me wonder, where the hell is Betsy DeVos?

I really need a higher caliber of opposition.

I thought President Trump signed an EO stating that any school that suppressed freedom of speech would no longer receive federal monies.

Canadians need to stfu.

I thought President Trump signed an EO stating that any school that suppressed freedom of speech would no longer receive federal monies.
He did... WHY ISN'T THIS BEING ENFORCED?

Trump Signs Order Linking College ‘Free Speech’ to Federal Aid

It's being completely IGNORED. I think DeVos is an abject FAILURE.

9. And….another indication of the value to society, of maintaining tradition.

“There's a general assumption in public policy discourse that economic policy and social policy are separate universes.

When economic policy is the topic, we think about taxes, government spending, business, jobs, etc. When social policy is the topic, we think about marriage, family, children, abortion, etc.… the line between economic policy and social policy is ambiguous, if it exists at all.… family structure has gotten increasing attention as an important factor to consider in policy discussions about poverty.

"Family Formation and Crime" -- examines the connection between the incidence of pregnancy, childbirth and marriage, and the incidence of crime. Marriage, according to the authors, "is a stopping point, marking the completion of a roughly 50 percent decline in offending for both men and women."

What is it about birth and marriage that contributes significantly to reducing crime? Tabarrok conjectures it's about "socializing and civilizing both men and women."

…produces a sense of meaning and personal responsibility. It follows that we ought to be concerned about the decline in Americans' sense of importance of marriage and children.”
Marriage and Pregnancy Reduce Crime

10. The Left cleverly disguises its attacks on morality, the family, and the institution of marriage.

Perhaps their most successful disguise is the ‘Feminist Movement.’

Suzanne Venker writes:
“What feminism has done today is devalue everything intrinsic to women, Venker explained. For instance, women are made to feel negatively about everything from wanting to be married, or to be a mother, or to be monogamous in a relationship; and if they decide to work fewer hours to be with their children, it’s a choice they feel they should be ashamed about.”

“Women everywhere who’d been sold a bill of goods by their feminist mothers and mentors were either lamenting the futility of being able to successfully work full-time outside the home while maintaining a healthy marriage and family life, or they were defending their choice to work full-time by insisting children do fine in round-the-clock substitute care.… at the heart of it are the lies feminists have been telling for years. Here are four, in no particular order.

1. Women Don’t Need Men

2. Men and Women Are the Same, Or Gender Is a Social Construct

3. The Biological Clock Isn’t Real

4. A Career Is More Meaningful Than Marriage and Children"

Too many women map out their lives with work at the center and eventually wish they hadn’t. Sadly, my inbox is loaded with emails from women who tell me they wished someone had told them this sooner.
4 Feminist Lies That Are Making Women Miserable | Suzanne Venker

Forum List

Back