26 Palestinian Prisoners To Be Released By Israel December 31, 2013

The classic example of Freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something.

Psychological Projection: Dealing With Undesirable Emotions | Lifescript.com
Putting both feet in your mouth projects what, Sherria?

The classic example of Freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something.

Damn, you are the queen of taking a thread off-topic. :mad:

Sherri----you are using terms you do not understand. Give it up ---you make a fool
of yourself. It is amusing that you comment on your claim that the posters who
do not agree with your filth simply "do not understand english" The term
"projection" is a technical term which you do not grasp just as you do not grasp
the language of the bible. Who writes your petitions and briefs? As to killing---
to MASSIVE KILLING ----consider the actions both historically and presently of
your very own kith and kin. How many babies did your shiite/alawite pals murder
today? It must break your little jihado/fascist heart the the dead little ones
lying in the gutter are not jews. Talk to your imaginary friend ISA---about it

I do not kill and never have, nor do I have friends who kill , nor do I support killing.

Zionists kill, they regularly kill in Palestine, why don't you deal with that and stop projecting Zionist killings onto others.

Watch "Palestinian Prisoner Release: Israel releases 26 more Palestinian prisoners from jail" on YouTube

Aljazeera video on prisoner release.

Last edited by a moderator:
The brutal Zionist Occupiers released the 26 prisoners all held for over 20 years captive in Israel maintained concentration camps.

The release was scheduled at 1 AM in the morning but they could not stop the celebrations for the release of these Palestinian heroes.

God bless these Palestinian prisoners who have suffered so deeply under Israel's brutal and unlawful Occupation in Palestine.

Keep them safe, God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

The brutal Zionist Occupiers released the 26 prisoners all held for over 20 years captive in Israel maintained concentration camps.

The release was scheduled at 1 AM in the morning but they could not stop the celebrations for the release of these Palestinian heroes.

God bless these Palestinian prisoners who have suffered so deeply under Israel's brutal and unlawful Occupation in Palestine.

They won't be safe.

They will be more afraid now they are freed than they were when they were where they belonged. Locked up and out of the way.

They are going to wish they had never been freed.

Look at practices Israel carries out in illegally maintained prisons/aka concentration camps, where over 5000 Palestinians are unlawfully detained, to include womwn and hundreds of children..

"Israel put Palestinian prisoners, including children, in outdoor cages during the severe winter storm that struck the region in the middle of last month."

The shocking practice was highlighted in a*year-end statement*by the advocacy group, the*Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI)*and discussed by Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, this week.

Also detailed in*a letter from the office of Israel’s National Public Defender, the practice had been going on for months, but has now supposedly been halted.

Israel put Palestinian children in outdoor cages during winter storm | The Electronic Intifada

Caging human beings like animals in concentration camps is a picture of the face of Zionism in Palestine.

Zionists kill children and falsely project their killing onto others.

I have a degree in Psychology, I studied in the field.

Another thing I learned, as a victim is victimized, they victimize others. We see that illustrated in child abuse cases. And this is why this eternal victim complex created by The Holocaust is harmful .

"The classic example of Freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something."

Yeah sure, you have a degree in Psychology like I am a famous heart surgeon. The closest you come to Psychology is when you visit your therapist. I would think that anyone who claims she has a degree in Psychology would have figured out that it is important for a mother to spend time with her children, bonding with them, especially during the Christmas Break when they are off from school. I can think of no mothers that I have known who would spend the Christmas Break running around the Internet. I know I certainly wouldn't have, but would have been out doing enjoyable things with my children.

Another thing I learned, as a victim is victimized, they victimize others. We see that illustrated in child abuse cases. And this is why this eternal victim complex created by The Holocaust is harmful .

"The classic example of Freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something."

Yeah sure, you have a degree in Psychology like I am a famous heart surgeon. The closest you come to Psychology is when you visit your therapist. I would think that anyone who claims she has a degree in Psychology would have figured out that it is important for a mother to spend time with her children, bonding with them, especially during the Christmas Break when they are off from school. I can think of no mothers that I have known who would spend the Christmas Break running around the Internet. I know I certainly wouldn't have, but would have been out doing enjoyable things with my children.

Sherri doesn't know the meaning of enjoyment. She (or he) is obsessed with hating the Jews and can't bring herself (or himself) to think about anything else.

God is with them, Zionists, they have no fear.

It is a beautiful day in Palestine as Palestinians survive life under Israeli Occupation.

Surviving is Victory.

And the numbers of Palestinians exceed Jews in larger and larger numbers with every day that passes.

God is with these people as He was with Jesus when He lived under Occupation in Palestine over 2000 years ago..

God is with them, Zionists, they have no fear.

It is a beautiful day in Palestine as Palestinians survive life under Israeli Occupation.

Surviving is Victory.

And the numbers of Palestinians exceed Jews in larger and larger numbers with every day that passes.

God is with these people as He was with Jesus when He lived under Occupation in Palestine over 2000 years ago..

Your numbers are wrong. This post seems like it's from Sherri's other half not Sherri herself

It is the murdering scum in gaza that have killed the children by placing them in harms way.

Then the mail order diploma you have is only good to wipe your arse on

At the end of the day more Palestinian children were murdered in cold blood by Jordanian troops in one month that Isreal has killed accidently in 65 years. More Palestinian children have been murdered by hamas since 2006 than have by Israel in 65 years. Both proven facts when you look at the reality of gaza

the classic example of freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something.

psychological projection: Dealing with undesirable emotions | lifescript.com
putting both feet in your mouth projects what, sherria?

a big mouth ? ? ?

Still waiting for that definition, lets see if you can not only get both feet in but also all og gaza

Look at practices Israel carries out in illegally maintained prisons/aka concentration camps, where over 5000 Palestinians are unlawfully detained, to include womwn and hundreds of children..

"Israel put Palestinian prisoners, including children, in outdoor cages during the severe winter storm that struck the region in the middle of last month."

The shocking practice was highlighted in a*year-end statement*by the advocacy group, the*Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI)*and discussed by Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, this week.

Also detailed in*a letter from the office of Israel’s National Public Defender, the practice had been going on for months, but has now supposedly been halted.

Israel put Palestinian children in outdoor cages during winter storm | The Electronic Intifada

I would not believe a LYING PIECE OF SHIT muslim if they told me the sun came up every morning, and you are starting to sound like a LYING PIECE OF SHIT muslim

Judging by your posts, the only thing you studied in the field was horseshit.

True story. :thup:

Forum List

Back