25 Signs That Military Veterans Are Being Treated Like Absolute Trash Under The Obama

I remember when the right honored and respected our veterans. Those days are long gone.

What, do you have Dementia or something?

Wasn't I illustrating the lack of respect for veterans by liberals, particularly the current administration today?

Come back when you get rid of the voices in your head.

well that's just a lie.

the military is going to get smaller. the budget and the times call for it. if we're smart, we'll invest more in the national guard to make up the difference and cut active duty. much more bang for our buck there.

Times have changed.....hahahahahaha

The Russians are nolonger a threat.....hahahahaha:badgrin:

the russians aren't a threat. they aren't about to start a shooting war with us.

and since things are wrapping up in afghanistan it's plain to see that in fact times are changing.

Times are changing.

al Qaeda has been dealt a heavy blow, the Russians are showing their weakness more and more, and the world isn't dangerous anymore.

Maybe a few less paint chips would help. mkay?

Wait, what happened to Obama's pen and he cell phone? Did he lose them all of the sudden? He finds the money for everything else but our vets get the shaft?

BTW, with Harry Reid in the Senate nothing gets through.

Besides, if the House was blocking these bills then Obama wouldn't have to veto anything.

Most of this isn't anything to do with funding. It's substandard management. Everyone has to make due with less these days. Obama has been cutting the DoD since he was first sworn in and we've had to deal with his constant lack of leadership, but we do. These departments fall directly under him, and his obvious disdain for our wounded warriors is pathetic yet quite predictable.

Um..no.

It has to do with money.

Services require funding.

And Obama has not been cutting entitlements to troops.

That's a lie.

Which is why you couldn't find anything.

It has to do with budgeting and living within your means.

It also has to do with doing your job under a tight budget.

I think it's clear that we both can admit Obama doesn't know how to adhere to a budget.

The Obamacare rollout showed everyone that he's a clusterfuck when it comes to running things. It took months for them to change their law and jerryrig the numbers so they don't make him look like a total incompetent.

You people were crying over flag-draped coffins under Bush, howling to the press about mold and mildew, peeling paint in old facilities, screaming that Bush sent our soldiers into harms way without the proper equipment, spent billions getting them what they needed and now it's all being mothballed and dumped for a pittance to police forces around the country. Our veterans treated like trash, dumped out of the service for the good of the military and told they can't own a gun because they're potential terrorists.

Frankly, you people make me sick to my stomach.

What are you ranting about.

Pick up a fucking Constitution, read it and make some discoveries.

Government works entirely differently then you think it does.

President Obama has not been involved in cutting services..in the slightest.

Quite the contrary.

Obama announces aid initiative to help wounded veterans - The Washington Post

And if cutting services "makes you sick" then perhaps you should stop putting people into congress that engage in that shit.

ARE you a veteran that's been mistreated, Mud?

I am veteran and I am being treated rather well.

I think what you are describing is pretty common and has always existed ESPECIALLY when we are in a war and have a lot of boys coming back from war zones.

Same shit happened under Nixxon, then Ford, then Carter.

I think this complain is more you own case of Obama Derangment Syndrome than anything real.

Unless you got out in the last few years you wouldn't know.

I work here, I talk to these guys.

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about. Until you do knock it off.

the russians aren't a threat. they aren't about to start a shooting war with us.

and since things are wrapping up in afghanistan it's plain to see that in fact times are changing.

Times are changing.

al Qaeda has been dealt a heavy blow, the Russians are showing their weakness more and more, and the world isn't dangerous anymore.

okay. you don't want a smaller military. i get it.

but again, russia isn't a threat to us. they aren't going to start any armed conflict with the US. and al qaeda may not be as gone as we'd like it but then again they aren't the sort of enemy that one needs a large standing army to combat.

so the reality is that we're entering a peace time, and budgetary constraints mean the military will shrink. we just need to be smart about how we shrink it - which in my mind means fewer pet hardware projects, cuts to active duty numbers, and an increase in spending for guard units.

Um..no.

It has to do with money.

Services require funding.

And Obama has not been cutting entitlements to troops.

That's a lie.

Which is why you couldn't find anything.

I think it's clear that we both can admit Obama doesn't know how to adhere to a budget.

The Obamacare rollout showed everyone that he's a clusterfuck when it comes to running things. It took months for them to change their law and jerryrig the numbers so they don't make him look like a total incompetent.

You people were crying over flag-draped coffins under Bush, howling to the press about mold and mildew, peeling paint in old facilities, screaming that Bush sent our soldiers into harms way without the proper equipment, spent billions getting them what they needed and now it's all being mothballed and dumped for a pittance to police forces around the country. Our veterans treated like trash, dumped out of the service for the good of the military and told they can't own a gun because they're potential terrorists.

Quite the contrary.

And if cutting services "makes you sick" then perhaps you should stop putting people into congress that engage in that shit.

Obama announces an initiative and doesn't follow through, he reads a speech off of a teleprompter and the problem is solved, yet the problem persists.

Oh, and do try to improve your reading comprehension because at this point it sucks.

Times are changing.

but again, russia isn't a threat to us. they aren't going to start any armed conflict with the US. and al qaeda may not be as gone as we'd like it but then again they aren't the sort of enemy that one needs a large standing army to combat.

so the reality is that we're entering a peace time, and budgetary constraints mean the military will shrink. we just need to be smart about how we shrink it - which in my mind means fewer pet hardware projects, cuts to active duty numbers, and an increase in spending for guard units.

Peace time?

Are you fucken serious?

I'm talking to a friggen idiot here.

Times are changing.

The last major Al Qaeda attack on the US homeland occurred, when?

Exactly?

Times are changing.

Peace time?

Are you fucken serious?

oh i see. where are we actively engaged in combat again?

Quite the contrary.

Obama announces an initiative and doesn't follow through, he reads a speech off of a teleprompter and the problem is solved, yet the problem persists.

Oh, and do try to improve your reading comprehension because at this point it sucks.

What follow through do you want?

And executive order to spend money?

Doesn't work like that.

Republicans blocked initiatives to increase spending. THEN they blame the conditions on Obama.

You think the public is that foolish?

:lol:

Peace time?

Are you fucken serious?

Afghanistan.

Quite the contrary.

What follow through do you want?

And executive order to spend money?

Doesn't work like that.

Republicans blocked initiatives to increase spending. THEN they blame the conditions on Obama.

You think the public is that foolish?

:lol:

Obama decides more than you'll admit. Republicans blocked poison pills. Amendments designed to torpedo spending bills. Like funding for abortion in an Omnibus bill intended to fund the military.

Happens all of the time.

If they let it through their base will abandon them and the Dems will lie about it saying "See, Republicans want to fund abortions".

Afghanistan.

and that's drawing down. we're entering peace-time.

Yes. Waving the white flag.

What if they, meaning our enemies, don't want to quit fighting?

What do you do then?

Try to pay them off?

Offer them foreign aide?

Heck, we can't afford to take care of our vets. What makes you think we can pay everyone off that wants to use aggression as a means of blackmail? Like Russia is doing in the Ukraine?

I read threads like this and ask myself - Is this really 2014. Seems more like '66 when I came home from 'Nam. Same haters, only different names.

I read threads like this and ask myself - Is this really 2014. Seems more like '66 when I came home from 'Nam. Same haters, only different names.

if anything the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. the military and it's members are now sacred cows, criticizing and questioning are not to be tolerated and even implying that a service man or woman lacks character is unacceptable.

if anything the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. the military and it's members are now sacred cows, criticizing and questioning are not to be tolerated and even implying that a service man or woman lacks character is unacceptable.

Kind of like blacks.....

Forum List

Back