24 Points from Barr

so if they had a legit reason, why do all this?

A serious contradiction.
tje two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can have a legit investigation and also have some members mishandle evidence and conduct misconduct in the process of conducting the investigation.

Evidence and Legit cases get tossed all the time because cops don’t follow the appropriate process during the course of an investigation. It happens. It’s good that misdeeds were found and can be rectified.
There was nothing "legit" about it, moron.
not according to Horowitz. But Horowitz is a deep stater now so he can’t be trusted, right? Your tactics are laughable
And Barr is a Trump stooge now.

Same tactics for both sides.
Twice now Barr has presented a “Trump narrative” of two major reports that contradict elements of the actual report. It’s disappointing to see that from an AG. And yes, very stooge-like
to someone who thinks trump did something wrong, maybe. but to someone who wants trump gone, ANYONE not in line with that mindset is a "stooge". in that case you're not looking at the evidence itself, you're looking for the evidence to prove you right.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?
dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

What you need to remember about leftists like Golfing Gator is, they don't have a problem with police-state tactics, as long as they benefit the fascist left.

A serious contradiction.
tje two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can have a legit investigation and also have some members mishandle evidence and conduct misconduct in the process of conducting the investigation.

Evidence and Legit cases get tossed all the time because cops don’t follow the appropriate process during the course of an investigation. It happens. It’s good that misdeeds were found and can be rectified.
not according to Horowitz. But Horowitz is a deep stater now so he can’t be trusted, right? Your tactics are laughable

Twice now Barr has presented a “Trump narrative” of two major reports that contradict elements of the actual report. It’s disappointing to see that from an AG. And yes, very stooge-like
That's nothing but spin, asshole.

it also said they lied and altered evidence.
Agreed

A serious contradiction.

again you give a lot of one way allowances. it gets frustrating.

while I don't disagree with your statement, 51 issues were found makes it more than a bad cop using a phone book across the face of someone in custody.
it appears that several corners were cut by several people. Some of it can be fixed with making a better more accountable system within the FBI, some people may get demoted for misconduct and it looks like one lawyer may be indicted for a crime.
see - now we're ok cutting corners but barr is a stooge. you don't see how this is a one-way street you're on? every leeway that can be taken, you take. if anyone gives leeway, you call foul.

now these "shortcuts" as you mildly put it setup the foundation for the very investigation itself. so we vastly disagree on the range of impact from the FBI actions that horowitz himself found to be WRONG/ILLEGAL.

you excuse it, however, as a rougue element and never once entertain the idea this is all bad.

A serious contradiction.

That's his job, hosebag. He has the ultimate say. He is Horowitz's boss.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

What you need to remember about leftists like Golfing Gator is, they don't have a problem with police-state tactics, as long as they benefit the fascist left.
gator beats the shit out of both sides as he sees fit. trying to paint him as leftist is as funny as when someone says i love obama cause i don't agree with one of their right-based stances.

gator beats the shit out of both sides as he sees fit. trying to paint him as leftist is as funny as when someone says i love obama cause i don't agree with one of their right-based stances.
One thing there is no doubt about is that he's a Trump hater. He's also not a libertarian.

Oh he's definitely a leftist.

Oh he's definitely a leftist.
One thing I hammered him on is his claim that he believes in enforcing the border. He voted for Gary Johnson who supports amnesty.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

you can read the rest on their site.
I got as far as #2.

To date, there has been no evidence released that anyone in the Trump campaign was spied on. There was manafort and page who were spied on but neither of them were with the Trump campaign when they were spied on.

You’re spitting out spin up narratives that aren’t backed up by facts. You are not convincing. I’ve presented facts to back up my arguments.
A sledge hammer couldn't convince you. I've posted the evidence that supports my post. You've posted propaganda and bullshit.
I posted specific quotes from the IG report. Haha. Nice try though
And I posted the reasons those quotes are bullshit.

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.
so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

they all said, pssst, if we just say hypothetically, our base will support us.

even Schitt's parody was a hypothetical, speech about the call.

HYPOTHETICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

to someone who thinks trump did something wrong, maybe. but to someone who wants trump gone, ANYONE not in line with that mindset is a "stooge". in that case you're not looking at the evidence itself, you're looking for the evidence to prove you right.
i I don’t think that’s true. I don’t support Trump but I also don’t think he should be impeached. I’m tired of hearing both sides lie and spin about these issues. I respect Horowitz, his report and testimony comes of as a fair analysis. Wingnuts in both sides are attacking him so that tells me he’s doing something right. Barr has mischaracterized his report... did the same thing with Mueller. I liked Barr at first, but he blew it

That's nothing but spin, asshole.
giphy.gif

I got as far as #2.

To date, there has been no evidence released that anyone in the Trump campaign was spied on. There was manafort and page who were spied on but neither of them were with the Trump campaign when they were spied on.
The NSA has a database of every phone you ever made since it was created. Once they get a warrant, they can go through all of your old phone calls. That's why they got the FISA warrant on Page, numskull.

The FBI also sicked a number of spies on the Trump campaign. The one who fed information to Popodopolus about Hillary's emails is one of them.

The whole thing stinks to high-heaven.

i I don’t think that’s true. I don’t support Trump but I also don’t think he should be impeached. I’m tired of hearing both sides lie and spin about these issues. I respect Horowitz, his report and testimony comes of as a fair analysis. Wingnuts in both sides are attacking him so that tells me he’s doing something right. Barr has mischaracterized his report... did the same thing with Mueller. I liked Barr at first, but he blew it
Comey, "the report vidicates me" Horowitz, "this report vidicates no one." let's all play hypothetical s, go for it.

So you like those you agree with and don't trust those you don't agree with. Tell us why your argument convinces no one.

A serious contradiction.

again you give a lot of one way allowances. it gets frustrating.

while I don't disagree with your statement, 51 issues were found makes it more than a bad cop using a phone book across the face of someone in custody.
it appears that several corners were cut by several people. Some of it can be fixed with making a better more accountable system within the FBI, some people may get demoted for misconduct and it looks like one lawyer may be indicted for a crime.
see - now we're ok cutting corners but barr is a stooge. you don't see how this is a one-way street you're on? every leeway that can be taken, you take. if anyone gives leeway, you call foul.

now these "shortcuts" as you mildly put it setup the foundation for the very investigation itself. so we vastly disagree on the range of impact from the FBI actions that horowitz himself found to be WRONG/ILLEGAL.

you excuse it, however, as a rougue element and never once entertain the idea this is all bad.
you are misrepresenting me now. I never said it was OK to cut corners. Why did you say I said that?

A sledge hammer couldn't convince you. I've posted the evidence that supports my post. You've posted propaganda and bullshit.
I posted specific quotes from the IG report. Haha. Nice try though
And I posted the reasons those quotes are bullshit.

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.
so the Horowitz report is all spin because it doesn’t back up your propaganda but let’s wait for Durham now... and after that report comes out Durham will be a deep stater and his report will be propaganda. I’ve seen this game too many times now. You are too predictable.
Durham won't just be issuing a report. He will be indicting people.

Forum List

Back