23 Polls Say People Support Higher Taxes to Reduce the Deficit

How many of those dips are willing to stroke a check right now?

Oh yeah....Higher taxes on other people. :rolleyes:

other_peoples_money.jpg

I guess Synthaholic thinks the Iraq War was a good decision, since 70 percent of the country agreed with it.

Well, 70% of the country were in favor of invading Iraq, SO WE DID IT.

So, let's now raise taxes, based on your logic.

You agree with both. Thanks for clearing that up.
I agree that if 70% of the country wants to do something, it should be done.

Thanks for playing.

Yes - billionaires and millionaires.

I'm so glad you were able to figure out the OP all by yourself! You're getting to be such a big boy!
Yeah....None of the assholes are for higher taxes, if it hits their pockets.

Move along....Nothing to see here.

Yes - billionaires and millionaires.

I'm so glad you were able to figure out the OP all by yourself! You're getting to be such a big boy!
Yeah....None of the assholes are for higher taxes, if it hits their pockets.

Move along....Nothing to see here.
That's right. Billionaires can afford it.

You agree with both. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for playing.

and thanks for clearing that up. I guess you agree with a lot of Nazi Germany's actions as well.
I'm not making the judgement on whether the taxes, Iraq War, or Nazi Germany are good ideas, in this little exchange between us. I'm saying that in a democracy, the majority rules. If 70% want to go to war, we go to war.

And Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, btw, so along with leaping straight to Godwin's Law, that's a double-FAIL.

Or, so it's easier for you teabaggers to relate: it's a AA+FAIL. :lol:

Thanks for playing.

and thanks for clearing that up. I guess you agree with a lot of Nazi Germany's actions as well.
I'm not making the judgement on whether the taxes, Iraq War, or Nazi Germany are good ideas, in this little exchange between us. I'm saying that in a democracy, the majority rules. If 70% want to go to war, we go to war.

And Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, btw, so along with leaping straight to Godwin's Law, that's a double-FAIL.

I don't believe in Godwin's Law, first of all. What's true in America is true in Germany or anywhere else. I'm not a member of the TEA party, so go fuck yourself. If you knew history, you would know that Germany WAS a democracy until 90 percent of the country agreed with Hitler's consolidation of power. Glad to know you agree with Hitler consolidating power and becoming dictator.

Thanks for playing.

Your stupidity never seems to stop. If Germany before the nazis took control wasn't a democracy what was it?

I don't believe in Godwin's Law, first of all. What's true in America is true in Germany or anywhere else. I'm not a member of the TEA party, so go fuck yourself. If you knew history, you would know that Germany WAS a democracy until 90 percent of the country agreed with Hitler's consolidation of power. Glad to know you agree with Hitler consolidating power and becoming dictator.

No, what's true in America is NOT true in Germany. What a ridiculous statement!

I never said you were a teabagger. But there are plenty of them who are reading this thread. You just read it the wrong way, so go fuck yourself. :lol:

Why are you stuck on stupid with this automatic equating of facts with approval. The majority of Germans followed Hitler. Fact.

Majorities rule, in almost all cases.

Your stupidity never seems to stop. If Germany before the nazis took control wasn't a democracy what was it?

Fuck off, asshole. You're too fucking stupid to see that I wrote that Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy. Look - I even bolded it for you in the nested quote.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

Fuck off, asshole. You're too fucking stupid to see that I wrote that Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy. Look - I even bolded it for you in the nested quote.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

You really are a waste of cum.

People who believe that taxes should be raised should have their own taxes raised 15%...

Most people who want taxes raised want other people's taxes raised...

Fuck those people...

Want to pay more in taxes than you take home?...Move the fuck to Sweden.

If you are paying more than you are taking home, then you're doing it wrong.

Dumbass. :lol:

So what do ya do in order to fix that?

Oh, I know.... lets go rob someone! Yeah.... thats the ticket!

:cuckoo:
Are you going to tell me that hedge fund managers pulling home 20-30 million a year cannot afford to pay more? Alex Rodriguez cannot afford to pay more? Lady Gaga cannot afford to pay more? Rush Limbaugh cannot afford to pay more? George Soros, Larry Ellison,Sergey Brin and Larry Page cannot afford to pay more? You know that none of them even paid what they were supposed to have paid, all of them having excellent accountants.

Who's that guy who went down in the 2008 collapse? His office had gold faucets in the bathroom and a $1400.00 garbage can next to the desk. Why do you want to defend that kind of excess? Because you think he's earned that? By what criteria?

*yawn*

Reuters had 3 polls, Gallup 3, CBS 3, CNN 3, ABC 5.......WTF. One each wasn't enough????

I have an idea. All of these gullible assholes that want tax increases......give em to them. Leave the rest of us alone.

I looked at the question in the Gallup poll and it didn't say anything about raising taxes.

On the CNN poll it looks like 87% don't want a Middle Class Tax Increase......but that's what Obama is planning on doing. Raising their taxes.

I wonder if the respondents knew that????

Last edited by a moderator:
Historical is right!:
Consumer Sentiment Plunges to Three-Decade Low - Bloomberg
Confidence among U.S. consumers plunged in August to the lowest level since May 1980, adding to concern that weak employment gains and volatility in the stock market will prompt households to retrench.
Welcome Back Carter! :lol:

Of course, I really can't blame Obozo for all this. He's only doing what his handlers at G.E. and The Federal Reserve are telling him to do.

You mean an EVIL CORPORATION and a bunch of RICH ELITE BANKERS?
*GASP*

Forum List

Back