23% of business owners get no salary this year

This is from 2003, this is 2012.............building materials have increased significantly since 2003. Have you priced metals in the last couple of years?? You're full of sh*t on the 2%.

:bsflag: Small business owners did not receive a payroll tax break, the employees did but the employer is still paying the same.

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

Does Solyndra come to mind?

want to name the banks and stores that no longer exsist because Bush crashed the entire world economy?

Since 2010, I have not received a salary from the company where I’m the president and have worked for 31 years. My business partner, who is vice-president, also does not receive a salary. In addition, we’ve had to lay off a few people. My wife was the first to be let go. Thankfully, we have other jobs. We’ve used some of the profits from our successful businesses to help with the financial shortfall of our struggling company. Here’s what a report by Citibank found

Read more: 23% of Small Business Owners Went a Year Without Pay and Obama is Happy About It - Godfather Politics

Bwaahh. Did you whine when times were good? Its called RISK you took it, deal with it. Take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your failure. Stop playing the BLAME GAME. Did you BLAME your past SUCCESS on other people? Don't think so! How convenient! Government is responsible for all your failures, you are responsible for all your successes!

Last edited:
The OP is entirely a quote from a right-wing blogger.

It mentions a report by Citibank and links to CNBC, which is a pro-business media outlet, where we find:
The nationwide survey of 750 small business owners found that despite financial challenges, one-third of respondents say their business is better than it was a year ago, up from 26 percent in January. Another 33 percent expect their business will grow by more than 10 percent in 2012.

I don't give a crap who wrote the article. I'm living it jerks!!

1/3 said their business was better than a year ago, and an additional third said their business will grow by another 10 percent this year.

obama thinks he's being clever with tax "breaks". They are small and temporary, followed by large and permanent tax increases.

Business people are not fooled.

and they are also not the majority of American voters.

BTW not all are brainwashed as you

I bet hes a racist too

It mentions a report by Citibank and links to CNBC, which is a pro-business media outlet, where we find:
The nationwide survey of 750 small business owners found that despite financial challenges, one-third of respondents say their business is better than it was a year ago, up from 26 percent in January. Another 33 percent expect their business will grow by more than 10 percent in 2012.

so am I and I have it better now than during the later years of Bush.After 2009 things in my field built back up and is doing alot of business.
I went through the same thing during Reagan but the recession for us lasted until 1992.
But spitting and throwing rocks at presidents don't work, but you do it anyway, you seem to have the need.

Since 2010, I have not received a salary from the company where I’m the president and have worked for 31 years. My business partner, who is vice-president, also does not receive a salary. In addition, we’ve had to lay off a few people. My wife was the first to be let go. Thankfully, we have other jobs. We’ve used some of the profits from our successful businesses to help with the financial shortfall of our struggling company. Here’s what a report by Citibank found

Read more: 23% of Small Business Owners Went a Year Without Pay and Obama is Happy About It - Godfather Politics

Bwaahh. Did you whine when times were good? Its called RISK you took it, deal with it. Take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your failure. Stop playing the BLAME GAME.

the person who wrote those words is a think tank asshole who wants the whole country to live under christian rule.

1/3 said their business was better than a year ago, and an additional third said their business will grow by another 10 percent this year.

Well good for them. That's 2/3 that the business is not better. Do the math.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

BOOOOOSH.jpg

It's plain to see when Leftist loons are losing their arguments, Truthmatters shows up and tries to railroad the Thread with complete NONSENSE. I'm seeing a pattern here. Now throw the F bombs TM... Show us all how classy you really are.

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

want to name the banks and stores that no longer exsist because Bush crashed the entire world economy?

Really Gracie?

smiley_abzw-1.gif

Talking points my ass, anyone with a brain knows Barry Soetoro's actions speak for themselves. Do you deny Mr. Soetoro did those actions on the list I linked? The link is pretty specific.

Who is Barry Soetoro? The link you provided, merely provides bullet points/talkinng points, along with many phrases such as "may have", "could have" and "would have", without providing any statisitcs to back them up.

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama. The link has SPECIFIC dates, and actions the Soetoro Administration took that hindered America's energy independence. There is no need for "statistics"... These are "actual actions he took", what in God's name do "statistics" have to do with it? Are you drinking?

Can you read? The bullet points state hypotheses on how many jobs might have, could have, would have been lost. I want to see the specifics on the jobs that WERE lost due to Obama's actions....I can try typing slower if you think that will help?

dear idiot,

your party has had to cheat to win elections for decades now.

the court records show that fact

This is from 2003, this is 2012.............building materials have increased significantly since 2003. Have you priced metals in the last couple of years?? You're full of sh*t on the 2%.

:bsflag: Small business owners did not receive a payroll tax break, the employees did but the employer is still paying the same.

So, now Solyndra is to blame for increased building materails costs????? What are you smoking?

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

they did it on purpose

they fucked you idiots on purpose for money and control.

and you dumb fucks still vote for them

Forum List

Back